Perpetual grow- rdwc-Autopot-soil-ucrdwc

• Thread starter PharmerBob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PharmerBob

PharmerBob

Watered the soil plants ... some got tap water that has calcium and nitrogen in it naturally at 145-150 ppm. I like to give it to seedlings and for just water feedings, the girls seem to like it also.No water softener on the well. We like it semi hard. Without cal/mag in they get spotty and people ask questions like “do you abuse your plants??”

maybe.......

others got r/o with grow solution
3tsp grow,2 tsp micro, 1 tsp bloom, 5 tsp cal/mag, 5 tsp diamond . Mixed in 5 gals of water came to 675 ppm then just dosed our to some stronger plants in a measuring cup(1cup) I give the gzkit 3 cups each to try to get roots to reservoir. They’re probably there already but I’m not chancing things atm.

agent orange -2 cups since they are thriving!!! If I notice the tips of leaves changing I’ll back off and become a helicopter parent no worries I know soil is hot there

everything else got watered from well

Rdwc chem dawg :
ph 61.5 temp 68.3 nothing needed to be done to this system I , opened tent. Allowed air to exchange then reset it to run its daily course

Srenots

Srenots

I like the commercial I've been seeing lately. It says "If you fall down you will lie there for days in constant pain and agony" lol. Not you may,or might, they say you will! Makes me laugh every time.
lmao

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

“When your laying on the ground and can’t get up, and you’ve pissed off the ones who used to give a shit about you so they don’t come around anymore, your going to die!

unless you get our medical emergency bracelet today!”

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

“When your laying on the ground and can’t get up, and you’ve pissed off the ones who used to give a shit about you so they don’t come around anymore, your going to die!

unless you get our medical emergency bracelet today!”
not necesarly,when you piss the folk off around you ,you then know why you did,because there pieces of shit that didnt care for nothing anyway but themselves so might be better to die living around that hahahah always two sides to every story

Srenots

Srenots

not sure on the rotating pics from a phone....but easy on the laptop fer sure bro

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Ok so the plan here is to cross breed agent orange with gorilla zkittlez and make gorange zkittlez

So not know what the agent orange will be I will separate one of the plants and spray it wil silver colloidal. Then take that pollen back to the gorilla zkittlez and pollinate the strongest of those females... if the agent orange is female to begin with then it’ll be great I’ll have feminizes seeds. If not I’ll have more work to do

PB i don't know shit about what you folks are discussing, but i want to.! 👍😎 If you folks don't mind i am going to go sit in the corner and listen and take copious notes.. 🍻

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

if I catch y’all mofos standing around imma put you to work!

@repins12 you notice I caught this forum up on what’s been going on for past 2 months in the last 4-5 days...

did I mention here I got more lights?

trying to see this grow from outerspace

Top Bottom