Perpetual Growing Cannabis In Water

• Thread starter WS4U
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WS4U

WS4U

didnt even know they posted on this site,,i dont get around much ,lol,,dont tell folks much anymore ,,just tired of arguing when im just giving opinon's on my methods,,lol life goes on
Dont let the trolls get to you, keep at it and get meds u need. If they hating they just jealous. I tell the wife all the time "people only know what they know" cant be mad at them for being missinformed or just stupid lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Dont let the trolls get to you, keep at it and get meds u need. If they hating they just jealous. I tell the wife all the time "people only know what they know" cant be mad at them for being missinformed or just stupid lol
i just dont like arguing about something each indivual does difrent and each with own methods bro,,just sick of it,,if you dig,,so i answer these alerts and thats about it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hope all is goin well on your end brotha
chillin like a vilian bro,,bow season opens saturaday,and trying to decide if im going to the place to hunt,,we talked about,,got a lot of work to do there,,damn grass is 5ft tall ,dont have a way to cut,,but weedeater,,so days of opening up ,just to park truck by house,,finally talked to water company,,they gonna let us make installment payment's locked in at today's rate,,so that next curve ball to deal with,,with water tap i can sell as improved land if i need too,,lmao,,how you been gunslanger,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Some of them are funny when they argue.... you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him stop using so many goddamn nutrients.
i look at it this way,,i done raised to boy's and now got a grand baby,,teenage rebellion isnt my bag at all,,that's how i look at these troll's ,,done my time with teenage rebellion,,didnt like it,,so done gave up,,shit i cant grow good weed anyway,,but get high as fuck coughing,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
chillin like a vilian bro,,bow season opens saturaday,and trying to decide if im going to the place to hunt,,we talked about,,got a lot of work to do there,,damn grass is 5ft tall ,dont have a way to cut,,but weedeater,,so days of opening up ,just to park truck by house,,finally talked to water company,,they gonna let us make installment payment's locked in at today's rate,,so that next curve ball to deal with,,with water tap i can sell as improved land if i need too,,lmao,,how you been gunslanger,lol
Been busy.... my new kids are not broken in yet and its a month into school .ttis class is gonna keep me on my toes. Thats awesome about the water... do they have to come drill a well or just run pipe from the street?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah there seems to be a lot of pissing contests there, haha
Tomorrow is Tony's funeral. sigh
sorry for your lose gramma,,at time's it breaks us to piece's with a family lose,,i look as it was planned and my belife of another being,,took them home,,and wasnt my turn yet,,havent proved worthy yet,,no more pain and life struggle,,freedom lady,,im just crazy redneck,,but that's what i believe,,this is how i deal with it,,still dont cure the hurt ,but does make me feel some what better

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i look at it this way,,i done raised to boy's and now got a grand baby,,teenage rebellion isnt my bag at all,,that's how i look at these troll's ,,done my time with teenage rebellion,,didnt like it,,so done gave up,,shit i cant grow good weed anyway,,but get high as fuck coughing,lmao
Hahahah gotta love the internet. .. where a 40 year old is unknowingly arguing with a 10 year old.

Latest posts

Top Bottom