Personal Medical Grow {Casey Jones and OG Kush}

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

No problem HT... You're doing an excellent job. I felt like you in my 1st grow a year ago... :itwasntme I thought I just want to grow some kind personal buds, then in my 2nd grow I realized I had a passion for cultivating and learning as much as possible...

As for your OG, the majority of the hairs are turning and there are still some white ones coming... It's prob time to finally bust out the scope and check on the trichomes; I finally did on mine tonight.

Starting the flush soon Shady. Gonna borrow a friends cam with macro. and observe on a nice large HD monitor.

Damn HT those are some beautiful cola's. :sign0005: I see you ramped up the EC but could you tell us what nutes you used and in what amounts? I realize in the beginning of the thread you mention your lineup but I'd like to see what's in the brew. :beer

Thanks mate, for your kinds words. I followed the exact dose on the bottle.

I don't know what is going on, I responded to your and shady's post and they got deleted.

I also posted and update and it got deleted as well.

H

HighTolerance

Bloom Day 14, Single OG under 600w.
Current canopy size is 30in x 50in. Canopy thickness is 6-12in thick.

IMG 2464
IMG 2469
IMG 2471
H

HighTolerance

Bloom Day 53-54

First 2 pics are of CJ.
Last pic is of OG, 2-3 times bigger than round 1.

ResCJ trichromes
ResCj1
Res OG Big
H

HighTolerance

HT those are some killer cola's, wish mine were that big :envy

Thanks bro, your probably are pretty big, when ever I look at other folks grow I feel like theirs is bigger but I think its the typical case of "grass is always greener on the other side"

wow bro! those are monsters!! great job!

Thank brother, appreciate your kind words.

H

HighTolerance

You are gonna be happy for me Socachi, I am running Chemdog D and Grape Romulan for round 3.

I have a really small setup and much great medical needs. I run out of meds before my next run is finished.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
You are gonna be happy for me Socachi, I am running Chemdog D and Grape Romulan for round 3.

I have a really small setup and much great medical needs. I run out of meds before my next run is finished.
:) I'm happy for you as well HT! I've heard that the Romulan is potent as well as the Chemdog D, which should be a good yielder... Otherwise I did pickup some Bluedream a while back to smoke and thought it was pretty good in terms of density, aroma, and high... It seemed like a pretty nug and I could see the potential for yield... :harvest: Either way, it looks like you've got a big harvest around the corner to handle...

winta

winta

yooooo! those buds are just mmmmm! great job your gonna be in for some high times! lol

S

Socachi

Woo Hoo Chemdog D look forward to that show :ridinghorse: I understand that Romulan will give you the Vulcan death grip. :clapping

Dude you gotta pm me on where you got the Chemdog D, I've been trying to find some seeds for awhile.

H

HighTolerance

:) I'm happy for you as well HT! I've heard that the Romulan is potent as well as the Chemdog D, which should be a good yielder... Otherwise I did pickup some Bluedream a while back to smoke and thought it was pretty good in terms of density, aroma, and high... It seemed like a pretty nug and I could see the potential for yield... :harvest: Either way, it looks like you've got a big harvest around the corner to handle...

Thank you Shady bro for your kind remarks. I knew you would like me getting some Chemdog D. With all your experience with Chems it is great to have your support.

Blue Dream Haze is definitely a big yielder, but the buds are of course not as dense as the OG. The bluedream is very flavor full and I really enjoy it from time to time, but it doesn't help me when I am in severe pain. The kush family, especially the OG has been very helpful with pain.

Shady what are your thoughts on Chemdog D's yield compared to OG. 70 days right?

I do have a harvest around the corner, I really hope it turns out good.

Definitely looking forward to the romulan, I reckon it is super dense, super potent, and high yielder. If all this turns out true it will be awesome.

yooooo! those buds are just mmmmm! great job your gonna be in for some high times! lol

winta, thanks for swinging by mate. Glad you like the buds. I hope I can dry and cure right.

Woo Hoo Chemdog D look forward to that show :ridinghorse: I understand that Romulan will give you the Vulcan death grip. :clapping

Dude you gotta pm me on where you got the Chemdog D, I've been trying to find some seeds for awhile.

Oh man Socachi I am so excited about both of these strains.

PMing right now.

S

Socachi

HT just looking at those ladies I get so drawn in. :tongueout Cola's are lookin fine

H

HighTolerance

HT just looking at those ladies I get so drawn in. :tongueout Cola's are lookin fine

Thanks a lot bro, you always raise my spirits when I am having a tough day in pain.

It is a lot of fun to watch these girls grow, I do admit I find my self staring at them many times while they are awake, no wonder I cannot see them getting bigger.

H

HighTolerance

New genetics for round 4.

Chemdog D (Need no intro)
Grape Romulan (Not very popular, but from folks who have experience with it, it's damn amazing to grow and great medicine.

Got them in rockwool cubes, all were well rooted, but the roots looked yellow and dehydrated. The plants also exhibited signs of nitro def and pH imbalance. I transplanted them to coco in small cups, where they will stay for the next 15-20 days. I am almost sure by that time they will be healthy and close to root bound. In 12 hours the girls have already bounced back and are showing new growth.

I must admit, from my experience at least most of plants don't experience any transplant shock in coco. 90 percent of the times the plant takes off immediately, once in a while I have a girl that takes a bit to go.

IMG 1860
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice selection... :party Looks like a lot of fun in your future HT!

H

HighTolerance

Bloom Day 17, Single OG lady under 600w

The bush master seems to have worked. I used only 1/4 - 1/2 dose with EC 1.2 of base and cal-mag. I have recently heard that bush master changes the taste and the reduces the amount of trichromes. In round two I notice that the OG colas are bigger but less tris are spread out on the leaves. So definitely gonna stop using bush master and see what it happens.

The red hair you see are from green cure spray.

ResOG1
Resog3
ResOG
S

Socachi

HT like the new girls, def happens at times in clones, happens with mine, but they'll come around. Yeah they're gonna fill up those little cups in no time, you're right in 2-3 weeks they'll be root bound and craving for more space.

Latest posts

Top Bottom