Perpetual grow- rdwc-Autopot-soil-ucrdwc

• Thread starter PharmerBob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PharmerBob

PharmerBob

So....decided against swapping out the 260 for chems with the new 260’s I just got with the xl sinks...

Didn’t realize I had to do so much work on my lights to begin with. I’ve made them plug and play by removing the drivers for that area and setting them into the closet in the other room, which I would eventually like to make the controlling station for the entire grow. But maybe one setup at a time, way too involved for me not to get frustrated, ontop of that I was making my own 18g wires to run from drivers to boards from there...

So anyhow go to pull out first board from chem tent and realize my lighting support is garbage! Got 4’ and 2’ support bars headed this way

Farmer P

Farmer P

So....decided against swapping out the 260 for chems with the new 260’s I just got with the xl sinks...

Didn’t realize I had to do so much work on my lights to begin with. I’ve made them plug and play by removing the drivers for that area and setting them into the closet in the other room, which I would eventually like to make the controlling station for the entire grow. But maybe one setup at a time, way too involved for me not to get frustrated, ontop of that I was making my own 18g wires to run from drivers to boards from there...

So anyhow go to pull out first board from chem tent and realize my lighting support is garbage! Got 4’ and 2’ support bars headed this way
Mornin Bob. I saw the other day where someone had made their own supports. Get yourself some 1/2 inch steel conduit at the hardware store then hammer the ends flat and bend them to the shape of the original supports. If you could find a solid steel bar the right diameter you could hammer the flat end around it and make it near identical to the originals.

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

Girls sprout up too fast in flower transition I’d hate to burn em up by not

B470CB74 0395 409B A238 A7545F8CED38

Last edited:
PharmerBob

PharmerBob

G13 alive and making a come back, kept in germination station way too long…
6C645648 E560 46A3 96B6 DC3CDD5C62CF

Gorilla zkittlez are chugging right along also, no change in this system
5E44380D 1EE2 49D0 8D77 C2CB813EFDE1

Agent orange is getting closer to game time with these girls and I will have to start setting up of another grow location far enough away from operation that I can decontaminate myself from anything to maintain both operations…

Thinking maybe a small area taped off with plastic and a sink with a shop vac. Make shift scrub room …

Closest one to me looks like it’s going to be my winner for breeding it’s genetics. Any opinions welcome, I may not take them but your still welcome to share them 😉
3F8661C6 F8D4 427B 803E E5499EB83642

Grease monkey, combination of gg#4 w/ cookies and cream…

Also pushing a long and doing fantastic in the 10 gal planters . These things are the best purchase I’ve made… If I wasn’t afraid it would mold I’d put them into the Autopot planters.

They’ve pushed past the point of where I need to worry any longer and just gotta get to a point where I’d want to flip them.
29DE17A1 C32C 46A0 B082 DA22EC342376

Maple(z) is alive and is in tent with Gzkittlez

Nothing to report, still domed up so it can try to make it. It has grown a little bit which is really fantastic… I thought It was going to die with the g13 autos but they somehow survived… bunch of little troopers…

Did not take a pic of that one but I may later for documenting its growth

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

Just so you don’t think it’s all sunshine and rainbows in uncle bobs grow.

Today I noticed a bit of water at the bottom of chems tanks

Not surprised since I can have a tendency to spill when topping off

Come to find out .... a leak, not in a place easily accessible. Back right tanks bulkhead is stressing the container and causing it to leak

78714883 D80F 48DA 867E 82C5BA9877A7

Is a hydro growers best friend!! Can be applied on a wet surface and dry water tight!!

Found the leak, scuffed the area, wiped clean and applied two stage epoxy that is easily mixed by cutting amount needed off stick and needing until a consistent color is reached then applied to surface.

For this application I like to roll out into a noodle like shape and bind one solid piece around whole joint

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

I also have a sealer epoxy that goes over this to hide the imperfections, since it drys black 😉 can’t be applied when wet tho.

That I apply with a 1/2” brush and allow to dry and re apply. It’s more of a precautionary type thing, to know I don’t have to worry any longer.

This system is on its last leg tho being almost 2 years old. I’m looking at a few different builds to replace it but have yet to nail one down yet.

Another forum has a guy playing with FloraFlex ebb and flow system, only issue I see is they are t big enough. I’d use the top feed system and do a different base system. 50 gal totes maybe with 3 tied together

Moshmen

Moshmen

Come to find out .... a leak, not in a place easily accessible. Back right tanks bulkhead is stressing the container and causing it to leak

View attachment 924264

Is a hydro growers best friend!! Can be applied on a wet surface and dry water tight!!

Found the leak, scuffed the area, wiped clean and applied two stage epoxy that is easily mixed by cutting amount needed off stick and needing until a consistent color is reached then applied to surface.

For this application I like to roll out into a noodle like shape and bind one solid piece around whole joint
Jb makes the good shit! It’s all us rigging guys best friend .

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

View attachment 924264

I actually fixed a cracked pipe where the waterline comes into the basement with that shit at a friend's. 10 yrs and going strong. He was hoping it would last until he saved up the $$$ to get it replaced lol

Top Bottom