Perpetual grow- rdwc-Autopot-soil-ucrdwc

• Thread starter PharmerBob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PharmerBob

PharmerBob

@AnselAdams

the agent orange seeds aren’t feminized so I’m not sure if the strongest plant will be male or female. If it’s female I have silver colloidal to force the female to start to grow male pollen sacks in the areas that have been sprayed. I can then take that and pollinate any plant I would like with feminized pollen that will have a 90-95% chance to create all female seeds

BloodShot

BloodShot

They are straight on my phone, they are taken straight up and down, add them to site and then they get fkd
When I get a photo that goes sideways I have to delete it, rotate it on my computer screen then upload it that way"upside down" and delete again then rotate pic on desk top back to original then upload again and it works with all that...

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

Did a little bit of work and big thanks to @repins12 for helping me figure out that god damn driver issue....fkn 240b......

Added a light, it’ll get swapped with a shorter heatsink in the morning when I can get in chem dawgs tent ...

that way it reduces the heat a little bit more. Not that I’m worried.. only 83 with co2 blowing..

Also added a pan under those plants where I opened up the tent.. needed something there no matter what I’m doing ontop of that area

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
@AnselAdams

the agent orange seeds aren’t feminized so I’m not sure if the strongest plant will be male or female. If it’s female I have silver colloidal to force the female to start to grow male pollen sacks in the areas that have been sprayed. I can then take that and pollinate any plant I would like with feminized pollen that will have a 90-95% chance to create all female seeds

Thanks for keeping me in mind! I have always wondered how one determined male vs female seeds. I have to honestly admit i figured it was a some poor someone sitting with a bowl of seeds and a magnifier... lol... stupid i know.... 😏 gotta start somewhere...

Went out to the NIH site to read up on "silver colloidal ". Nice to know that i don't want to get it on my skin or needlessly ingest in any quantity.

Some additional research also turned up this little tidbit... how does that track with your experience?
When to apply colloidal silver: The best time to use colloidal silver for feminization would be a day or two before you switch to flowering (12/12.) Immediately begin spraying colloidal silver on newer growth every day until male sacs start to form (typically 10-18 days.)

🍻 😎 Happy & Safe Holidays!!

Srenots

Srenots

Thanks for keeping me in mind! I have always wondered how one determined male vs female seeds. I have to honestly admit i figured it was a some poor someone sitting with a bowl of seeds and a magnifier... lol... stupid i know.... 😏 gotta start somewhere...

Went out to the NIH site to read up on "silver colloidal ". Nice to know that i don't want to get it on my skin or needlessly ingest in any quantity.

Some additional research also turned up this little tidbit... how does that track with your experience?
When to apply colloidal silver: The best time to use colloidal silver for feminization would be a day or two before you switch to flowering (12/12.) Immediately begin spraying colloidal silver on newer growth every day until male sacs start to form (typically 10-18 days.)

🍻 😎 Happy & Safe Holidays!!

can just buy it , or better yet , can make ur own....

basscaptain

basscaptain

cool! i have not seen a typesetters / layout artist monitor in a few years. An advertising company i worked for many years ago had a slew of them as you might imagine.

my two 42" won't do that... 🍻
that's my ex's monitor.. came from her Dads HR Block Office's............
I don't have 42 unless I use tv....but my 27's and 23 won't do that either......

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not impressive maybe crazy but I have currently running:

4 chem dawg (f) at 7-8 weeks in a rdwc 5 gal bucket with 5 gal res
Lights 2 hlg 260 / 1 king led 1000(250w at wall I checked)

auto pilot apc8200 with Titan co2 regulat
View attachment 923024

4 gorilla zkittlez (f) in a 6.6 xl auto pot system with layered bottom to top hydroton-happy frog topped with light warrior

2 hlg 260 /king led 1000

View attachment 923025
1 gorilla zkittle in a 10 gal fabric pot
Bottom - top. Of-hf-lw

3 agent orange(reg) in a 10 gal fabric pot
Bottom - top. Of-hf-lw
View attachment 923026
2 grease monkey (f) in a 10 gal fabric pot
Bottom - top. Of-hf-lw

2 g13 autos (f) in 3 gal pots bottom-top hf-lw

1 gz mother / 1 chem Fire mother / 1 grease monkey mother

I restarted my perpetual grow about 2 months ago, start is documented on ilgm if you wanna take a peek of that

@Aqua Man @Srenots
Awesome to see ya start a thread on here 👍 just seen it now been a touch busy but looking forward to following along. Hoping that lettuce flowers wonderfully 😜

Loving the setup and the fact you got your hands in all the cookie jars. 👍👍👍

Good looking out man

Top Bottom