Personal Medical Grow in Coco. [Chem D, Grape Romulan, Grapefurit Haze, Casey Jones]

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

Looking good HT! That Chemdog D looks crazy, has some major fingers going on. The CJ and GR both look incredible Bro! You green thumb is something special man. Nice Work!!

Thanks man. It is great to see yah at this side of the alley.
Hope all is going well with you man.

I am not too excited with Chemdog D, all the plants were able to take a heavy PK boost except the Chem, it built up too much salt in the root zone that the nute and water availability really ended up suffering. Plus I have high dark period temps which contribute to the fingers even more.

As TLD said, G Rom is a keeper, that one has earned the right to be the star next round.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fantastic bud shots HT! The Grape Romulan and Jupiter OG are looking stellar... The Chemdog D and Casey Jones are massive as well... Are they starting to stack calyxes like there's no tomorrow? :wondering

H

HighTolerance

Fantastic bud shots HT! The Grape Romulan and Jupiter OG are looking stellar... The Chemdog D and Casey Jones are massive as well... Are they starting to stack calyxes like there's no tomorrow? :wondering

Thanks Bro.

Chemdog D didn't like any food at all, it responded really well to flush. I didn't feed it for 5 days as you suggested but it got 3 days and now it is back on the flush. I have been doing research and thinking a lot on this matter. The plant has tons of nutes stored in it that it could easily go for many days without any nutes and the flowers will continue to fill in. Of course if the plant can take it then yeah giving it nutes will boost it even more and that would be the best thing to do, but this cut of chem really didn't like it. I am gonna have to flower a small clone of this cut later and do some experimenting.

Casey is blowing the fuck up, she will get another feed or two and then it is flush time. As you suggested, CJ will be going for longer and will get the chop on day 77.

GR, GFH, and JO are finishing up great. GFH has a good amount of amber going on already.

justiceman

justiceman

Damn dude those pics just blew my mind! I can see why you picked the GR as the winner. She looks like a great yielder with crazy amounts of resin.

That Casey looks narly with all those crazy thick hairs.
The CD looks like it lost control with the calyx production haha. Hope mine looks like that. The GFH looks solid as you said indeed, and the OG looks sweet but that sucks she loves PM. Witch aroma do you like best? The GR?

I agree with you on how plants store up nutes that can last for a bit. Hell I gave my plants R/O for the last 3 weeks.

H

HighTolerance

Damn dude those pics just blew my mind! I can see why you picked the GR as the winner. She looks like a great yielder with crazy amounts of resin.

That Casey looks narly with all those crazy thick hairs.
The CD looks like it lost control with the calyx production haha. Hope mine looks like that. The GFH looks solid as you said indeed, and the OG looks sweet but that sucks she loves PM. Witch aroma do you like best? The GR?

I agree with you on how plants store up nutes that can last for a bit. Hell I gave my plants R/O for the last 3 weeks.

Thanks man, really appreciate your kindness.
Hmm which aroma do I like best, different aroma for different moods I guess. Really difficult to pick one over the other but I am a huge fan of how OG smells, especially the JO.

H

HighTolerance

Been super busy chopping. Hope everyone is doing well, here is a little update from me.

Jupiter OG was cut on Day 63
Grape Romulan and Grapefruit Haze was cut on day 65

Jupiter OG is certainly one of the best OGs I have had, very sweet smell.
Grape Romulan and Grapefruit Haze came out super dense, with wonderful unique aromas to both of them.

Casey will be cut on Day 75-76.
Chemdog D will be cut on Day 72.

Cj73b
Cj73c
Cj73a
Cd65a
Jog4
JOG3
Jog2
JOG
GR64
Gr65
Gr652
Gr653
Gfh612
Gfh61
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
That's my boy... Killin'it!!! Congrats on the harvest HT! :harvest: Damn, everything is looking dank and dense... I can't wait for the smoke report, cuz the Jupiter OG and Grape Romulan are fucking dope...

H

HighTolerance

That's my boy... Killin'it!!! Congrats on the harvest HT! :harvest: Damn, everything is looking dank and dense... I can't wait for the smoke report, cuz the Jupiter OG and Grape Romulan are fucking dope...

Thanks bro. The JO is already curing in a jar, I tried a small piece and man oh man one of the sweetest OG I have ever had.

Jupiter OG
Potency:10/10
Flavor:10/10
Density:9.5/10
Yield:6/10

T

theloadeddragon

excellent updates, thanks man, :)

oh and give the casey a few more extra days then that eh? How bout the full 80? :) :free-character-smil

stickyicky

stickyicky

Super nice nugz HT. That Jupiter is off the chain!! Not to mention the Grapefruit haze, Rom and of course last but not least Casey Jones (my personal favorite Sativa).

Enjoy the fruits bro.

justiceman

justiceman

Man that is a quality harvest right there! That JO looks ridiculous! I can't wait to see what the Casey Jones looks like cut down! Damn your resin output is impressive to say the least.

H

HighTolerance

excellent updates, thanks man, :)

oh and give the casey a few more extra days then that eh? How bout the full 80? :) :free-character-smil

Thank you my friend. I was running on a really tight schedule so I had to chop day 75

Super nice nugz HT. That Jupiter is off the chain!! Not to mention the Grapefruit haze, Rom and of course last but not least Casey Jones (my personal favorite Sativa).

Enjoy the fruits bro.

Thanks Stickyicky.

great harvest HT,congrats...:clapping

Thank you my friend.

uuuuuuwweeeeeeeee thats some sticky icky yo propsssssss

Thanks bud, sticky indeed.

Enjoy the fruits of your labour HT!

Thank you good friend. Definitely enjoying the fruits.

Man that is a quality harvest right there! That JO looks ridiculous! I can't wait to see what the Casey Jones looks like cut down! Damn your resin output is impressive to say the least.

Thanks man, really appreciate your kind remarks.

H

HighTolerance

Hello everyone, hope all is with you guys.

I have been very busy lately. Sorry for the late updates.

My last round turned out great and I am very happy about that, thank you for all the help. I will continue this journal for the next round.

As for picking the champion for this round, not very hard to pick. Clearly the GRAPE ROMULAN blew everything away, it is the best cannabis I have yet to grow.

Next round will be Grape Romulan and I will run a tester Skywalker OG.

Too lazy at the moment to post smoke reports, will try and post later. Here are some pictures.

4GR
3gr
2gr
1gr
1jo
2jo
1gfh
2gfh
3cj
2cj
M

mikegreenthumb

grapefruit haze n the cacey are lookin awesome bro great job as always bigs ups ht big ups my ninja

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice nug shots HT! Very impressive work on the diff strains... Congrats on yet another successful round! :cool

R

Raiderfan420

Hey bud, how are you doing? I hope all is well man and again I am sorry to hear about your loss man. Good thoughts your way my friend.

Oh and outstanding work on all your strains, but jar of GR is my favorite bud shot. :animbong::bong2::)

M

mikegreenthumb

Hey bud, how are you doing? I hope all is well man and again I am sorry to hear about your loss man. Good thoughts your way my friend.

Oh and outstanding work on all your strains, but jar of GR is my favorite bud shot. :animbong::bong2::)

your loss??

Latest posts

Top Bottom