Perpetual grow- rdwc-Autopot-soil-ucrdwc

• Thread starter PharmerBob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PharmerBob

PharmerBob

@Aqua Man it’s definitely a life saver. Beginning of the year I had a case of that stuff, snagged 3 tubes from work and ended up using the rest keeping the company running till the off season so I can tear down and rebuild the equipment

Last edited:
PharmerBob

PharmerBob

Wow what a dying thread....

Thought i had given an update but guess not...

So, creating a control center to house... well I’d like everything to be in there.

So far we have, drivers for lights w/timers for each group, co2 system w regulator,tanks and controllers.

What needs to be done.......

Get the electrician in here. Cus well my wife would never stop complaining if I burned down the house in the dead of winter running a sub panel for my “hobby”

So we have , shit I need to get done:

Sub panel (6 breaker unit)
Outlet running off each breaker
Aluminum case for control system (x4)

Re-run all electrical to control system area:

Fans
Controllers for exhaust and intake
Exhaust and intake
Air pumps

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

Also need to test infinity cooling fans ontop qbs, May help them to run more efficiently.

Currently I have 8 drivers on a slate 2 triple heatsink with a 12” fan blowing on them. They run with no heat to touch, haven’t Gotten a true temp reading tho.

Think I may have room for 10 on there, with a gap between each to allow air flow

Srenots

Srenots

Wow what a dying thread....

Thought i had given an update but guess not...

So, creating a control center to house... well I’d like everything to be in there.

So far we have, drivers for lights w/timers for each group, co2 system w regulator,tanks and controllers.

What needs to be done.......

Get the electrician in here. Cus well my wife would never stop complaining if I burned down the house in the dead of winter running a sub panel for my “hobby”

So we have , shit I need to get done:

Sub panel (6 breaker unit)
Outlet running off each breaker
Aluminum case for control system (x4)

Re-run all electrical to control system area:

Fans
Controllers for exhaust and intake
Exhaust and intake
Air pumps
not a long list.... been away, chores time bro

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

Nah I also have to find a monitor for water system with a probe length long enough .10’, 15’, 20’,25’ to reach the closet

I wanted to use the Bluelab 27100 but I’m waiting on them to confirm they can give me the required conductivity/tds probe length I require...damn that makes me sound like an ass...

But yes not much to get done, but a few moving parts to try to work with

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

Down but not out!

So ran all but one of the 8 drivers to the control room. Saved one to move with agent orang when it gets transferred.

Reduced room temps 10 degrees and able to turn off portable ac, which in turn has naturally raised the humidity allowing me to also remove the humidifier. Yay for saving on electric!

Up potted mapl and the single gorilla zkittle that didn’t make it to the tent since I germinated 5 but only need 4

Cleaned auto pot system, which meant I need to pull everything out and clean each bottom plate and the reservoir. Had a film on water inside the bottom plate I wasn’t happy with that so let’s see how it goes without also too feeding them

Well maybe a little blackstrap tea to help it breakdown nutrients

What else

Installed some cross beam supports in 4x8 to sure up the frame, I noticed a bow in the front of it and can’t have that. Also added some supports to ceiling to make it easier to deal with light

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

Chem-

flowering
tds 2200-2350 /ev700
co2 800-1200

C06832CE 11DB 4DB3 ABBC F8E70B7B58E9
DBA4AE62 7AFF 4AE1 88D2 A0E3EB15BC8B
86BFF38B AE74 4E46 944D 91F657B50F09

have taken a few (6) clones off the strongest stinkiest

gorilla zkittlez has been flipped to flower

70966536 69E7 4917 B597 5CDDCF873F81

4 plants keep pretty level canopy with a little lst.

Agent orange

I have been able to gather pollen from one of the plants and allowing the other two go into flower for a finished product.

I will pollinate one gorilla zkittlez and one agent orange to produce the seeds I want for future use rest will get turned into finished product.

G13 auto- growing big and surprising me every day. I’ve decided to not give any topping or fimming to these 3 to make sure not to stunt them in any way.

maplez- rounded the corner and turning into a little bush

grease monkey

tall and about a week out from flower. I’d take pictures of all these but I’m being lazy and don’t feel like moving everything around to get pics of them

Also seen some gnats buzzing around so we released 1500 lady bugs and letting them do their job over the next few days

Srenots

Srenots

Chem-

flowering
tds 2200-2350 /ev700
co2 800-1200

View attachment 931138View attachment 931140View attachment 931142

have taken a few (6) clones off the strongest stinkiest

gorilla zkittlez has been flipped to flower

View attachment 931143

4 plants keep pretty level canopy with a little lst.

Agent orange

I have been able to gather pollen from one of the plants and allowing the other two go into flower for a finished product.

I will pollinate one gorilla zkittlez and one agent orange to produce the seeds I want for future use rest will get turned into finished product.

G13 auto- growing big and surprising me every day. I’ve decided to not give any topping or fimming to these 3 to make sure not to stunt them in any way.

maplez- rounded the corner and turning into a little bush

grease monkey

tall and about a week out from flower. I’d take pictures of all these but I’m being lazy and don’t feel like moving everything around to get pics of them

Also seen some gnats buzzing around so we released 1500 lady bugs and letting them do their job over the next few days
fuck ya brother ~

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

Thanks @Srenots told you I got this shit 😉

about to automate this whole deal when my area drops the fee for cultivation from a 1/4 million a year to a reasonable rate.

I recall them saying they wanted a level playing field and not just have big companies come in and take control..

so make the fees completely insane so no one without deepest pockets can actually do it legally.....sounds legit enough

anyhow that’s my rant

Moshmen

Moshmen

Thanks @Srenots told you I got this shit 😉

View attachment 931151
about to automate this whole deal when my area drops the fee for cultivation from a 1/4 million a year to a reasonable rate.

I recall them saying they wanted a level playing field and not just have big companies come in and take control..

so make the fees completely insane so no one without deepest pockets can actually do it legally.....sounds legit enough

anyhow that’s my rant
Sounds like Florida! Doin the same shit here cannabis conglomerates takin over even leadin the legalization fight here so they can control the verbiage of the bill, I won’t even sign the petition as they don’t want us to grow or even have a stash! They want ya buying their product from their dispensary!
Sorry but thanks for my rant I’m done.

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

@Moshmen i have a friend who works for one of the grows they also own the dispensaries here.

they spray their flowers with pesticides then push them to customers without any care.

he told me the have been spraying peroxide for a week up to harvest for mold and instead of destroying the moldy plants they pushed them to along with the growers saying there was an issue.

They tax them so much they aren’t willing to take any losses. Even if it’s at the cost of the health of people buying their products

it won’t be good enough until they kill someone with what they are doing. There needs to be some sort of regulation

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

Been awhile but I’ll keep y’all updated

way more going on then I can keep up with nowadays.

920EDFC3 F96D 4DDD 9A42 D185C6E829D8
43F899F9 E832 4DC0 AFA9 BE6BD470F079
D864807E 6FC9 4C57 9CDF 62025CE6BE5F
64CB0F76 0885 450B A264 4C6C729C1543

chem dawg going well

gorilla zkittles flowering

agent orange has been sprayed and a few days away from collecting feminized pollen

Top Bottom