Peaches And Cotton Candy

• Thread starter brazel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
misunderstanding and being outside looking in for once I see no conflict. I've been there unfortunately...once everyone has attacked you, you start swinging on anything that moves...not the case here though. If God doesn't like you hes rather up front. He doesnt beat around the bush lol. He likes u because u stick to your guns no matter what...all good guys
Exactly! It’s all good I was hoping he was not banned. But I saw him name calling a week ago then he disappeared so I thought maybe he got the boot. Name calling is frowned apon here at thc farmer. But I enjoy the banter in waves.;)
I like the members that go against the grain. Not to fond of the vice lord gang bang style I see sometimes. Most of us are men around here and don’t need friends to come rescue them from an online arguement lol.

brazel

brazel

Can someone change the title... it was meant as sometimes people think they're God's. Or just erase the journal

brazel

brazel

I called satan names cause I got feed up with him attacking me. I've never called anyone else a name but him. Look through the threads he started provoking me

Organikz

Organikz

My bad dude...i didn't mean to make it that. I just saw u thought god was taking a shot earlier but he was actually saying what he said because he likes seeing u around. If it wasnt the intent my bad...dude believe me I have been made to look an ass because I told people that microbes prefer organic matter to nitrates...i got ur back bro

brazel

brazel

My bad I shouldn't have stooped so low but sometimes you lose your cool.

The title was meant cause I'm gonna show how you don't have to follow these so called rules... as in God will learn.

My bad I didn't think it would create anger

Organikz

Organikz

Anyway you are like the only 2 dudes I fuck with here lol so can we reset the man's journal?

I gotta go get soaking wet and it's warmed up to a tropical 20 degrees

brazel

brazel

So everyone is happy!:smoking: Joints up
Growgod my bad
It was a play on God not you, I even wrote a post that says it's funny how bad get sent to hell for punishment but the devil likes what brought you to hell so you wouldn't be punished you'd party.

Also not a religious thing.

It's basically people believe in their methods like it's God and if marijuana is bad you wouldn't be punished in hell you'd be partying cause it's the devils lettuce.

For now on simple postings from me and only on my own thread

Organikz

Organikz

Growgod my bad
It was a play on God not you, I even wrote a post that says it's funny how bad get sent to hell for punishment but the devil likes what brought you to hell so you wouldn't be punished you'd party.

Also not a religious thing.

It's basically people believe in their methods like it's God and if marijuana is bad you wouldn't be punished in hell you'd be partying cause it's the devils lettuce.

For now on simple postings from me and only on my own thread
That's where I'm at bro

brazel

brazel

This will be with water and tonic.
20180103 121045
20180103 121028

These I don't use that much
20180103 120855

These I do use
20180103 120832

Plus more lights, led controller, far red and quantum