Peeking into BakedReality's Garden!

• Thread starter BakedReality
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

That sucks to hear, thought it was a legit gsc for sure, but that has me thinking. Hmmmmm? So you want a legit cut of thin mint up there, what else would be on a christmas wish list for you? Never know when santa might come!!!! HAHAHA

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Hell you dressing up like Santa....lmao!

If one fell in my lap...cool. Like I said wasn't looking for it when I found it...lol. Hadn't even been following the GSC fad...lol! Been collecting other things...and getting stacked!

GSC...Blue Dream...Chemdog #4...Sour Pebbs...SFV....any bad ass Blue. Shit any of those for a xmas tree would be awesome....lol!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Hell I would trade Santa for some dank cuts....lol!

You know that dude has some fire.......just saying... Who's gonna say no to Santa?...lol

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Hell you dressing up like Santa....lmao!

If one fell in my lap...cool. Like I said wasn't looking for it when I found it...lol. Hadn't even been following the GSC fad...lol! Been collecting other things...and getting stacked!

GSC...Blue Dream...Chemdog #4...Sour Pebbs...SFV....any bad ass Blue. Shit any of those for a xmas tree would be awesome....lol!
I have gone back and forth on the thin mint cut and here is what I have concluded: it is one hell of a keeper but probably not deserving of the hysteria that surrounds her. What I mean is that she is surely an elite cut, but I still prefer the og family (sd, c4,) over her. I would love to see crosses though of her and I am sure you can get that rocking.

There are a couple of bad ass blues here, one finishes in 45 or less and is just the sweetest smoke!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Im pretty sure someone posted in the cookies thread that i started that they never shared the actual thin mints cut but that they shared her sister cut"forum" to get her out there so id say ur a lucky dude if u do have the thin mints cut considering its supposedly never been shared idk i like the controversy tho! Lol

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
It's been a minute...my plate has been full...thought I would throw some random shots up.

Here are a couple of shots of prego plants....that the Bubba male got a hold of...this run is currently drying out.

DSC00559

DSC00561

I am always chasing a BAD ASS Blue...so I threw down some old beans. I mean old from the Pot Pimp days...dayum huh. Bishes were so old and dry...lol...had to put them in water and soaked for couple of days...put in papertowel...for days...with no pop...I took a chance and cracked them with my finger nails and stuck'em back in a papertowel and they popped...I was actually shocked for the condition and the process to get them going. They were freebies....Blue Master Kush (F)...I had a pheno before that was great and I let it slip away. It was the smooth Blueberry like muffins...with some good kick and legs. Pheno I had before took like 3 times as long as any other strain to cure out...but the flavor was intense if you let it cure out right....

DSC00571

DSC00594

Here is a quick shot of my first run with Pre-98 Bubba (Clone)...slight over nuting...I will dial her in shortly.

DSC00583

Shot of my first run with Granddaddy Purple (Clone)...

DSC00592

A shot of my Ghostrider OG V1 male getting ready to run naked with some gals.....

DSC00581

Some shots on flip day of the 2 phenos of White Romulan I have....#1/#3. The smoke off both is good, keeps you coming back for more, although I had a tuff time deciding between the two. #1 is the Rom leaner...smelling of Grape at first with Cheesey/Poopie smell...the high is very uplifting at first...turning narcotic...slightly more fluffy. #3 is the more kush leaning...smells of grape kush...nice uplifting high with long legs...buds are slightly more dense. Be running them again to see if I can decide which one I will be keeping.

Both cuts...

DSC00589

White Rom #1

DSC00590

White Rom #3

DSC00591

and now for the bummer news....at least I am bummed! My ONYCD male run...didn't go very well. I had high hopes for this run...The weather was changing...it may have gotten too cold...is all I can point at for cause, unless it just wasn't a true male. It doesn't look like any pollen was thrown...as the gals in the tent with him do not look impregnated. Here are some pics...

DSC00576

DSC00575

DSC00573

DSC00572

I have a ONYCD male I will be flipping soon ...to see how it goes. Stay Tuned.....

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I know right...not sure what happened. Almost looks like a tranny or sumn....lol

I will chuck another cut in to see what's up.....

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

GL with that Blue bro id kill for a real blueberry muffin pheno shyt sells itself and its tasty fucking weed altho not the strongest but good happy social weed. I did try a real good potent as hell BlueKush not long ago that had the homie sleeping in his chair lol so lots of promise there man good stuff!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
everything lookin good cept that damn male bro,you be a busy man it seems lol.nice work on them old ass beans bro.i would have gave up,peace

Thanks! That male is labeled THING or IT for now...lol. No busier than you bro! You be popping new stuff and busy as hell up there too...

Thanks...I have heard of cracking'em with nail or blade...first time to try it...but I know what them beans can hold too...

GL with that Blue bro id kill for a real blueberry muffin pheno shyt sells itself and its tasty fucking weed altho not the strongest but good happy social weed. I did try a real good potent as hell BlueKush not long ago that had the homie sleeping in his chair lol so lots of promise there man good stuff!

I know this Blue Master before would set you on the couch...like jello from relaxation. We will see how it goes...keep you informed.

Still chasing that blue.......

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Koot...good to see you homeboy! Thanks for checking in...

Much Respect! Those who don't know...Koot and I been working together for years now and bounce shit off each other. Can't wait to see what comes out of a lot of the crosses we be doing...

I know right...I am pretty bummed about that male...I know we had lots of plans. The gals aren't going anywhere. I did cull the #5 cut...felt like it had nothing to offer at the table.

It's all good tho...I will get that Ghostrider OG male going. We will keep moving thru other crosses.

Last edited:
Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Here's a few finished shots of Bubba's Bitch (Tahoe x Bubba).

TxB1
TxB3
TxB6

My second time with these seeds, and I found a keeper to run with. She gave me over 3.6 oz dry and cured.

5 gal pot with Pro-Mix under 1000w HPS.

Canna and FloraNova Bloom with Budswell finish.

The smell is a very muted cross of the Tahoe pine/lemon crossed with the dirt of Bubba. It reminds me of walking in the military barracks back in the day. Funky old buildings cleaned with pine oil. Ha!

The smoke is spicy and thick. It really coats my tongue and is hard to keep in without coughing. More of a dirty lemon flavor to it.

The high is soaring and doesn't come down for a few hours. Hits me in the forehead and crawls up the top of my head. Zowie!

Nice job with this cross Baked. Thanks for the opportunity to run them.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Hell yeah Jack! That shit is looking dank...

Looks nice and dense...with great coloring. I can see a great blend there...

I wanna know who was smoking in your barracks....lol!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Aight...so got some pictures for you today!

Here we got some White Master Kush from OGR I just sent back thru. I have to be honest with you...I wasn't impressed with either phenos last time I ran them. So wish me luck....

Side by Side...

DSC00596

WMK #1

DSC00597

WMK#3

DSC00598

Here are some shots of my first encounter with Pre-98 Bubba...got some dialing in...but look at the frost caked up!

DSC00600

DSC00601

DSC00602

DSC00603

DSC00604

DSC00605

This is a lower...

DSC00606

DSC00607

DSC00608

DSC00609

Here is a quick snap shot of those Blue Master Kush coming along...outta the three at first...tossed one right off the bat...the short bus had no vacancy...lol! Ones coming along real nice and the other is real slow...

DSC00610

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hells yea man what KT said fosho. I gotta say bubba done right was some niceness, top 5or6 easy! Maybe even better honestly ill never forget the first time i blazed BK so thats gotta say something to me anyway! I was thinking u already did a Bubbabx if not that sounds dope man. Good stuff Baked hope u do a BubbaBx man!

Latest posts

Top Bottom