Personal Medical Grow in Coco. [Chem D, Grape Romulan, Grapefurit Haze, Casey Jones]

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

:D Hahaa... sounds good my friend. I'm currently holding Under Current auditions on my casting couch... Still not sure which of my girls wants the part... :boogie:

NICE. Under Current Audition. Well I would like to enter the Grape Romulan in the audition along with Jupiter OG as well.

Damn dude your buds seriously look crazy. Makes me want to get venture out and seek more genetics. Those Casey jones hairs look damn thick! Ay and nice MF doom beat for sure.

Hmm witch pk is it? I want to say SR71 but to be honest my knowledge concerning genetics is practically ZERO hehe. I've been meaning to do some research, but I have been so busy in the last year just learning how to grow but I think it is time that I start researching more about strains.

haha shady undercurrent auditions. I like the sound of that.

Thank yo so much my friend. A compliment like that from an excellent grower like you means a lot to be bro. Lots of positive Karma your way man.

Yeah MF Doom is straight old school man, love it.

Its koo about the genetics. At the end of the the only strain that matters is the one that you have or can get your hands on.

Yeah Shady already has some sick strains going, LOL he should be auditioning his own strains.

yeah man mightwanna go ahead and do it i wish i would have kept some of the strains i got rid of sometimes take for granted then bam not there anymore and you wish you had but then again we ushually keep the ones we do for a reason so but decide sooner than later takes longer to reveg longer in flower

I feel you dog. I have way too hard of a time letting go of strains, so when I do let something go I make sure I have something that is guaranteed sicker.

I think you might have had the same grape romulan cut I am running, I haven't even smoked it yet but it smells amazing and is extremely sticky. It is putting on weight really fast too. Also very dense. So far the G Rom is doing exactly what was expected from it, hope fully the part about it being super potent is also true. You don't by any chance have pictures of you Grape Romulan in bloom.

Best Wishes for Everyone's Grow.
Best of luck to US tomorrow, very relieved that Tim Howard is going to be OK. Again much thanks to Green :tongue0011:

H

HighTolerance

Correction

I apologize for the mistake, Shady is the only one that caught me. The picture below is of Grape Romulan not of Grapefruit Haze.

89125d1276670667-personal-medical-grow-coco-chem-d-grape-romulan-grapefurit-haze-casey-jones-grom.jpg

M

mikegreenthumb

NICE. Under Current Audition. Well I would like to enter the Grape Romulan in the audition along with Jupiter OG as well.

I feel you dog. I have way too hard of a time letting go of strains, so when I do let something go I make sure I have something that is guaranteed sicker.

I think you might have had the same grape romulan cut I am running, I haven't even smoked it yet but it smells amazing and is extremely sticky. It is putting on weight really fast too. Also very dense. So far the G Rom is doing exactly what was expected from it, hope fully the part about it being super potent is also true. You don't by any chance have pictures of you Grape Romulan in bloom.

Best Wishes for Everyone's Grow.
Best of luck to US tomorrow, very relieved that Tim Howard is going to be OK. Again much thanks to Green :tongue0011:

yeah they are looking real shitty right now thou im damn near ashamed of em i had those issues with the grow if you remember so keep that in mind when looking at em bro im not proud of these at all but wanted me upload em so .......

figured something is better than nothing is reason i didnt rip em out and start over so....here they are

H

HighTolerance

Yo Mike, I do remember you running into problems with that earth box. I really appreciate you posting the pictures man. It says a lot about a person who doesn't mind sharing pictures of their mistakes.

No need to worry bro, we all run into problems from time to time, just stick it out for now and prepare for next round to make a serious come back. I know you can do it.

Best Wishes man, hope to see some serious action at Mike's Corner soon.

M

mikegreenthumb

Yo Mike, I do remember you running into problems with that earth box. I really appreciate you posting the pictures man. It says a lot about a person who doesn't mind sharing pictures of their mistakes.

No need to worry bro, we all run into problems from time to time, just stick it out for now and prepare for next round to make a serious come back. I know you can do it.

Best Wishes man, hope to see some serious action at Mike's Corner soon.
thanks for tha good karma bro luckily have major mistakes sorted out and just preparing for the next round of flowering

H

HighTolerance

Chamber of Frost

Hope everyone is doing good. Here is a little update from HT's Chamber of Frost. :mmm

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oooh it's cold with all that frost... :cool I can tell that all these girls are on the verge of stacking calyxes and packing weight...

H

HighTolerance

Oooh it's cold with all that frost... :cool I can tell that all these girls are on the verge of stacking calyxes and packing weight...

Thanks bud, yeah I just got back from Burlington Coat Factory to pick up a nice thick jacket. LOL :smiley_joint:

I hope they start packing on some weight.

On another note. I was gifted a strain today, it is called "Sweet Pea"
. Apparently it is a very nice sweet sativa hybrid. I couldn't find any info on this, if anyone can chime in on this it would be greatly appreciated.

I also spotted the clone fairy today, she was carrying the Jupiter OG cut, she baaaack.

H

HighTolerance

Lights OFF

Cannot wait for this harvest.

Here is one of my fav tracks at the moment, called "Patience" by Damien Marley ft. Nas

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhcPPfJKs8I[/YOUTUBE]

winta

winta

u dam right thats a frost chamber HT! tuff shit as usual :) i like the nas record too bro lol

H

HighTolerance

u dam right thats a frost chamber HT! tuff shit as usual :) i like the nas record too bro lol

Thanks Bro. Things are going good, but I am still very nervous with all the new nutes I am experimenting with.

I am only at a total of 1.2-1.4 EC and I still notice burns. I am happy that the leaves are still green for the most part, but I could definitely notice that the plant is spending most of its energy on the bud.

Yeah that whole albums is kick ass. Nas is one of my all my favorites. I forgot to add a close up of Chemdog D, I am gonna edit the thread and add it. :icon_cookie:

winta

winta

im sure youll feel the goodies out and get it right get it tight :) yea nas is tuff and he drops jewels on u

H

HighTolerance

im sure youll feel the goodies out and get it right get it tight :) yea nas is tuff and he drops jewels on u

Thanks man, I will do my best. Feel free to drop any tips my way.

Nas has dropped some bangin albums over the years, "it was written" remains my first album ft. TuPac, Scarface, etc..

H

HighTolerance

i knew i had a long lost brother somewhere:friday::passingjoint: lol

CHEERS Brother.

Packing a virtual bowl of Mr. Nice for you, passing you the greens. Be cautious, it is some strong shit.:RastaBong:

winta

winta

i already hurt our brotherhood cuz i only got mexican brick weed till tomorrow lol

H

HighTolerance

LOL no worries man, a brotherhood doesn't get effected by little things like that.

I say post up a high resolution shot of that brick weed I'll take it. It has probably been over 7 years since I seen shwaag.

M

mikegreenthumb

im jelous i been looking for a good cutting of mr nice for about 3 months

Latest posts

Top Bottom