Personal Medical Grow in Coco. [Chem D, Grape Romulan, Grapefurit Haze, Casey Jones]

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

HT my man good to see you back. The ladies are lookin stellar really diggin the GR, that CJ has served you well on all your grows I've seen. Big ups bro.

Shit tried to give ya some rep and it won't let me. Gotta spread the love around I guess.

Thank you Socachi. Hope you are well man. This round CJ is at its best. Really appreciate your kind words. How is your UC system going?

H

HighTolerance

Man I really miss everyone's journal, I am gonna sit down over the weekend with an 8th of NYC Diesel and go through everyone's logs.

Meanwhile here are some more updated pix.

1-2 Skywalker OG
3-4 Grape Romulan
5-6 Casey Jones

IMG 0449
IMG 0427
IMG 0430
IMG 0431
IMG 0441
Cj1
H

HighTolerance

Genetics for next round. I am gonna try something different next round. Same exact grow technique except I am gonna try a whole 1-2 of each plant and attempt on a wider variety of genetics.

Grape Romulan
OGiesel
Diablo OG
OG Kush x Bubba Kush
Master Kush x Bubba Kush
Rocklock
Super Sour D
LA Con x UK Cheese

IMG 0393
S

Socachi

Damn if they only had scratch & sniff technology for the internet. No CJ next run?

Still waitin on somethings to get completed by landlord before I move forward.

H

HighTolerance

great show, my friend ...
I'm glad to see you back :)

Thank you good sir. Appreciate your kindness.

Damn if they only had scratch & sniff technology for the internet. No CJ next run?

Still waitin on somethings to get completed by landlord before I move forward.

What up ol friend. Thank you for the compliments man, really means a lot.

Cannot wait to see your UC in action. How is everything else with you.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
You mean those bud shots are under T-12?!?! :wondering

H

HighTolerance

not under t12, hps all the way. I am trying to think what gave you the t12 idea, lol I cannot figure it out.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
not under t12, hps all the way. I am trying to think what gave you the t12 idea, lol I cannot figure it out.
Guess I was too high... You simply posted T-12 and bud shots underneath. Your last round included a small cab with CFL's, so I thought you had another round going at the same time... :itwasntme

H

HighTolerance

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

LMFAO :party0042: I was trying to say, Time minus twelve days, t-12d.

H

HighTolerance

daaaaam! those buds look right! :) keep on killin it bro!

Thanks my brother from another mother. How you been winta.

how was your yeild on the casey jones?

No harvested yet. But I have grown her before, and got ~0.65grams/watt of grade A nugs. Including grade B nugs and fluff for hash I got around 0.9g/w. I don't use CO2, but anyone with a solid setup with CO2 should be able to push out at least 1.1g/w or higher, of course this is with Joe's CJ cut.

wow nice buddage man, im horny want see them dry.

Heheheh, I will post post some more pics for you to spank your monkey to :party0042:

H

HighTolerance

Day 62. I cut out the nitrogen on day 54 but they are holding on to it pretty well. I was hoping for some funky colors but I guess next round I will cut out the N even earlier.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9n4DwSHFp8[/YOUTUBE]

XoxoIMG 0522 12
Gra12
Soga1
Soga2
Soga3
Cja1
Groupa1
justiceman

justiceman

Damn HT your buds always look pristine. Good job indeed. The last picture is awesome no doubt. I also got confused about the t-12 thing haha. Keep it up!

Latest posts

Top Bottom