Perpetual grow- rdwc-Autopot-soil-ucrdwc

• Thread starter PharmerBob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PharmerBob

PharmerBob

Chem in flower

B76D68C6 381C 407F BD94 867DA24CF6AB

Setting the controller to 1200 with a 300 differential will mean it allows the tent to go to 1500ppm but will only allow co2 back in when it drops below 900

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ok so the mix of hydroton on bottom with layered soil is because of the bottom feed nutrient system I have set up. Trying something different. Autopot system

in the base there’s water that has a metering valve to keep it at a certain level from a main 12 gal reservoir.

hydroton has a airdome system made for this setup which it covers. Then layer the soil . I use light warrior to not kill seedlings then happy frog to spring those bastards along till I see signs they need more nutrients then I blast the system with the reservoir.

top feed for first month or so
with soil going back into the res ,how do you keep it from clogging

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@oldskol4evr the bags are ontop of my under current system since I’m not using it for 2-3 weeks from now until I find them a forever home.

my wife got into a thing where she was germinating seeds randomly without a home to go in. They got planted in soil and then I get to sort those out as time goes on
hahahahaha thats explains it,im sitting here thinking,how the hell and how long wouldit take ,to fill that bag with a center hole cutout ,fill as plant grows ,shit the plant would be 2 months old before it would get to the top hahahahah

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

I can see her eyes glaze over as I try to explain things to her sometimes....shes thinks more seeds she plants the more that will come out in the end....

I tell her that worked great outside but we are limited by lighting and if she’d like to spend300$ a light per 2 plants she can grow all she wants

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@oldskol4evr I had to take her germinating permissions away from her and change the locks... I even told her. You obviously don’t understand what I’m doing here!! Each system is set a month apart not 5 days!!!
let her be friend ,them garden chicks are hard to find,mine does a fine job until she gets the first sign of fruit,then it all up to me from then on ahhahahah,my girl saved my grow while i was in hospital,so they watch and learn hahahh,shit buy here a tent and let her go

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

The under current system I built from scratch, there’s a build on this forum or another I can’t recall but

8 gal ez stor buckets, 1080 gph pump, that I dial way back.

2” bulkheads to interconnect everything. Simple design really especially since I stole it from current culture and built it for a fraction of the cost

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I bought her a stealth box for the bed room... put an aerogarden in it to help with watering factor.. hydro... if I don’t ask it either is bone dry or has never been cleaned and filled with salt and algae ...
teach ,didnt learn math in one day,never know one day something might happen and she will have to tare care of things

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

She grows outside perfectly fine. Under/over water usually stunted with a yield of 1/4-1/2 per plant.. but there’s no work involved so it’s all icing on the cake..

she’s fantastic at gardening tho... crazy flowers,and veggies
mine too,but as soon as her squash plants put out the first about 5 squash,im left with the whole container garden and my bottom garden hahahah,i have 27 containers here on top the hill,she has titanium knee caps so that is her garden,at least when i have to fire her it is right behind the house hahahah,it does get all the care,were mine down the hill barley gets watered hahahah

Latest posts

Top Bottom