PDX's PurpleBerry BX Grow

• Thread starter PDX420Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

After seeing the other Purpleberry grows..and seeing those purple monsters :confused0054:, I had to grow some out myself! Waited months for this last release and now they're in the dirt!:party0045:
Soaked 10 and placed in napkin beds. Within 48hrs... 9/10 have germ'd! After throwing them in the dirt, (FFLW) 5 have already poked out, and 2 are showing.:dance Hell yeah! CV's gear has some nice germ rates, and they all seem ready to shine!

CV_PB_bx_pics_001.JPG

W

wanderingwobble

Nice! Stoked for you bro! Theres gonna be some killers in there! Whats your setup like? You flowering from seed or just looking for moms?

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

CV_PB_bx_pics_002.JPG

CV_PB_bx_pics_004.JPG

CV_PB_bx_pics_003.JPG

CV_PB_bx_pics_005.JPG

CV_PB_bx_pics_006.JPG

CV_PB_bx_pics_007.JPG

(6+7 are just barely poking thru)

Bring on the Purple!

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Nice! Stoked for you bro! Theres gonna be some killers in there! Whats your setup like? You flowering from seed or just looking for moms?

WW, Thanks for stopping by. They'll start out under a T5 and after a few wks, thrown under a 400/600 for a few more wks, and eventually flipped and flowered under a few 1000s. Looking for a keeper. Shouldnt be too hard with this gear;)

W

wanderingwobble

sounds like a solid plan! im sure youll find a couple!

T

TreFarmer

9/10... on yer way to "THE" PB Bx!! You will definately find the keeper!!
Well played Sir!!
TreFarmer

PS..we got some Alien hunting going on too...
Buckle up PDX!!

philly kush

philly kush

Lookin good PDX Goodluck with this grow I'll B lookin 4 updates

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

9/10... on yer way to "THE" PB Bx!! You will definately find the keeper!!
Well played Sir!!
TreFarmer

Thank you Tre :bow

PS..we got some Alien hunting going on too...
Buckle up PDX!!

Locked and loaded! :hunter: :hunter:

Lookin good PDX Goodluck with this grow I'll B lookin 4 updates

Thanks philly!, ask and you shall receive.. Updates will be whenever anything actualy happens. At least once a week. (nobody likes to watch water, waiting for it to boil) Btw thanks for poppin' in and come back anytime.:hi:

blazer

blazer

Mmmmmm purpliscous going to be popping can't wait to see what you get Pdx im watching this one!

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Update-

Purpleberry #7
PB_bx_001.JPG

PB_bx_002.JPG

PB #8 is missing 1 of its 1st leaves. Not sure how it happened but it should be just fine.
PB_bx_003.JPG

PB_bx_004.JPG

PB_bx_005.JPG

PB #9
PB_bx_006.JPG

PB_bx_007.JPG

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
They came up finally those two buggers! Very nice. Be keeping my eye one those as I am doing some PB bx Ina different location as well. Best of luck to ya!!:pimp:

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

They came up finally those two buggers! Very nice. Be keeping my eye one those as I am doing some PB bx Ina different location as well. Best of luck to ya!!:pimp:

Thanks bro. How far long are yours? Stop by anytime. -PDX

Mogrow

Mogrow

Your right on the germ rate PDX, I got 7 out of 7 on the jazzberry and they looking good.. looks like we popped on about the same day. cool, i'll sub your thread and keep an eye out.
Good luck man.
peace mogrow..

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Your right on the germ rate PDX, I got 7 out of 7 on the jazzberry and they looking good.. looks like we popped on about the same day. cool, i'll sub your thread and keep an eye out.
Good luck man.
peace mogrow..

Thanks bro. Killer germ rate! 14/15 of CV's gear, are above soil and lookin' good. tha last PB would have probably made it, had I not tossed it. (started seeing a weird mold spot, on the paper towel, close to it) I figure it shouldnt be a prob finding a keeper out of 9.
I'll definitely be stopping by your thread, Im just as curious about the JBJs. I wanna score a pack, but el broko til pay day. Take care

Perfect work PDX;)

Thanks brutha! Wont be long til wabbit season..or is it duck season?? :hunter:

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Mogrow, I was hoping you had a thread, so I could check out the JBJs. If you do and I didnt see it, or if you dont and decide to start 1, let me know.:winking0067:

Mogrow

Mogrow

Mogrow, I was hoping you had a thread, so I could check out the JBJs. If you do and I didnt see it, or if you dont and decide to start 1, let me know.:winking0067:

i have not started one yet,i have the JBJ, some of Subbies Plushberry, some OGR fire alien x romulan and some pre 98 bubba, not sure how to do the thread... but i'll do something... soon.. they're looking good..

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

i have not started one yet,i have the JBJ, some of Subbies Plushberry, some OGR fire alien x romulan and some pre 98 bubba, not sure how to do the thread... but i'll do something... soon.. they're looking good..

When you do, let me know bro. I'll definitely stop by. Im curious about th JBJ and ..Sh!t, all of em!:D Take care. -PDX

K

KiefChief420

Keep us updated! can't wait to see how all this turns out!

Top Bottom