Personal Medical Grow {Casey Jones and OG Kush}

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

i have the same og, i love it but like you said low yield and long finish. good for personal

Actually the pictures you have are of the OG chopped at day 56, so it is quite a fast finisher, but a very low yielder.

S

Socachi

I have successfully rooted different strains at in 5 days, CJ as well. here is a shot of CJ, 8 days after the clone was stuck in this coco. Got dang OG was the only one to take so long (3 weeks) to root.

You're right that OG takes awhile to root, but I'm sure there must be faster ways for it to. I currently use Superthrive and Root Riot cubes, but I'm looking for other products that'll make it faster. Thinking of trying Root Excellirator but I see you're currently using it. For me I think I'm keeping em too wet.

I emailed both H&G and Bloom about a free lineup, heard back from H&G with a question but nothing yet on getting product. I let you know what happens and thanks again for the idea.

subieslow

subieslow

hey fellas growing some skywalker og's, so these will be pretty low yeilders?

H

HighTolerance

hey fellas growing some skywalker og's, so these will be pretty low yeilders?

relative to a sativa hybrid like CJ or even some high yielding indicas, the skywalker is gonna be a low yielder, but regardless it should be great medicine.

R

R. Face

HT looking great in there...

One Q tho, what kinds of smells are you getting from that CJ? Isnt it kinda of thai/ rotten smell. It kinda smells like musk even...slight lemony smell?

I got my cut of the CJ a while back, ran it the 1st time, and messed up by using Gravity, wether it was the Gravity or not, the smoke turned out horrible.

Now im on round 2 with her, and besides all the leaves looking on point, the smell is remaining the same. It just seems so faint compared to alot of other stuff. Maybe the cut I got from Shmoe was a tired cut, but it was so much so that I tossed the mother last week...

What are your thoughts on it/smell...bc honestly I think this cut was a tad over hyped like alot of cuts...

Made good hash tho, kinda smelled like chocolate...

H

HighTolerance

HT looking great in there...

One Q tho, what kinds of smells are you getting from that CJ? Isnt it kinda of thai/ rotten smell. It kinda smells like musk even...slight lemony smell?

I got my cut of the CJ a while back, ran it the 1st time, and messed up by using Gravity, wether it was the Gravity or not, the smoke turned out horrible.

Now im on round 2 with her, and besides all the leaves looking on point, the smell is remaining the same. It just seems so faint compared to alot of other stuff. Maybe the cut I got from Shmoe was a tired cut, but it was so much so that I tossed the mother last week...

What are your thoughts on it/smell...bc honestly I think this cut was a tad over hyped like alot of cuts...

Made good hash tho, kinda smelled like chocolate...

Thanks RF. I am quite certain we have a different cut of CJ. There is not even a hint of rotten smell to it.

I cannot brag enough about the smell I am gettin from CJ, it smells like grapes and apples. A very fruity smell, almost no hint of skunky cannabis smell at all.

Darn I hope I am right about us having different cuts, bc what u are describing doesn't sound like something I wanna mess with.

have my fingers crossed, hop my CJ turns out good.

As for the looks what do you think, the last batch of pics I posted was day 40, see how they match up to yours. determining the pheno from pics before harvest can be frustrating.

H

HighTolerance

BTW are there any Casey Jones seeds left in the world.

H

HighTolerance

I already posted some pics from day 40, but here are some good shot from day 39.

Since I have been thinking about letting the OG go, I started taking some extra shots for the sake of good OG Memories.

This is my favorite shot of OG from Day 39 of 12
attachment.php

First four and the last pic are of OG, rest are CJ.

Res
Resogy
Resogx
Resog4
Resog1
Cj2
Rescj
IMG 0967
H

HighTolerance

1080p OG Kush Wallpaper.

I will gladly fill any specific resolution request for background.

OG Wall low 1080p
H

HighTolerance

Farewell to OGKush.

Last round with OG, so making my self a few wallpapers to remember her by.

Ogwall
Venom818

Venom818

Nice job bro everything looks dank dont forget to keep a clone of the og when the cj falls short on potency bro.

J

JOESTEEL

This was a great show i learned some new things on the way and good job.

S

Socachi

HT have you thought of trying the OG #18 it's suppose to be a higher yielder than the OG because of the x w Chemdog D. Gonna order some seeds myself when they get back in stock.

H

HighTolerance

Nice job bro everything looks dank dont forget to keep a clone of the og when the cj falls short on potency bro.

Thanks man. You really think CJ isn't gonna be as potent? I really hope it is, the gland production on CJ is up to par with the OG so that's why I am thinking it will turn out good.

I am not getting rid of the OG clones until CJ passes the smoke test.

This was a great show i learned some new things on the way and good job.

Thanks bro, stick around and enjoy my journey towards growing my own medicine and becoming self dependent as far as medical cannabis goes.

HT have you thought of trying the OG #18 it's suppose to be a higher yielder than the OG because of the x w Chemdog D. Gonna order some seeds myself when they get back in stock.

Did think about it but decided against it, since I assume it won't be that much better than my cut, since my cut is relatively high yeilding compare to other cuts, plus i dont think og18 is available anymore. I am also super low on money, everything I grow is for my self so I never get any money back.

I do have og18xskunk, but after looking at some veg pics even that cross seems to be low yielding.

H

HighTolerance

Fighting with powdery mildew.

please swing by and share you thoughts in this thread, i need help fast.

H

HighTolerance

Bloom Day 45 (CJ CJ OG, 1K)
Bloom Day 6 (OG, 600w

I sprayed a bit of pH 9.5 water, it did help a bit in the PM department but not enough. Did distub the hair a bit but not enough to worry, the way I look at it, I would have lost some of these buds to PM anyways so why not just spray them.

Last time I chopped the OG at day 55 this time I want to take it a bit longer it looks like it might not happen due to the got dang PM.

Sulfur vaporizing next round to keep the PM and possibly sacrificing a bit of space to add a dehumidifier, if I am able to add the dehumidifier then I can probably run a CO2 boost bucket.

1-2 OG at day 45
3-7 CJ at day 45
rest are OG at day 6

IMG 1464
IMG 1469
IMG 1473
IMG 1475
IMG 1491
IMG 1523
IMG 1535
IMG 1429
IMG 1431
IMG 1448
IMG 1453
IMG 1454
IMG 1424
H

HighTolerance

New genetics, finger crossed for at least 1 girl outta 3.
Last time my seedlings stretched crazy, this time I am giving them a lot of light that there is barely any stretch.

Resslee
Res lacon2
Res laCon1
H

HighTolerance

Green cure for pm bro i saved alot of budz for me that shit knocks pm for 14 days and its organic.

Great bro, I have already ordered green cure. It is really great to have a confirmation with you as well.

So what is the latest I can use this stuff, how long before harvest can be my last app. I am thinking. 1-2 weeks.

What dose did you use venom, 100%?

Dude you spray it before the lights came on or while the lights were on?

Did you spray everything, or just spot spray?

Was there any damage to the hair or buds?

sorry for so many questions but this would really help me out. thanks a lot man.

Top Bottom