*Perpetual Goods* - Alien Genetics

• Thread starter Goodsen Cranium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Looking good Goods , you wont be disappointed she is a special plant for sure , well the sour leaning one i have is in the top 3 plant's i ever grew and will be kept in my garden for as long as possible , might even have it planted on top of my grave......good luck goods .... kill them , i should be able to finish up your picture this week ........respect soser
Thanks, sos... I've really been enjoying watching her development!

Hope everyone's week is going well!! It's been a real rough couple of weeks here. I'll be fine, just a crapload to have to deal with at one time. I'll be moving to my own place to start the year. By the end of the week, my babies will be taken care of by others. I'm pretty anxious about being away from them. The three I have in flower will be going into a tent with a 1000w vertical bulb. Excited to see how they'll react. Still debating on the veg crew. You should see this Rock Candy clone. Beasty li'l bugger.
So here's ARC#1. 32 days. Enjoy! Lady Goods
IMG 5517
IMG 5540
IMG 5551
IMG 5552
IMG 5554
IMG 5556
IMG 5557

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looking like she's gonna fill in nicely!

I hate letting others care for my garden. It has never gone well. No one loves my garden as much as I do. :(

outwest
Yes, I can see your point but I am also moving without the benefits of having anyone to look after my garden , if i have to move and girls are not done they will either be transported to new home as fast as possible or cut early or destroyed (it was tough to type that) So even thou it sucks it could be worse......

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Yes, I can see your point but I am also moving without the benefits of having anyone to look after my garden , if i have to move and girls are not done they will either be transported to new home as fast as possible or cut early or destroyed (it was tough to type that) So even thou it sucks it could be worse......

Thanks for a little perspective, SOS.

outwest

619ster

619ster

Looking good and on point! Can't believe those tops are still not bending the branches over. My ARC refusues to be grown without support!! I assume some kind of support will be needed here shortly LOL. Good luck with the move and all. I have an exterminator and appraiser coming to my spot. REALLY tryna figure out what to do about that :(

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Looking like she's gonna fill in nicely!

I hate letting others care for my garden. It has never gone well. No one loves my garden as much as I do. :(

outwest
Yeah, this is going to be my first time having to do so. I've seen barely living proof that people don't love their garden as much as me, lol... I'll be away from them 2-3 weeks at the most for things in veg, I may just let things in flower bask away under the more powerful light.
I'm hoping that it won't be that second option. (Notice, I couldn't even type it out, lol...) Be well, sos!
Looking good and on point! Can't believe those tops are still not bending the branches over. My ARC refusues to be grown without support!! I assume some kind of support will be needed here shortly LOL. Good luck with the move and all. I have an exterminator and appraiser coming to my spot. REALLY tryna figure out what to do about that :(
They're not only NOT bending over, they're steadily pulling against the velcro. She had time to show sex in veg, which I think has given her the durability to handle the task. Still some weight to pack on, too... ;)

Appreciate you stopping through guys. :)

kendog000

kendog000

Afternoon Ladygoods, been aminute since ive swung by ur shin dig over here, i apologize. That ARC hunnie is gonna be a monster once she starts fill in. Those shots up top show she has some killer potential, and ima gonna do my damndest to stay up to date with ur show here.
Wish ya nothing but the best

Ken

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Afternoon Ladygoods, been aminute since ive swung by ur shin dig over here, i apologize. That ARC hunnie is gonna be a monster once she starts fill in. Those shots up top show she has some killer potential, and ima gonna do my damndest to stay up to date with ur show here.
Wish ya nothing but the best

Ken
I don't have you down for a standing appointment & since walk-ins are always welcome, you're good, kendog! Appreciate the good wishes, too! You're right on time for another update! ;)
Lookin good, can't wait to see these finished up! good vibes bein sent your way, i'll be posted up, keep rockin.:D Take it easy
Thanks, much, buckeye! :p The show is definitely getting good! Green vibes right back atcha!

Went to the foster home to check on the ladies today. They were fed & I decided to go ahead and stake them for support. I probably spoke to soon on them being able to hold their weight. Maybe if she started the flower cycle under the 1000w... Anyway, you can see one of the tops doing a tilt. Getting the first soft hints of aroma. Thought I might seem a freak for taking the amount & time that I usually do for pictures, so I just kept it quick, lol...
Hope everyone's been having a wonderful Christmas!
Be well, all!
Lady Goods
IMG 5611
IMG 5599
IMG 5601
IMG 5595
IMG 5597
IMG 5602
IMG 5608
IMG 5610
IMG 5603

kendog000

kendog000

Some really nice node spacing on that plant. Is thise the first run from seed with this one?? If so then next round should be something else LG. When it comes to staking... i try to get mine supported early on. I dont want my plants spending excess energy holding themselves up, when t ey could be using that same energy for flower production.

Peace
Ken

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Those ladies look to be lovin life Lady G! On track to finish well and leave you with some nice, dense, frosty nuggetry. Anxious to see the finish. Congrats on the move, seems a lot of us are doing that right now. Definitely can be stressful, but once done its usually a lovely thing. Maad props Sis, lookin great! Be well Goods, Happy Holidays! Motiv

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Nice to see another ARC thread. Looking good my dear & props to you on your beautiful space girls. Looking forward to popping some ARC beans meself! Merry Christmas and hope the move goes smoothly!:D Cheers!

PnL

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Some really nice node spacing on that plant. Is thise the first run from seed with this one?? If so then next round should be something else LG. When it comes to staking... i try to get mine supported early on. I dont want my plants spending excess energy holding themselves up, when t ey could be using that same energy for flower production.

Peace
Ken
Hey kendog! :) Yeah, I love the node spacing. They vegged nestled against flourous so there wasn't much stretch at all until flower. This is the first run from seed & the clones I have from this one are towering above the others. I'm already excited for the next round. I definitely will know to have #2 staked before she goes into flower, which actually should be soon. Safe & happy Christmas wishes to you & your loved ones!
Those ladies look to be lovin life Lady G! On track to finish well and leave you with some nice, dense, frosty nuggetry. Anxious to see the finish. Congrats on the move, seems a lot of us are doing that right now. Definitely can be stressful, but once done its usually a lovely thing. Maad props Sis, lookin great! Be well Goods, Happy Holidays! Motiv
Mo-Mo-Mo!! Merry Christmas! lol... You & the fam doing well? Hoping your move is stress free, too. I have a ton to do this week for mine, so this may be my last update for a minute. Pretty exciting to think that the next round if pics may be pre-harvest!
Nice to see another ARC thread. Looking good my dear & props to you on your beautiful space girls. Looking forward to popping some ARC beans meself! Merry Christmas and hope the move goes smoothly! Cheers!

PnL
Well, hello, PnL. Thanks for the kindness! It's been a fun journey! Get to poppin' em! Merry Christmas to you as well!
nice and frosty, can't wait to see how the finish up.
Me too! :D I'll be starting a two week flush next Saturday! Appreciate you stopping through, catdaddy! Merry Christmas to you!
Alright, day 43 for ARC #1. I know I usually like to wait a week between updates, but who knows when I'll be able to get around to it again. Went to water them after work last night. I was pretty tired & had just gotten pulled over ("Wanted to tell you that your brake light is out..." He was actually pretty nice.) so, I wasn't there long & the pictures were sorta rushed. I miss some good macro time with the ladies.
clip_image003.gif
Hoping everyone is well & that you have a great Christmas.

Lady Goods

(Not sure why, but I can't get the pics to upload & I'm in need of some sleep.:( )

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looking good Goods always stressful moving been going threw it now for two years , was days away from last house before a argument over a 20 year old roof blew that deal now closing in on another ... anyone looking to buy a new home should look into NACA - search them up on google - they get all the fraudulent banks that scammed all the people myself being one into them stupid balloon rate homes - refi's and they are making in up now by paying your closing fee's and not using credit scores , just your ability to pay and you need to donate some time to help others. But my closing cost are going down from close to 15k to 4k so well worth it ... a little stressful but when is it not buying a house ..... be well goods Rap soon... happy holidays to you and yours

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
High LG looks like the room is starting to burst lovely photos Take care wishing you success in 2013 !!!

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Looking good Goods always stressful moving been going threw it now for two years , was days away from last house before a argument over a 20 year old roof blew that deal now closing in on another ... anyone looking to buy a new home should look into NACA - search them up on google - they get all the fraudulent banks that scammed all the people myself being one into them stupid balloon rate homes - refi's and they are making in up now by paying your closing fee's and not using credit scores , just your ability to pay and you need to donate some time to help others. But my closing cost are going down from close to 15k to 4k so well worth it ... a little stressful but when is it not buying a house ..... be well goods Rap soon... happy holidays to you and yours
Thanks for the well wishes, sos... I made it... can't say that all of my babies did.:(
Right back at ya with the holiday wishes Lady Gods, be well, be [peacefull, and have a hella good holiday

Ken
Thanks, kendog. Much appreciated! Always nice to have you swing through these parts! ;)
High LG looks like the room is starting to burst lovely photos Take care wishing you success in 2013 !!!
They're doing their thang. I haven't had serious picture time since they've been in foster care... Best to you for the new year too.

Yesterday, after having told me that he'd look over my plants for a few days until I got set up, the guy that I was previously staying with decided that he'd hack a few branches for himself, take a few of my clones & put my plants & gear on the freezing porch. I lost ARC #2, Ms. Uni #2, my mother plant of the northern maui along with two Purple Wreck f2 plants & at least the ARC clone that had been the beast of the 8 clones I had. Angry doesn't even begin to touch it, but I believe karma does so much better than I can & am working hard to not let his actions eat away any more of my happiness.
In other news, I was shown some serious kindness that will allow me to be able to have a li'l bean pop frenzy to help cheer me.
I went to check on what I have flowering last night. This weekend, ARC#1 will start flush. I think yesterday was day 50. Baby doll is chunking up nicely. I'll just let you have a look. Hope everyone has a great weekend... Be well!
Lady Goods
IMG 5690
IMG 5692
IMG 5693
IMG 5697
IMG 5698
IMG 5699

IMG 5700
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Yesterday, after having told me that he'd look over my plants for a few days until I got set up, the guy that I was previously staying with decided that he'd hack a few branches for himself, take a few of my clones & put my plants & gear on the freezing porch. I lost ARC #2, Ms. Uni #2, my mother plant of the northern maui along with two Purple Wreck f2 plants & at least the ARC clone that had been the beast of the 8 clones I had. Angry doesn't even begin to touch it, but I believe karma does so much better than I can & am working hard to not let his actions eat away any more of my happiness.

WHAT THE FU@K?!

soserthc1

soserthc1

oh , well now you know girl and that is why they made beans , get to hunting again i'm sure you got a ton that you were thinking about popping now you got more room.... and one less fake friend...... ps would love to see wanna of my cream-sickle's grown out if you feel so inclined..... and i swear i will have you graffiti picture done any day now.....

Top Bottom