Personal Medical Grow {Casey Jones and OG Kush}

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

at what ppm are you feeding these gals? i'm running the same nutes as you, but with a botanicare base; i use chaching and snow storm ultra as well. i was also using koolbloom but dropped it, looking for more potassium than phosphorus, ever considered using it?

I am at EC 2.2.

As much as I want to add more and more nutes, but since i am only on my grow 2, i don't want to add too much too my line up too fast, just so I could see what works.

I don't understand how one uses more then one PK product, like hydroplex, koolbloom, bloombastic and cha ching. Could someone enlighten me on this.

winta

winta

nice grow HT! they fillin in nicely its about to be dank time!:weed-sign:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I don't understand how one uses more then one PK product, like hydroplex, koolbloom, bloombastic and cha ching. Could someone enlighten me on this.
it's pretty simple... Just lower the EC of your base nutes to accommodate the additional EC of your PK booster so that your overall EC is within your target range...:thinking

H

HighTolerance

it's pretty simple... Just lower the EC of your base nutes to accommodate the additional EC of your PK booster so that your overall EC is within your target range...:thinking

LOL I understand that Shady, the question is about using more than one different PK products, which I have been suggested to do. What is the point of doing that.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Wow those things just blew up from day 17 to 24. I hope my CJ blows up like that. Today is day 19 for me. I'll post up a pic later.

H

HighTolerance

nice grow HT! they fillin in nicely its about to be dank time!:weed-sign:

Wow those things just blew up from day 17 to 24. I hope my CJ blows up like that. Today is day 19 for me. I'll post up a pic later.

Thanks guys, they are filling in nice, but I look at them so much that i barely notice a difference from day to day.

H

HighTolerance

hahahhaaa, wow i just noticed the seahorse looking bud in your avatar, nice.

H

HighTolerance

u know seahorses have a funny story for me, i was in love with a girl who loved seahorses, over the course of years I bought her various things with seahorses, even painted seahorses for her.

She back stabbed me and betrayed my love like no other, it left a permanent scar and now when I look at things like seahorses or other things that remind me not of her but the time, I kind of get sour feeling inside.

Luckily your seahorse was made out of weed and I only good fuzzy feelings when I looked at it.

Bet the wreck kept your brain in check.

H

HighTolerance

quick question folks, i know a lot of people that swing by my thread have good all around knowledge so i am asking here.

Can a plant in 5gal DWC get big enough to cover a 2.5 by 3.5 feet screen. For DWC can i just get by without ever changing the res, i think lucas and some of his follower did that but i don't remember.

Say if I had to change the solution I was thinking about putting a drain nozzle in the bottom of the bucket and a whole on tip lid to fill the rez with since the screen wouldn't allow me to move the bucket

S

stlth8814

I Think it Could Be Done. Just Have a valve on Your Drain and your set.

H

HighTolerance

I Think it Could Be Done. Just Have a valve on Your Drain and your set.

Thanks mate, I think after a month of veg the roots will be huge, i reckon maybe a 10 gallon might be more convenient. but all the easy to make dwc accessories are available for 5 gallon setups, cannot find even nice 10 gallon bucket.

H

HighTolerance

thanks cardrack111

edit: LOL the post got deleted. wft.

S

saltr

As far as using multiple pk amendments is concerned: i like hydroplex as a solid base, snow storm for that k, chaching was highly recommended by a homie, and my koolbloom was free (don't think i'll purchase, just increase hp and ss).

H

HighTolerance

As far as using multiple pk amendments is concerned: i like hydroplex as a solid base, snow storm for that k, chaching was highly recommended by a homie, and my koolbloom was free (don't think i'll purchase, just increase hp and ss).

I am a bit confused.

do you mean no base nutes, just hydroplex?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
quick question folks, i know a lot of people that swing by my thread have good all around knowledge so i am asking here.

Can a plant in 5gal DWC get big enough to cover a 2.5 by 3.5 feet screen. For DWC can i just get by without ever changing the res, i think lucas and some of his follower did that but i don't remember.

Say if I had to change the solution I was thinking about putting a drain nozzle in the bottom of the bucket and a whole on tip lid to fill the rez with since the screen wouldn't allow me to move the bucket
You would def have to veg under an HID to fill that size screen. Also you would need to check the pH and PPM every 3 or 4 days as well as have a water level tube. Might be a difficult process to even check on the roots with a SCROG on top... If you're using a net pot with hydroton, you can just pour through the top to fill the bucket and then drain out the valve. I would highly recommend changing the solution weekly or at least every two weeks with top off's in between. :thinking You could just test a bit of the water from the valve to check the pH and PPM's.

Hmmm... How's about some pictures?:sign0005:

H

HighTolerance

You would def have to veg under an HID to fill that size screen. Also you would need to check the pH and PPM every 3 or 4 days as well as have a water level tube. Might be a difficult process to even check on the roots with a SCROG on top... If you're using a net pot with hydroton, you can just pour through the top to fill the bucket and then drain out the valve. I would highly recommend changing the solution weekly or at least every two weeks with top off's in between. :thinking You could just test a bit of the water from the valve to check the pH and PPM's.

Hmmm... How's about some pictures?:sign0005:

Thanks friend for your input, pics coming in a minute.

Top Bottom