Perpetual Growing Cannabis In Water

• Thread starter WS4U
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Post holiday update cuz i would never forget about you guys/gals @GT21 the left 2 seedlings are RMHxcindy99 they got a day or 2 head start on the astrochimp testers from ocean grown seeds(the other 5 seedlings). Ended up building second net and am currently going to be adding another light or 2 in flower and trying to stockpile backup supplies this whole year (wife and i expecting another nugget this year, so time to invest in this "job" as it has become much more than a hobby lol) . Everything in flower is sour d excpet the one short dark plant that's nebula from paradise seeds. This is last run of sour d only got one left in veg shes been good to me but as i said time to get things moving on. Hope you are all still staying strong and lifted, one love.✌️
@Srenots very nice bro.... Srenots would be proud hahaha

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I did a search for for rmh and that brings up several rmh crosses and "rocky mountain haze". Was hoping some1 could just save me the searching :love2:
Rotten mayo haze is a plant that tight was givin out... it was an accident and i dont even remember the cross... he just said it smelled like rotten mayo so he gave it the name.

Top Bottom