*Perpetual Goods* - Alien Genetics

• Thread starter Goodsen Cranium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Losing cuts is like losing children!!!! Well not that bad lmao! But close :D

Sorry about your losses. But I'm sure you've got plenty of tricks up your sleeve to get things back up to pace.

Happy New Year Goods!

K

keonaona

Wow lady good's what a f@#king d%#k !!!! I hope that weed he took make's his lip's purple for week's ....lol... im jus kidding...or am i ??? Lucky we dont practice our kahuna tactics any more i might make his ear's green as well !!!!! Lmfao... karma is a bitch... wish you all the best lady G... 2013 is all your's... good karma and positive vibezzzzz......... BLESS.........

~KEO*

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

WHAT THE FU@K?!
Right? :mad: I'd like to sic some very bad people on him, but karma has a self-updating address book & can do so much better than me. Appreciate you delae.
oh , well now you know girl and that is why they made beans , get to hunting again i'm sure you got a ton that you were thinking about popping now you got more room.... and one less fake friend...... ps would love to see wanna of my cream-sickle's grown out if you feel so inclined..... and i swear i will have you graffiti picture done any day now.....
Gonna do what I can, sos... Haven't decided how much & what I'm going to pop, but I'll keep you posted.
Losing cuts is like losing children!!!! Well not that bad lmao! But close :D

Sorry about your losses. But I'm sure you've got plenty of tricks up your sleeve to get things back up to pace.

Happy New Year Goods!
Happy New Year to you as well, 619. I'm hoping that losing plants will be the worst part of this year. You're right, I am looking forward to what's up my sleeves though!!
Wow lady good's what a f@#king d%#k !!!! I hope that weed he took make's his lip's purple for week's ....lol... im jus kidding...or am i ??? Lucky we dont practice our kahuna tactics any more i might make his ear's green as well !!!!! Lmfao... karma is a bitch... wish you all the best lady G... 2013 is all your's... good karma and positive vibezzzzz......... BLESS.........

~KEO*
lol... the purple lips thing made me laugh. Needed that keonaona. Thanks for the well wishes... Be well!!
.That sucks LG. We seem to attract dishonest people probably because they think you can't turn them in but there's always other ways. best of luck Medusa
I wouldn't hurt my worst enemies' plants, & I had plenty of opportunities before I moved out... PLENTY. I'm doing my absolute best to not inflict the karma that revenge would bring upon myself. I will let him be & live well. To me, karma is a spectator sport... Sorta like basketball... it's better if I didn't play. ;)
Thanks for the kind vibes. Be well, everyone.
Lady Goods

soserthc1

soserthc1

dont sweat it Lady Goods a loss is a loss and not worth the bull it brings unless it was a ton of gear - the goodfellows line comes to mind here ...... now u know fake from real ..... move on best of luck in 2013 .....

dirk d

dirk d

Oh no! sorry to hear about that Lady Goods. some people have no class at all. no one can appreciate something they didn't have no part in bringing life too. I'm sure he'll lose those cuts soon and you will have new girls. I hate leaving my girls with anyone. No one understands unless they are a grower. good luck and i'm going to send you some Dirk D Love! ;)

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

What's up everyone?!? I really do miss checking in on everyone. :( I'm getting more and more settled in my new place & I love it. I'm realizing how much I love & have missed being on my own. I've decided to hold off on internet (for a few reasons), mainly because I know I'd spend too much time online instead of getting work done around the crib. It sucks because it seems like it's taking forever, but I'll appreciate it once everything is out of boxes & has a place.
More on topic, lol... I harvested Rock Candy #1. Went into jars about a week & a half ago. Great flavor. I've got some pre-harvest & harvest pics I'll post when I have a li'l more time. Smoked out the foster parent for his birthday & he loves it too.
Also working on some new life that's in the picture. My crib is ridiculously dry & I'm going to need to get a tent going... which will hopefully be sometime early this week. I'll update you on them when they're updateworthy, lol...
Hoping everyone is doing well... Wish I had time to catch up with everyone individually... I will soon.
I need to get back to work, lol... Be well, everyone!
Lady Goods

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

What's up everyone?!? I really do miss checking in on everyone. :( I'm getting more and more settled in my new place & I love it. I'm realizing how much I love & have missed being on my own. I've decided to hold off on internet (for a few reasons), mainly because I know I'd spend too much time online instead of getting work done around the crib. It sucks because it seems like it's taking forever, but I'll appreciate it once everything is out of boxes & has a place.
More on topic, lol... I harvested Rock Candy #1. Went into jars about a week & a half ago. Great flavor. I've got some pre-harvest & harvest pics I'll post when I have a li'l more time. Smoked out the foster parent for his birthday & he loves it too.
Also working on some new life that's in the picture. My crib is ridiculously dry & I'm going to need to get a tent going... which will hopefully be sometime early this week. I'll update you on them when they're updateworthy, lol...
Hoping everyone is doing well... Wish I had time to catch up with everyone individually... I will soon.
Lady Goods

glad to hear things are looking up for you goods. take your time and get settled and back on track, thats more important than some grow logs but we do miss you. keep shining girl .

Love

-Hubby

soserthc1

soserthc1

Lady Goods
Yes there are some things more important than growing and talking about Marijuana but not many.... take your time Lady Goods will be here .... waiting for ya...

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Dam I just read what happened Goodsen. That sux. Makes me wanna punch somebody. :mad: I hate back stabbing bitches. Keep yor head up and pop those beans!!;)

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Oh no! sorry to hear about that Lady Goods. some people have no class at all. no one can appreciate something they didn't have no part in bringing life too. I'm sure he'll lose those cuts soon and you will have new girls. I hate leaving my girls with anyone. No one understands unless they are a grower. good luck and i'm going to send you some Dirk D Love! ;)
Thanks for the Dirk love. Fortunately, having to leave my ladies with someone was the easiest part of the whole situation & that made everything else... not so dire, I'll just say.
I am so very sorry to hear some AssHat did ya wrong. Folks like that need to be reminded what life, honor and loyalty is all about. Wish ya nothing but the best Good, ya need aythin ya justgive aholler!

Peace
Ken
I appreciate it so very very much, kendog. When you live well & love your life, you will draw haters. Unfortunately, something I speak of based on more than the past few months.:confused: I win as long as I don't let anyone take my positivity. :p Again, thank you for your kindness, kendog.
glad to hear things are looking up for you goods. take your time and get settled and back on track, thats more important than some grow logs but we do miss you. keep shining girl .

Love

-Hubby
My squeeze cheese! ;) Are things going well for you and the fam? You know it's not the grow log I miss as much as I miss you & some of the other nice peeps in these parts.
Yes there are some things more important than growing and talking about Marijuana but not many.... take your time Lady Goods will be here .... waiting for ya...
What's good, sos? lol... you're right. Nailed it on the head. Hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods!!
Dam I just read what happened Goodsen. That sux. Makes me wanna punch somebody. :mad: I hate back stabbing bitches. Keep yor head up and pop those beans!!;)
LOL... Nah, let's not speak with our fists.:D There's nothing I could do to make things better except move on. Retaliation would only further tie me to a bad situation.

Not saying that I wasn't above thinking about it though. In detail. >:)

Anyway, looks like the last pics I'd posted were around Jan 3. These pics were taken on the 14th. I don't have my calendar with me so I don't know how many days... my apologies. They were maintained the last four weeks or so. I didn't get to brew their weekly teas & can't imagine what they would have produced under optimal conditions. I absolutely loved this plant. Loved the structure. So sturdy... Trimming was a breeze. These shots are pre harvest. I have some dried/cured shots, but I'll probably get around to posting those another time. I also thought I had my new life pics, but those are going to have to wait as well. I don't even know what to say about the flavor. Love it so much. It's up there with the Northern Maui that I had when it comes to favorite flavors. When it comes to smells, I can't get a more specific description from anyone other than "It smells so good." That frustrates me. This, I've been able to deduce on my lonesome. lol... When you smoke it, after exhale, like a good couple seconds after, you get a li'l cough. I also did a bong rip that made me cough like a noob. :eek: Your head expands like Mr. Mackey. It's got an uplifting and social feel. Found myself in the midst of more than one giggle fit... and I may laugh, but I wouldn't say that I'm prone to giggle fits. I'm going to be asking the foster to post up a more thorough smoke report for me. He did an amazing job helping me out. I might have gone over the edge without his help. This is Foster, behind one of his GDP's.
IMG 5714

Alien & everyone on the mothership have offered their kindness, knowledge & encouragement. Makes you wanna grow better & be a better person while you do. I appreciate it so very much. It's been a blast getting to know one of his creations.

Now, I shut up and post pics.;)
Peace & hugs!
LG
IMG 5734
IMG 5715
IMG 5716
IMG 5718
IMG 5719
IMG 5722
IMG 5724
IMG 5725
IMG 5728
IMG 5729
IMG 5730
IMG 5733

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thanks for the Dirk love. Fortunately, having to leave my ladies with someone was the easiest part of the whole situation & that made everything else... not so dire, I'll just say.

I appreciate it so very very much, kendog. When you live well & love your life, you will draw haters. Unfortunately, something I speak of based on more than the past few months.:confused: I win as long as I don't let anyone take my positivity. :p Again, thank you for your kindness, kendog.

My squeeze cheese! ;) Are things going well for you and the fam? You know it's not the grow log I miss as much as I miss you & some of the other nice peeps in these parts.

What's good, sos? lol... you're right. Nailed it on the head. Hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods!!

LOL... Nah, let's not speak with our fists.:D There's nothing I could do to make things better except move on. Retaliation would only further tie me to a bad situation.

Not saying that I wasn't above thinking about it though. In detail. >:)

Anyway, looks like the last pics I'd posted were around Jan 3. These pics were taken on the 14th. I don't have my calendar with me so I don't know how many days... my apologies. They were maintained the last four weeks or so. I didn't get to brew their weekly teas & can't imagine what they would have produced under optimal conditions. I absolutely loved this plant. Loved the structure. So sturdy... Trimming was a breeze. These shots are pre harvest. I have some dried/cured shots, but I'll probably get around to posting those another time. I also thought I had my new life pics, but those are going to have to wait as well. I don't even know what to say about the flavor. Love it so much. It's up there with the Northern Maui that I had when it comes to favorite flavors. When it comes to smells, I can't get a more specific description from anyone other than "It smells so good." That frustrates me. This, I've been able to deduce on my lonesome. lol... When you smoke it, after exhale, like a good couple seconds after, you get a li'l cough. I also did a bong rip that made me cough like a noob. :eek: Your head expands like Mr. Mackey. It's got an uplifting and social feel. Found myself in the midst of more than one giggle fit... and I may laugh, but I wouldn't say that I'm prone to giggle fits. I'm going to be asking the foster to post up a more thorough smoke report for me. He did an amazing job helping me out. I might have gone over the edge without his help. This is Foster, behind one of his GDP's.

Alien & everyone on the mothership have offered their kindness, knowledge & encouragement. Makes you wanna grow better & be a better person while you do. I appreciate it so very much. It's been a blast getting to know one of his creations.

Now, I shut up and post pics.;)
Peace & hugs!
LG
things are good,, i cant complain. Your babies are looking great! You staying warm in the mitten?
If not its 65 here in the bay plus im here!

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

what a good girl. You get a gold star for today!

View attachment 286341
Muchos thankos, dirk! Right on the forehead it goes! :D

things are good,, i cant complain. Your babies are looking great! You staying warm in the mitten?
If not its 65 here in the bay plus im here!
Michigan weather has gotten quite schizo on us. We had four inches of snow Sunday night & by the time I was out to shovel Monday, most of it had melted. We had two 50 degree or so days & the temps dropping quickly. We're supposed to have more snow this weekend. I'm long past being done with Michigan winters & gladly accept your offer to get me west. Thanks much! Wifey;)

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

looking very good, Goods. nice to see you bounce back from such a set back.
Ain't nuthin' gonna breaka my stride, right? The bounce back has only begun. ;)
Looking very nice LG glad your back nice and frosty like your winter!! Sis Medusa
Miss 'Dusa!! ;) How ya been miss thang?

No... but really. Let's talk about this winter stuff. High of 61 yesterday. My walk to the coffeeshop today.
IMG 5819
Not enough to be bother shoveling, thank goodness, but apparently whiteouts & squalls caused a pretty bad crash that closed the freeway. There are other perfectly acceptable forms of percipitation.
Li'l Rock Candy fun anyone? The jar's not empty & I already miss it. ;)
IMG 5783
IMG 5797
IMG 5781
IMG 5782
IMG 5784
IMG 5787
IMG 5788
IMG 5792
IMG 5795

K

keonaona

Ain't nuthin' gonna breaka my stride, right?

And thats right!!! Can't nooobody hoooold me down..wooo noo.. i got to keep on movin !!! yesssaaahhhh!!! Lady G... keep it vibe'n

Top Bottom