Personal Medical Grow in Coco. [Chem D, Grape Romulan, Grapefurit Haze, Casey Jones]

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

so it that weird clax formation kinda like this ???

That's it.

Yep... That's the foxtail Mike. :shake
HT... Maybe dial down the Nitrogen on the D to slow down the growth of those strings of calyxes... :thinking BTW, that Grape Romulan looks great... Let's see the Jupiter OG....

Hey bro, thanks man, G Rom is the winner this round. I think that is all I am running next. And it looks like it could be ready by day 60-65.

You were right man The Chems require a bit of dialing in. CJ, Grapefruit Haze, G Rom, and JO all did great on the same nute regimen, but the cut of Chemdog D I have barely eats man, it eats much less then everything else.

The D has been on very low N for 3 weeks now, the new growth is a result of using high dose of fulvic in late bloom. I had a really high dose of fulvic, from Ful-Power, Canna Coco a/b, TM-7. A high dose of fulvic will surely cause a plant to continuously stretch.

Next run I will have proper drainage and won't need to use that much fulvic to prevent salt build up.

M

mikegreenthumb

That's it.

Hey bro, thanks man, G Rom is the winner this round. I think that is all I am running next. And it looks like it could be ready by day 60-65.

You were right man The Chems require a bit of dialing in. CJ, Grapefruit Haze, G Rom, and JO all did great on the same nute regimen, but the cut of Chemdog D I have barely eats man, it eats much less then everything else.

The D has been on very low N for 3 weeks now, the new growth is a result of using high dose of fulvic in late bloom. I had a really high dose of fulvic, from Ful-Power, Canna Coco a/b, TM-7. A high dose of fulvic will surely cause a plant to continuously stretch.

Next run I will have proper drainage and won't need to use that much fulvic to prevent salt build up.

picked up atf cutting and 707 headband
way more exited about the atf not too many peeps seem to know about it im hoping you do my memory is kinda bad actually real bad at least the short term lol anyway alaskan thunder fuck you heard or had hands on original atf the frosty white on outside lime green on inside sativa dominant thats all i really remeber of it any info be a big help all i remeber is that and i was getting top top dollar for it about 10 years ago and people were waiting inline to pay it and the potency was about double some of other big strains at time ak47 nlxak etc

H

HighTolerance

picked up atf cutting and 707 headband
way more exited about the atf not too many peeps seem to know about it im hoping you do my memory is kinda bad actually real bad at least the short term lol anyway alaskan thunder fuck you heard or had hands on original atf the frosty white on outside lime green on inside sativa dominant thats all i really remeber of it any info be a big help all i remeber is that and i was getting top top dollar for it about 10 years ago and people were waiting inline to pay it and the potency was about double some of other big strains at time ak47 nlxak etc

Cool score man.

Never seen ATF growing in person, but have had the flowers a handful of times. It is definitely one of the most dense sativas. The smoke is very smooth with a subtle flavor, and as you said it is a wonderful light green strain with a lot of frost.

Looking forward to seeing them flower out.

M

mikegreenthumb

Cool score man.

Never seen ATF growing in person, but have had the flowers a handful of times. It is definitely one of the most dense sativas. The smoke is very smooth with a subtle flavor, and as you said it is a wonderful light green strain with a lot of frost.

Looking forward to seeing them flower out.

yeah me too bro never grown or seen growing but have had the flowers

T

theloadeddragon

I grew the Matanuska last year, :).... have just one ATF bean in the jar.... :)

T

theloadeddragon

yes sir....... :).... Mine was outdoor..... still have 1 bean from an indoor breeding project.... Im saving it ;)

H

HighTolerance

I grew the Matanuska last year, :).... have just one ATF bean in the jar.... :)

Nice. How did you like growing it, and better yet smoking it?

tld was it the original atf looks like this

yes sir....... :).... Mine was outdoor..... still have 1 bean from an indoor breeding project.... Im saving it ;)

Yeah that one is def worth saving, is it a regular bean or feminized?

lucky you !
thats a special bean right there

Yup, lucky TLD

H

HighTolerance

Quick little update.

GR, CD, GFH, JO - Day 60
CJ - Day 67

GR is getting flushed now. It was easily able to take 0.8 EC of Shooting Powder with the base at 1.2-1.4 EC, total EC 2.0-2.2. This one is the clear champion this round. Next round will most likely be a an exclusive grape romulan grow.

Chemdog D couldn't handle the high doses, and ended up with a lock out, after a flush and a discussion with a good friend, it is back on nutes with PK boosters for a few more days. Tossed out the Chemdog D mom, not my cup of tea.

GFH is rock solid, with a strong spicy fruity aroma. A GFH mother is being kept for next round.

JO has turned out great. It smells right on, has amazing trichrome coverage and structure. The yield ain't half bad for an OG. The only down side is that it loves PM.

CJ After using the shooting powder she started popping tons of white hair. For CJ it seems that the ripening has been delayed, where as for others it seems fine. Last round on bloombastic, CJ was more ripened by the same time. CJ will be pushed for a few more days before the flush. CJ mother will be kept but, it will take the back seat for next round.

3gr
2gr
1gr
10gr
4cj
5cj
6cj
7JO
8jo
9gfh
12cd
13cd
M

mikegreenthumb

cacey wants about 75 days to finish for decent calx size can even go 80 plus i hear give her another 10 days and shell bulk outta nowhere is my prediction great job on the grape rom i see why next run is just that chem looks good to me everyone likes their tea a lil different thou lol

T

theloadeddragon

regular IBL

was relatively easy to grow in my climate outdoors..... seemed to not matter what I did, just kept on going happy as can be.... :)

R

Raiderfan420

Looking good HT! That Chemdog D looks crazy, has some major fingers going on. The CJ and GR both look incredible Bro! You green thumb is something special man. Nice Work!!

H

HighTolerance

Thanks guys.

I am really happy to have found Grape Romulan, it is easily one of the best scores for me.

Mike I veg for a couple of weeks. Next round for an all G Rom grow I am planning on adding a few more plants and significantly reduce the veg time.

Top Bottom