People are bastards

• Thread starter British_Hempire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tolpan

Sad to hear BH!

Had the same thing, well not with great selected landraces for breeding. I got some first class Northern Lights and White Widow from a 50 year old woman out of the Damn in the early ninties. Had some workers in my house for 2 weeks so I gave my plants to someone and he fucked them! He forgot watering and feeding for some days and let his 600HPS for 24 hours shine.

Never found or smoked similar NL or WW, like I had before!

Wish you all the best, be strong, go on!

All the best vibes to ya!

PS:One of my best friends and experienced grower, is working in that business. He works for one of the worlds leading compamies that build equipment for lightning, etc. I showed him your LED thread and he was interested. Perhaps he will start some work with it?
Let you know, but it takes time. He just moved to another city and will work on his house. Perhaps at the end of 2008?

D

doggystyled73

damn dude.. i'm sorry to hear that.. so i guess this means there won't be ANYTHING sold by you for while?

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Never give up bh, this will make you smarter next time

1 love

B

BITYmagicBeanz

ahh thats fucking bad man. that would anoy me for years n years. people dont understand how much this cud mean too someone. i hadloads of shit go wrong cos of other people. best it too stay on ur own. if you need any help startin up again man just let me know.theres still good genetics with me saved 4ever!

C

CH-THC

HI BH, I feel sorry for u bro

You know, today the cops raided our 2 mother rooms:angry: I am safe but it sucks!!
I shared the rooms (and genetics) with a m8, and must say that we bult up a nice collection.. hope that we will be able to get most of them back...

But as in your case, all of this happened because of a little bastard.
The cops raided that bastard's place for some reasons... and that guy had a note in his set up on which he had written he had to pay my m8 xx$ for the cuttings !! Then the cops took is GSM and found out who my m8 was...

But why the hell does someone write such a note!! People can be so stupid some times!!! I'm so upset!!!

But as Logic said, KARMA will get them...

Hope everything will come right for u BH, don't give it up!! Keep it green bro!!

Peace, ch-thc

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

This is truly heartwrenching BH...

I cant imagine the frustration and anger that you must feel. Im a very big fan of your work, and have always been able to tell that your heart and soul went into all of your work.

That being said, try not to let those bastards get ya down too hard... You have the knowledge, skill, and dedication that many only dream of having. I know you have lost many irreplacable parents, but I will hope that you can still continue at least some of your projects, I can tell they were all near and dear to your heart

Like Logic said, kharma will get those rotten bastards who decided to fuck you over, especially whoever forced you to tear down and trust others to begin with.

Stay strong and Stay Safe my friend

P

PhishH3ad

Sorry to hear that brother. Don't give up on trusting people. There are some truly good souls here, that keep promises. Some good karma headed your way :)

H

Hazeseeker

Sorry to hear about this BH, i know you put alot of time and work into finding and working with that stock, just don't let it get you down man, new projects and a new start, plus you've still got that Purple Afghan Male which is worth it's weight in gold bro

peace
Hazeseeker

O

ojd

sorry to hear of your loss bh
its real shame when we lose mothers let alone breeding material that you have been working on for years

its times like this when you realise some mates aint no mates

peace

T

ToolFanMael

Ello folks

Many of you are aware that I had to tear down my garden a few months ago due to receiving an anonymous threat in the post.

I had backed up my crucially important parental breeding stock with 3 people who I was stupid enough to trust.

Long story short, one guy went against his word and flowered them out and let the sole male die, another has thrown them away because he says he needed the space and the third claims they got a mite infestation and had to be killed.

So I've lost all of my breeding parents apart from El Yucateca and my Purple Afghan male and I'm not fucking happy. 7 females and 2 males selected from landrace stock over nearly 4 years have gone, and they can't be replaced, I'm fucking furious.

So that's it, I'm giving up and I'll never trust anyone with the safekeeping of a plant ever again. The hard work and selection those plants represented has been destroyed by dishonest pricks and I've had enough.

There won't be anymore seeds from me for a long time, so if you wanted some, grab one of the few packs logic will be listing.

that does suck dude.. and I cant imagine how yer feeling.. having said that.. it's the nature of the beast.. and unfortunately this happens.. weather the storm and build better next time or give up...

yer stuff looked awesome buddy its really sad to hear this.. sorry for your loss :(

C

cdc

gezzz man.

that is heart breaking.

The thing is i got screwed by a close m8 only a few weeks ago,Known him for 12yrs.

im a solo man from now and forever i wont partner up or trust anyone with my plants.

I think the key here is tell no one.

C

Cannalingus

How sad this was to hear mate. I believe you had enough to deal with now, and then "friends" turn out being fake too...

Good luck working them back BH. Maybe something better appear from the offspring too!

I

IceColdCrickets

HOLY CRAP!! Well BH, I feel for you too, I had the same trouble, I moved to a different place 300miles away from my old home and had 2 different people hold 2 strain clones for me until I could get back and pic them up. Clone only cuts I had made myself and had from over 2 yrs each. 1 person like yours had a spider mite fuckUP! this is true I saw them myself. And the other person SOLD THEM!!!!!! I couldn't believe it he sold them to one of his dumb ass friends as he didn't want to hold on to them after he took a few cuttings for himself just to flower out. My God it is so hard to find good people to trust with something so invaluable!

Take care. ICC

K

Karma Genetics

Yes losing your breeding stock is a real downer. To me the same happend 4 years ago lost a lot but was lucky to have saved my most precius at that time.

Believe me BH you will be breeding sooner then you think. Its clearly in your blood and hart to breed. cant stop them litle voices in your head, saying this would fit very nice with that. and all the thought about the genes you are growing.

Power to you BH

P

ProGroWannabe

Horribly sorry you lost all that work BH!!

The only words that seem to come to my mind BH are:

What doesn't kill me, only makes me stronger...

and

FUCK EM!!

Like was said before.....karma will get the bastards.

K

Karma Genetics

Like was said before.....karma will get the bastards.

right just give me there addy.........:punch:punch:giggle

F

Foxy Trees

Sad to hear, British Hempire, but I hope everything will turn out fine for you in the end !

I made the same experiences when it comes to trusting people. Most of them will dissapoint you, in many ways - these aren't times of honor anymore ..

But as Steele mentioned above, there will always be a few who will stick together like glue, no matter what comes down the hard way .. The tricky thing about this is that these special few first have to find themselves in the masses of our world.
I am sure you get my point !

Kind Regards - Foxy Trees -

F

FastForward

Mate, I only just read this - I am so so sorry to hear of that. It's fucked up and sad and I wish there was something I could do to help.

You are clearly a talented breeder so please, pretty please, don't give it up (if I read your post correctly). I hope it's been a few days now and the frustration and rage has eased off a bit and am hoping that there's a chance you're putting it down to experience and moving forwards.

Mate, I gotta go lie down before i pass out...but you're a great guy...this is a shitty thing but you will overcome it and continue....

best
FF

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Man BH you are 100% right my friend , I've been burned more then once by a couple people but don't wanna call people out on sites on a open forum . I have learned and I hope ya recover your genetix somehow.:fubar

U

unknown

Hey BH, stay the course and good things will come your way. Fuck the bastards that caused you all this heartache and rage....Good Karma sent your way...Peace

Top Bottom