Personal Medical Grow in Coco. [Chem D, Grape Romulan, Grapefurit Haze, Casey Jones]

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

No matter how much I try, I just cannot help it but always run some experiments. This is my test run in soil under 125 watt CFL. I am using only organic nutes. I am using some chelated calcium, but it is pleasantly bound to an amino acid. Too many organic growers frown upon synthetic cal-mag, so I really wanted to stay away from anything with EDTA, EDDHA, etc..

Anyways it is not a lot of light but I have run GFH in coco in the same setup. I have also vegged in this setup before. Let me say this first that I am really looking forward to the results in soil as I love smoking organic medicine. My plants in coco grew at least 3x-5x faster in coco or coco/per.

Speed is a huge bonus, but I seek the extensive flavor profiles on the strains I am running.

These girls get a TEA with all kinds of goodies, along with some organic nute extracts by 3d organics, so far the girls are loving.

Summery
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice little experiment HT... Geez... Every time I turn around you've got a couple new strains in the mix... :icon_dizzy:

B

BipolarHiRoller

i was already planning on keeping up on your grow because of your awsome dupstep posts but now that i see you got a diablo og in the mix i am even more interested as I have a diablo og clone thats been veggin for 2 weeks goin on 3 now running with the rest of my girls. Got the clones from a pretty reputable dispensary out here in socal, its actually the dispensary from Super High Me that gets all that trouble from Officer John Smith. I hadn't seen the movie until after i'd been there so i can't wait to go back for more girls in a few weeks here and ask him all about that shit.

That bassnector shit was siiiick. I've had a huge ambition to make music for a while now and ever since I discovered Skrillex I've been pretty keen on producing dubstep beats/remixes one day. My dubstep catalogue def needs to grow a little before that happens hah.

keep on keeping on.

S

Socachi

Hey HT been gone for awhile and what do I find when I come back? An early frost. Damn, garden's lookin sweet, you're killin it bro. Diggin your experiment got a few new ones I see.

justiceman

justiceman

Nice experiment HT. results from experiments are always very informative. Your plants are looking perfect as usual. You definitely maintain that reservoir very well. Impressive really.

115450d1290700923t-personal-medical-grow-coco-chem-d-grape-romulan-grapefurit-haze-casey-jones-img_0985.jpg.att

I notice you have some foaming. That's your rez right? I've only read a few things about reservoir maintenance. Some say foaming is bad and others say it doesn't really matter. Whats your take?

T

theloadeddragon

Grow is looking killer as ever. Props man, keep it up!

:sign0005:

H

HighTolerance

Nice little experiment HT... Geez... Every time I turn around you've got a couple new strains in the mix... :icon_dizzy:

Thanks man. LOL, I am just looking for my special girl.

i was already planning on keeping up on your grow because of your awsome dupstep posts but now that i see you got a diablo og in the mix i am even more interested as I have a diablo og clone thats been veggin for 2 weeks goin on 3 now running with the rest of my girls. Got the clones from a pretty reputable dispensary out here in socal, its actually the dispensary from Super High Me that gets all that trouble from Officer John Smith. I hadn't seen the movie until after i'd been there so i can't wait to go back for more girls in a few weeks here and ask him all about that shit.

That bassnector shit was siiiick. I've had a huge ambition to make music for a while now and ever since I discovered Skrillex I've been pretty keen on producing dubstep beats/remixes one day. My dubstep catalogue def needs to grow a little before that happens hah.

keep on keeping on.

Thanks bro, that BN track is indeed one of the sickest. I am about to post some pictures of Diablo shortly.

Hey HT been gone for awhile and what do I find when I come back? An early frost. Damn, garden's lookin sweet, you're killin it bro. Diggin your experiment got a few new ones I see.

Thanks Socachi, really appreciate your kind words.

Nice experiment HT. results from experiments are always very informative. Your plants are looking perfect as usual. You definitely maintain that reservoir very well. Impressive really.

115450d1290700923t-personal-medical-grow-coco-chem-d-grape-romulan-grapefurit-haze-casey-jones-img_0985.jpg.att

I notice you have some foaming. That's your rez right? I've only read a few things about reservoir maintenance. Some say foaming is bad and others say it doesn't really matter. Whats your take?

What up Justice. Thanks brother.

That picture you quoted is of a tea. Foam on teas is a sign thriving micro life. There are ways to get rid of the foam, but it isn't necessary.

In a synthetic reservoir, there shouldn't be any foam. However, even in a synthetic reservoir if enough sugars are added and there is an airstone, some foam can start forming. This is bad because this bacteria growing is from the air not from an ingredient you added.

Grow is looking killer as ever. Props man, keep it up!

:sign0005:

Thank you good sir.

H

HighTolerance

Happy Holidays to all The Farmers.
Here is a mood Xmas Dubstep to get the mood going.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX_DyL180rA[/YOUTUBE]

Grow Update:

All is going well.

Only Day 38 and OGiesel looks like it is close to finishing. LA Cheese is also getting close to finishing. These two I will probably be harvesting by day 55.

Ohh yeah the OGiesel is turning fun colors. I think it is just a bit extra sensitive to cold.

Grape Romulan is growing wild with trichomes.

Diablo OG looks fuckin legit. It is like Jupiter OG but on steroids. Most of the OGs's with this smell and bud structures that I have seen were lanky yet this one is quite sturdy and doesn't stretch like a psycho bitch.

Really hoping I have the same Master Bubba as Shady. It looks good but too early to tell.

IMG 3084
1gr
IMG 3090
IMG 3146
IMG 3142
IMG 3144
IMG 3125
IMG 3129
IMG 3115
IMG 3121
IMG 3136
IMG 3159
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Really hoping I have the same Master Bubba as Shady. It looks good but too early to tell.
Lots of dank in the HT lab... Hmmm, your MxB has a slightly diff structure than mine... It will be nice to see how she compares in a couple weeks though. BTW, I wonder what that mystery cut is... :wondering

justiceman

justiceman

Yo thanks for the info HT. Ya I know foam in a tea is good but for some reason I thought that pic was a pic of your res. Dude your buds are looking fantastic and you have a really nice camera. It sure captures the shine of those crystals well.

Quick question. Are you still rockin with that 600w growlux and 430 sun agro together? Those buds are looking nice and full. They are filling out a decent ways down the stalk. Seems like your light penetrations is excellent. Those tea's are keeping your girls super healthy aren't they.

H

HighTolerance

they all look great bro! that ogiesal looks sick!

mahh brotha from anotha motha!! Whats the word good sir?

Bro, I have to apologize. I dropped my tray full of clones and mixed up the labeling. I got couple of them wrong. I am not sure but the mystery might be OGiesel and the fast finishing one with purple hue might be rocklock. TBH I have no idea what the fuck is what. Ugggghhhhhh :evilgrin0040:

Lots of dank in the HT lab... Hmmm, your MxB has a slightly diff structure than mine... It will be nice to see how she compares in a couple weeks though. BTW, I wonder what that mystery cut is... :wondering

Thanks friend.

Bro I think a few of my girls are mislabeled. The mystery might be OGiesel and the quick finisher with purple could be rocklock. I will find out soon enough.

When I dropped my tray of clones, I broke a few clones as well, I thought at least one of the survivors was MxB. It seems like it isn't because the flowers I saw from this cut had a strong resemblance to your MxB flowers. I think the mislabeled MxB might be SSD.

I know I will find out soon enough but I a still pissed at my self.

Yo thanks for the info HT. Ya I know foam in a tea is good but for some reason I thought that pic was a pic of your res. Dude your buds are looking fantastic and you have a really nice camera. It sure captures the shine of those crystals well.

Quick question. Are you still rockin with that 600w growlux and 430 sun agro together? Those buds are looking nice and full. They are filling out a decent ways down the stalk. Seems like your light penetrations is excellent. Those tea's are keeping your girls super healthy aren't they.

Thanks bro. Yeah that is my organic res. I just stick my pump in there and feed the fully concentrated tea without cutting it. As for the camera, it is an S90, not the best but decent enough. I do have to take 5 times more pictures than I post to pick a good selection for the forums.

I am doing 2x 430w Hortilux HPS now. This bulb is expensive but turns out to be one of the most efficient bulbs for a small personal garden. I am in a very tiny closet, and 600w was a mistake.

The really long colas you see in the first pic of my last pic update are of Grape Romulan. She responds very well to super cropping so this round I went to town on here. I pinched her every other day and she liked it a lot, I almost think she has a fetish for getting super cropped. I did a test on her a while back, and super cropping only a handful of times made a significant visual size difference. The only important new ingredient I added this round was some good pure Minerals. Unless I am overlooking something else, the Minerals played an important roll in healing the super cropped area very fast.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Thx brotha HT for the time you've put into this diary, i normally waste alot of time jus checkin on updates on the farm, but i've spent the past hour or so really reading thru this entire diary and have learned more in that time than I have all week, the humic/fulvic pointers are GOLD bro, xcellent pics, outstanding progress in each round

Whatup with the Skunk Train, not many folks got those freebies last Xmas and i've only flower'd the kushberry and la con, both were dank, have a og#18 thats a week or so old from seed, Peace Shiva

H

HighTolerance

Been gone for a while, as you guys probably suspected my back was in very rough conditions. I actually had to give in and end up getting some hydrocodone because the pain got pretty bad.

Anyways thank you so much for the wishes guys, I really appreciate it. I hope everyone had great holidays.

OK on to the update.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Beautiful bitches u got there my friend. Keep on posting pics like that. Yummy................

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
damn HT - shits blowing up over here - so frosty - fucking killing it bro

Top Bottom