Personal Medical Grow {Casey Jones and OG Kush}

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

Bloom Day 48

First 2 pics are of the OG,
Rest are all CJ, 3rd pic is of a small CJ cola.

Resogy
Resogx
Rescjsmall
Rescj4
Rescj3
Rescj2
Rescj
S

Socachi

HT those cola's are lookin sweet dude, my OG's are about as far along as yours and don't look nearly as fat. And tha CJ is kickin ass.

H

HighTolerance

HT those cola's are lookin sweet dude, my OG's are about as far along as yours and don't look nearly as fat. And tha CJ is kickin ass.

Thank you my Brother, good karma your way too man.

The biggest difference this run, well probably the only differece, is the nute regimen and dosage.

I was at almost 2.5-3.5 last run with not a single flush until day 40 or something. For this second run I have flush and maintained the pot chemistry more closely. I am only running 1.3-1.7 EC this round.

I plan on hitting them with a hard boost at EC of 2.2 for a feed before I start a 14 day flush.

H

HighTolerance

nice camera skills bro. Looks like some dank.

-Supa

Thanks a bunch mate, the camera skills are building up slowly as I grow my own medicine. LOL they seem to be in parallel as I really enjoy taking picture of the grow and looking at them.

May be this is because I am still pretty new to all this.

H

HighTolerance

I didn't know there was a gland size difference between sativas and indicas. Apparently there is a huge difference.

The OG (ind) gland are way more stocky and hard to single out a trichrome with the naked eye but the CJ (sat) trichrome is way taller, one cam very easily single out a trichrome with the naked eye.

Venom818

Venom818

Thanks man. You really think CJ isn't gonna be as potent? I really hope it is, the gland production on CJ is up to par with the OG so that's why I am thinking it will turn out good.

casey jones is good smoke but og is a little better.

H

HighTolerance

Thanks man. You really think CJ isn't gonna be as potent? I really hope it is, the gland production on CJ is up to par with the OG so that's why I am thinking it will turn out good.

casey jones is good smoke but og is a little better.

finger crossed man. hope it turns out good, I am thinking about going more indica next round. looking for a ~60 day finisher with dense nugs and a good yield.

M

mrdizzle

casey can be very strong, taken 70days. its a completely different high than OG thou. That casey can give you a mind buzz that makes me feel mentally numbed

H

HighTolerance

casey can be very strong, taken 70days. its a completely different high than OG thou. That casey can give you a mind buzz that makes me feel mentally numbed

That is what I am planned for casey, 70 Days.

C

CaliOG

Dude for that being your first grow that shit looks bomb ass fuck good job man did you get those cuts from blue sky?

H

HighTolerance

Dude for that being your first grow that shit looks bomb ass fuck good job man did you get those cuts from blue sky?

thanks brother, actually this is my second grow.

I didn't get the cuts from blue sky, I got them from a local caregiver.

C

CaliOG

Dam dude I just got done looking at the rest of your pics that shit looks so kill

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thank you very much Shady.

Sorry brother I am too inexperienced to tell if the less frost is from humidity or air movement.

My guess would be nutes. Hum is the same, except this round the fan is blowing directly on the OG.

Guess what, Green Cure is here for the rescue, hope it doesn't damage the buds, I already sprayed it, 3tsp/1200mL
I'm sending you some positive vibes and look forward to your report on the effectiveness of the Green Cure. :cool

In the meantime, checkout this article...

It's good and now one of my many bookmarks...

H

HighTolerance

Bloom Day 50

I fed them heavy last night and tonight EC 2.5

LOL before everyone starts flippin out on me for having a high EC, I only plan on doing this for 2-3 waterings before I start the flush. I am just desperate for more size so I just want to give them a good boost on their last chance to swell, and frost up.

Start with the smallest CJ buds all the way in the bottom, and go up from there. The OG is the last two pics

Rescjsmall
Rescj
Reschf
Rescjbig
Rescjx
Resog
Resog lower
H

HighTolerance

So on day 50 any thoughts on switching to 600w MH from a 600w HPS

H

HighTolerance

Dam dude I just got done looking at the rest of your pics that shit looks so kill

Thanks friend, really appreciate your kind words.

I'm sending you some positive vibes and look forward to your report on the effectiveness of the Green Cure. :cool

In the meantime, checkout this article...

It's good and now one of my many bookmarks...

Shady man, thank you again and again. You always swing by and drop off something very helpful. It was excellent. Answered a lot of questions I had.

Green Cure is definitely working. Did do a bit of hair damage but not that bad. I do admit it is very hard to spray all the PM, cuz it hides so damn good. I will probably apply another application in a few days and chill on the stuff, as I am on day 50 and getting close to harvest.

How long do you think my OG has left. The CJ for sure is not coming off until day 70, hell may be even 75.

S

Socachi

Damn HT those are some beautiful cola's. :sign0005: I see you ramped up the EC but could you tell us what nutes you used and in what amounts? I realize in the beginning of the thread you mention your lineup but I'd like to see what's in the brew. :beer

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Shady man, thank you again and again. You always swing by and drop off something very helpful. It was excellent. Answered a lot of questions I had.

Green Cure is definitely working. Did do a bit of hair damage but not that bad. I do admit it is very hard to spray all the PM, cuz it hides so damn good. I will probably apply another application in a few days and chill on the stuff, as I am on day 50 and getting close to harvest.

How long do you think my OG has left. The CJ for sure is not coming off until day 70, hell may be even 75.
No problem HT... You're doing an excellent job. I felt like you in my 1st grow a year ago... :itwasntme I thought I just want to grow some kind personal buds, then in my 2nd grow I realized I had a passion for cultivating and learning as much as possible...

As for your OG, the majority of the hairs are turning and there are still some white ones coming... It's prob time to finally bust out the scope and check on the trichomes; I finally did on mine tonight.

H

HighTolerance

Just made a thread to help me choose genetics for next run.

Here is the link and quote from the thread. Thanks friends.

Hey Guys, I am gonna go and pick up some clone tomorrow for round 3. I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me pick. I will be driving a few hours to pick them up so I want to have my mind made up with at least 4-5 different strains in case they are out of stock.

I am interested in running only two strains, maximum.

Criteria
High Potency
Medium-High Density
Medium-High Yielding
60-65 Days Maximum Flowering Time
Any type of aroma, strong preferred but anything will work.

I have experience with OG and I really like the density of the buds, I am looking for something similar, but with bigger colas for a higher yield, I also like the OG potency. Curing it is also a breeze.

I am currently growing CJ, it is fuckin huge but fluffy and loose.

Since the list is huge, please make a few suggestions. Thank you so much in advance in helping me choose.

Here is the list:

L.A. Confidential
Church OG
Godbud (Skunk Pheno)
Black & White (Black Dominia x White Widow)
Skywalker (DJ Short's BLUEBERRY x MAZAR)
Kryptonite
California Hashplant
Banana OG
Platinum OG
Abusive OG (Abusive Cut)
NC Fire OG
SFV OG (Cali Connection)
G13(Airborne Cut)
God's Gift
F13(DJ Short)
MK Ultra
LA Con
White Widow
White Diesel
Sour Diesel
Critical Mass
Purple Kush(mendo Version)
Julius Caeser(SoCal Master x SFV)
Grape Romulan
Purple Joy
ChemDog D
AK 47(Cherry Pheno)
SoCal Master
Mendocino Purple
HogsBreath
Sour Kush
HeadBand (Daywrecker)
Banana Gum(Banana OG x Bubblegum)
Ice
Lemon Kush
P91 x Hog
XJ13
OG KUSH (Tahoe, Larry, Fire, SFV, HA)
La Confidential (og pheno)
Apollo 11
Matanuska Valley Thunder Fuck
Cannadential
Super Silver Haze (12 week pheno)
Petrol
Double Underdawg
Raskals Super Skunk
Cataract Kush (huge drop due to demand)
LA Woman
Connie Chung
91 Chem Dog (apothecary)
91 Chem Dog (Docatas)
#18 OG
Blue Dream (Blue dream Haze) (HUGE CLONES)
Crimea Blue (45-50 day flowering time, Ukrainian Hash plant x dj's blue berry)
Fire OG
Platinum Bubba
Kali (landrace Afghan awesome yielder)
Kush Berry (DNA)
Tangerine Kush (OG x Bubba cross)
Elvis (Citral x Skunk #1)
Agent Orange
Cheese
SFV OG x Pre 98 Bubba
Pre98 Bubba
Giesel (Chemdog D x MSS)
Original Sour Diesel (onlyOrganic)
LSD (Mazar x SK#1)
Chem Valley Kush ({MSS x Chemdog D} x SFV OG)
Casey Jones (Joeshmoe's cut)
Tora Bora (Paki x Afghan)
Ortega (breeder Steves original cut)
Platinum OG
Maui Sour Dog (Hawaiian sativa x 91 Chem)
Violator Kush
Martian Mean Green
Green Haulk
Chemdog #4
Chemdog D
Chemdog D BX3 (Ddub)
Diablo x Sage
Mk-Ultra
Chiesel (sour Diesel x Cheese)

Latest posts

Top Bottom