Personal Bank Account Closed! Wtf?

• Thread starter GreenThumbBill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StickyBiz

StickyBiz

A reload visa/mc card works good once one figures out the process. The netspend card allows a balance up to $15,000. The reloadit card is what you use to add to it and those cost $4.00 and they are good for $500.00. An easy place to do it is at a Fred Meyer customer service counter or a Safeway customer service counter. It's easy to go to different locations so it appears to the employees that you only show a couple times a month and do a reload. The netspend card works real slick for internet purchases. Part of the cash problem at the bank is they have to check it all for fakes and the employees probably don't like doing it and so likely they looked for a way to dump you legally. I learned to really check the cash as recently got 2 fake 50s. The netspend card is actually a checking account.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

A reload visa/mc card works good once one figures out the process. The netspend card allows a balance up to $15,000. The reloadit card is what you use to add to it and those cost $4.00 and they are good for $500.00. An easy place to do it is at a Fred Meyer customer service counter or a Safeway customer service counter. It's easy to go to different locations so it appears to the employees that you only show a couple times a month and do a reload. The netspend card works real slick for internet purchases. Part of the cash problem at the bank is they have to check it all for fakes and the employees probably don't like doing it and so likely they looked for a way to dump you legally. I learned to really check the cash as recently got 2 fake 50s. The netspend card is actually a checking account.
Have an old black light laying around?

quote unquote
The Treasury has embedded a clear polyester thread vertically in the bill’s paper. The placement is different for each denomination, and the thread glows a unique color under an ultraviolet light, or black light. The thread in a $5 bill will glow blue, a $20-bill thread glows green, and a $100 bill is seen in pinkunder the UV light.

“If it doesn’t glow, it isn’t real,” Taylor said

Sonnyhad

Sonnyhad

Finally talked to somebody in senior management with the balls to tell me the real story. They claim my money smells like marijuana and they could not locate my federal tax report to confirm my income source. Oh well, fuck em. At least they aren't reporting me to chexsystems so I will be able to open another account somewhere else.

Are there any good national banks that aren't such nazis about this thing we do?
That's messed up!

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

All sorts of computer flagging happening these days, if the IRS requested info, your bank could have been the good guys and just shut your account down for you.
Hadn't considered that, interesting perspective.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Netspend is a ripoff. I used them for a while to play poker on bovada/bodog. They charge huge percentage fees (like 10%), their product is super glitchy and their support sucks. Fuck Netspend.

Also, banks use money counters that detect counterfeit bills instantly, nobody has to check anything.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Welp, sounds like you are on the right track. Good luck in the search for a new bank.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Would gladly deposit loads to sperm bank but all I get these days is dust.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom