Peaches And Cotton Candy

• Thread starter brazel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

I've seen you help folks man. There's no doubt about that. I'm willing to help any way that I can. I have 200g of the highest quality worm shit on this planet. I am making it using coots carefully outlined directions. If you are in need I have plenty of poop I can send!
Thank you but you seen my big ass horse thing! Probably 80 gallons.

Yes feed amendments, plants, no kitchen scraps!

It funny everyone says kitchen scraps and water... well what do worms do when sprinklers come on... feed the birds or become jerky

brazel

brazel

I've seen you help folks man. There's no doubt about that. I'm willing to help any way that I can. I have 200g of the highest quality worm shit on this planet. I am making it using coots carefully outlined directions. If you are in need I have plenty of poop I can send!
Make your soil the worm farm and compost pile!

Organikz

Organikz

Thank you but you seen my big ass horse thing! Probably 80 gallons.

Yes feed amendments, plants, no kitchen scraps!

It funny everyone says kitchen scraps and water... well what do worms do when sprinklers come on... feed the birds or become jerky
i don't want to see your thing but lol...nah i'm kidding. i was saying for the fella you helped out. if he needs it i got it for him.

brazel

brazel

i don't want to see your thing but lol...nah i'm kidding. i was saying for the fella you helped out. if he needs it i got it for him.
I should dive deeper, everyone should have a worm farm and compost pile and use that to build your soil. After a couple cycles it will become be your worm and compost. What is compost? What do worms do? Your plant will die, leave it on the soil, what is compost, what do worms do, your plant will die, leave it on the soil, what is compost, what do worms do.... see the pattern!?

Organikz

Organikz

I should dive deeper, everyone should have a worm farm and compost pile and use that to build your soil. After a couple cycles it will become be your worm and compost. What is compost? What do worms do? Your plant will die, leave it on the soil, what is compost, what do worms do, your plant will die, leave it on the soil, what is compost, what do worms do.... see the pattern!?
i just do it to get rid of leaves. If i bag my leaves it ends up being roughly 100 bags and that's shredded!!! don't want to contribute to CO2 pollution either!!!

brazel

brazel

I'll start from seed in their forever home under 12/12 light until they sex then switch to 16/8. I'll top one and control apical dominance on another. I'll interrupt the dark cycle, I'll use tap water, no flush, no run off, no cal mag. Play music like Mozart, and molasses...I mean come on, who doesn't like cookies, I'll lollipop them... unless i find a lollipop first, and put them in total darkness for the last couple days cause i wanna mimic the real world, plain water the last week or two, not sure... maybe their dehydrated: /

Any other suggestions?

Last edited:
brazel

brazel

i just do it to get rid of leaves. If i bag my leaves it ends up being roughly 100 bags and that's shredded!!! don't want to contribute to CO2 pollution either!!!
Plants use nutrients, why do leaves turn colors? Then they fall, what of the ones that don't turn color and fall? What's compost? What do worms do? I feel like we keep going in a circle

brazel

brazel

Feed your soil first, use the rest for leaf mold

Organikz

Organikz

Feed your soil first, use the rest for leaf mold
in my yard? i don't have a garden outside because i'm in the woods. Might start growing mushrooms. Only spot that gets decent sunlight is the strip at the front of my lot and i don't think the HOA would like that.

brazel

brazel

I'd love to learn new things too, please don't hesitate to share, your thoughts, ideas, hypothesis, dance moves! When it comes to knowing everything, I'm closer to knowing nothing but I'll share my experiences but that doesn't mean you haven't experienced something better... so teach me!

brazel

brazel

in my yard? i don't have a garden outside because i'm in the woods. Might start growing mushrooms. Only spot that gets decent sunlight is the strip at the front of my lot and i don't think the HOA would like that.
Leaf mold? Bag it up, don't tie, come back in a year. use in place of compost. Google for more detail.

brazel

brazel

The woods! Man get those leaves! Leaf mold is at the top of the game!

Organikz

Organikz

well since we're talking leaves and compost...oak leaf meal can be used in place of rock dust at 2x the amount

brazel

brazel

Put them in bags In a shed or somewhere... you could sell instantly! What's a gallon Ziploc of typical ewc go for
10$?

brazel

brazel

Put them in bags In a shed or somewhere... you could sell instantly! What's a gallon Ziploc of typical ewc go for
10$?
And that's made In probably a month, now take the ewc you're making, if it's coot style it'll take a year and I don't know anyone selling that! So what would you sell a gallon of that for?

Latest posts

Top Bottom