People are bastards

• Thread starter British_Hempire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tribeca

Sorry to hear about your lost.I remember a post you made on another site but did not know what was actually happening.most likely the person who told you they flowered out your moms,still have them alive and well.the others might not know how to clone and lost them or just might be liars.As for the threat you received,thats a new one to me.Might be someone that thinks or knows you.You seem to be a survivor so you will make it.Your LED grow is nothing short of brillant.If you do decide to sell it on ebay,remember never associate your screen name with it or anything dealing with growing mj.People are envious and jealous by nature.Good luck to you and thanks for the info on the LEDS.This is the wave of my future growing experiences.

P

power

Sad story BH. I feel for you. But never lose hope. I wouldn't trust nobody. Cos when it comes down to the crunch they all switch. Sad to hear that. But you live and you learn.

POWER

B

British_Hempire

Thanks for the words of encouragement folks.

Some good news, I have selected some new cuts to carry on my work:

Chemdog 91
Black Rose
Deep Chunk
Purple Afghan #4
NYCD (super fruity pheno from original Soma release)
Highland Oaxacan Gold #2 (#1 appears to have a hermie issue)
BOGBubble #2 (very fast, short, compact pheno)
SFV OG Kush BX1 male

The PA x El Yuc, PA x Cheese and PA x Thai test seedlings are still vegging, work goes on!

These are the planned crosses for early 2009:

SFV OG Kush BX1 x Deep Chunk
SFV OG Kush BX1 x Purple Afghan #4
SFV OG Kush BX1 x (Purple Afghan #1 x Abusive OG Kush)
SFV OG Kush BX1 x NYCD
Purple Afghan #1 x NYCD
Purple Afghan #1 x Deep Chunk
Purple Afghan #1 x Purple Afghan #4
Purple Afghan #1 x Highland Oaxacan Gold #2
Purple Afghan #1 x Black Rose
Purple Afghan #1 x Chemdog 91

L

lovelightpower

glad to see you've got back in the saddle, man.

why stop what your good at?

respect!

7rayos

What a waste, another triumph of ignorance. But it's very cool that in the same thread you touch bottom and straight away you go on the up. Like they say, if it doesn't kill you, it will get you fatter. There're always unavoidable reasons for relying plants on other people, but the best of the times you find them as you left them. It doesn't matter if you tell "leave the water resting and measure the ph", that they'll throw a glass of water straight from the tap and from afar, then deny it. In an ideal world you would take them to court and they'd get deported to Siberia

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

good to hear you got new breeding stock and, having fun with breeding.
those new crosses your working on sound really good too.
keep up with the great work BH.

H

hazyfontazy

Thanks for the words of encouragement folks.

Some good news, I have selected some new cuts to carry on my work:

Chemdog 91
Black Rose
Deep Chunk
Purple Afghan #4
NYCD (super fruity pheno from original Soma release)
Highland Oaxacan Gold #2 (#1 appears to have a hermie issue)
BOGBubble #2 (very fast, short, compact pheno)
SFV OG Kush BX1 male

The PA x El Yuc, PA x Cheese and PA x Thai test seedlings are still vegging, work goes on!

These are the planned crosses for early 2009:

SFV OG Kush BX1 x Deep Chunk
SFV OG Kush BX1 x Purple Afghan #4
SFV OG Kush BX1 x (Purple Afghan #1 x Abusive OG Kush)
SFV OG Kush BX1 x NYCD
Purple Afghan #1 x NYCD
Purple Afghan #1 x Deep Chunk
Purple Afghan #1 x Purple Afghan #4
Purple Afghan #1 x Highland Oaxacan Gold #2
Purple Afghan #1 x Black Rose
Purple Afghan #1 x Chemdog 91

purple afghan x cheese and purple afghan x ecsd freebie testers enroute to logic ,,

F

FastForward

Nice one BH - glad you're sorted and back into your stride :)

P

ProGroWannabe

Good on ya BH!!!! Bounce back with a vengeance brother! I for one, will be saving my coin for that PA#1 x PA#4.

BTW....you feel all the karma rollin your way from this thread?

B

British_Hempire

Good on ya BH!!!! Bounce back with a vengeance brother! I for one, will be saving my coin for that PA#1 x PA#4.

BTW....you feel all the karma rollin your way from this thread?

Yeah man, nice to feel karma.

K

Karma Genetics

I knew you whould go on....... Whising you the best and good luck with your crossings.

D

drpressure600

keep smiling hemp

they probly that jealous that you got talent they did that on purpose, the world full jealous people in every aspect, fuck em, everyone from the farm sending you good messages, keeping smiling hemp, you blessed to be such a good grower . .

eyes

eyes

People are something else.they talk a good talk about how much there into the herb,yet when u ask em a favor they screw it up.People dont understand how hard it is to be involved in this craft.They take things for granted and get complacid .people want what u have cause they cant do what you do.If its truly your passion,do what you can to regroup and gather your thoughts.It will all come together again.I 4 1 will buy your stuff to help ya out.I had similar situations when asked a friend to water and take care of 3 plants.paid him,too.come to find out the things were near death.I get so fumed up thinking about it.

M

moggggys

BH ,,, people are bastards , its that simple , your a nice guy so sure as shit you dont get appriciated and your thoughts and feelings mean nothing in some peoples eyes ,, what can be done ? nothing , your a nice guy so just got to roll with it fella

good news though , a fresh start and brand new genetics to supprise and delight yourself with shit loads of light hugging sats ,,, this month it nebular for myself , dammm sats get under the skin oh and acapulco red is also doing its thing outside

B

British_Hempire

mogggys man, we need to have a genetics swap! lol

I'll try and come visit like I been promising for years soon, sort you some of my Purple Afghan hybrids cos I know you'll want to try those, there's the highland Oaxacan Gold for ya too.

Just received a nice bunch of Durban Poison x Skunk #1 seeds to replace the ones i had that didn't germ, really looking forward to trying those.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey BH,

Just thought id pop in and say Hi. I was looking for a waving smily dunno why. Must be the nevs.

I

IceColdCrickets

I just hope the PURPLE Afghani x DC turns out OK.. I have DeepChunk and it by itself is top of the line smoke. It would only make sence to make that cross. Hopefully the Purple Afghani increases the yeild of the DC.

ICC

B

British_Hempire

The DC are a right disaster, 9 germed in towels, only 6 grew after being potted in coco, 3 damped off, one refuses to grow any proper leaves, still just cotyledons, one has fallen over and the stem has shrivelled, but is still alive, leaving just one that is growing nicely. I already have a female DC cut but it's not that good, tiny yield and very leafy, I want to find a DC male and a better DC female.

D

dkmonk

I seem to always have a problem with damping off when not growing in a soil mix. I just now use a spray bottle to water until they get their first dose of light nutrients.

dkmonk

Top Bottom