Personal Medical Grow {Casey Jones and OG Kush}

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

HT like the new girls, def happens at times in clones, happens with mine, but they'll come around. Yeah they're gonna fill up those little cups in no time, you're right in 2-3 weeks they'll be root bound and craving for more space.

Thanks Socachi, thanks a bunch. I am very honored to be nursery these great strains. Sometimes I think I am not worthy but then again I need my medicine.

H

HighTolerance

HT like the new girls, def happens at times in clones, happens with mine, but they'll come around. Yeah they're gonna fill up those little cups in no time, you're right in 2-3 weeks they'll be root bound and craving for more space.

Socachi's 420 POST Party in my thread!!!

:party0023:

H

HighTolerance

Bloom Day 57

Fed them plain water just to clear up a bit of salts, next they will receive a dose or two of pK booster and cal-mag, possibly very little base. Then I will feed plain R/O for 10 days to clear out the nutes.

First five pics are of CJ and the rest are of the OG.

Rescjx
Rescjy
ResCJ3
ResCJ4
Rescj5
Resog
Resog2
Resogx
Resogy
Resog4
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn HT... :rock You are killin' it brah!!! Those colas are massive on the CJ and the OG aren't too shabby either...excellent job on your 2nd grow! Oh yeah I missed that Question about OG yield vs Chemdog D, but I honestly haven't run the Chemdog D before... :itwasntme Hopefully I will someday, but I do know my Chem's Sis is crossed against the Chemdog D and it def yields better than my OG Kush.

H

HighTolerance

Thanks Shady,

I found out why there was less trichrome coverage on OG this round but bigger buds. It was due to the use of "Bush Master"

I am hoping the potency on OG won't be lowered too much as I will go to day 70 and last round was only day 55.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking real damn nice ht

:passingjoint:

gtd

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
man oh man im sorry ht been super busy moving and what not, must have slipped bye me stoner self. Ill be along for the show now
Weeks 7 & 8 are the perfect time to hit Casey with a bloom booster say hammerhead/moab them things will explode like no other:) hit em and hit em hard with anything really and just watch:) She can take anything you throw at her from what I can tell.
Shmoes pheno is the golden ticket.

gtd

H

HighTolerance

Almost out of medicine, good time to harvest shortly.

Decided to take of a tester. First I took off an extremely tiny nug from the bottom which wasn't getting light. It was too light and fluffy, not my type of nug, so I was like fuck it, I picked of the smallest CJ cola that was getting low-medium amount of light.

Fucking heavy man, weight out to be 14g, so dried weight should def be around 3.5g. I am very happy with this as it is a good indicative of a good yield to come.

The 1/8 nug will probably dry for 2-4 days behind my books on the shelf (where there is no light). Will probably test it as soon as it is dry enough then I will attempt to cure it. Most likely it will be consumed the day it is barely ready enough.

CJ smell is fantastic. Very very fruity, grapes to be specific. What a nice smell man, cannot wait to test it, have my fingers crossed on a good smoke, as I am still learning the whole drying and curing deal, lol fucking harder than growing.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
by the looks of her no need to cross your fingers bud:)

gtd

H

HighTolerance

man oh man im sorry ht been super busy moving and what not, must have slipped bye me stoner self. Ill be along for the show now
Weeks 7 & 8 are the perfect time to hit Casey with a bloom booster say hammerhead/moab them things will explode like no other:) hit em and hit em hard with anything really and just watch:) She can take anything you throw at her from what I can tell.
Shmoes pheno is the golden ticket.

gtd

by the looks of her no need to cross your fingers bud:)

gtd

No worries GTD. I am just happy I got you here now.

So fucking happy, I got your approval on this looking like Shmoes (In my prayers) pheno. I was told that it was shmoes pheno, but I didn't really wanna believe it until having the products. And getting mah dog GTD's approval. Too much fake shit going around.

On the other note, I am already on day 61. I hit them hard till day 56. Since them it has been plain water without any run off. You think it is a good idea if I hit them with a solid PK booster. The two booster I have are bloombastic and hydroplex.

I thought they were done growing, so I started a nice long flush. If you think they will grow more if I hit them hard once or twice I will do that. Please get back to me soon as I am running out of time, already on day 61, and if I hit them again, then I might need to chop a few days later so I could have a good flush.

From the looks of it, 70er or 75er.

Thank you GTD for your help in advance.

H

HighTolerance

Bloom Day 61

Its been 4 days since the flush started. Some leaves are dieing and getting crispy while others are still very green.

The OG looks like it will be ready for sure in 9 days. I don't know bout the Casey though.

OG
resog.jpg

resog1.jpg

resog3.jpg

CJ
rescj2.jpg

rescj.jpg

M

MsJones

Heya - Your pics n plants look mighty dank. I especially love that first OG you showed back in the first posts. Nice.

H

HighTolerance

Here is a tester I pulled of yesterday, day 60, 3 day flush.

Rescjtest
Restes
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice tester bud! :rock That CJ looks frosty...

S

Socachi

Nice looking tester bud HT. Your other pics I can't see, I see links but nothing shows up. I've closed out the window even restarted the computer but still nothing :mad0223:

Latest posts

Top Bottom