Personal Medical Grow in Coco. [Chem D, Grape Romulan, Grapefurit Haze, Casey Jones]

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

Survival of the Finest

My last run for 2010 is going to be more of a selection run for 2011. I am running half grape romulan, which is surely a keeper, and the rest are testers, 1 plant each.

I am also running also doing a small cfl run in soil to do a bit of comparison between organics and synthetics.

Soil [FFOF] I am using 3D Organics Line (150w CFL)

Third Eye
OG Grow
OG Bloom
OG Grow Foliar
OG Pre-fruit Foliar

Coco / Earth Worm Casting / Chunky Perlite [70/15/15] (2x400w HPS)

Canna Coco A/B
Magi-Cal
Roots Excelurator
Hygrozyme
Cannazyme
Add 0.27 Grow/Bloom
Pro-Tekt
Ful-Power
TM-7
Great White
Third Eye
Myco-Madness
Blackstrapp Molasses
Bud Candy
Hydro Honey
Hydroplex
Top Booster
Bud XL
Shooting Powder
Sugar Peak Finale
Drip Clean
Royal Flush
Compost Tea

I have two reservoirs for 1 tray, one is for organics/teas/some synthetics and the other is strictly for synthetics. During veg I almost use exclusively organic res, during early-mid bloom I use mainly the synthetic and use the organic res for teas weekly. During the final part I switch to complete organic.

The way I have been running the last few rounds really goes against the KISS philosophy but TBH it has worked great for. There is some overlap for the ingredients between the products, to compensate the dosages are adjusted properly. The list of products is very long but the dosages are very low. Average Veg EC is around 1.0-1.4 and average bloom EC is 1.4-1.8. The pH is fluctuating from 5.2-6.5.

Rnd summ
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Woo hoo!!! Another run FTW! Great start HT... I've already got the genetic arsenal fired up in the mother room for 2011... :cool

H

HighTolerance

Woo hoo!!! Another run FTW! Great start HT... I've already got the genetic arsenal fired up in the mother room for 2011... :cool

Thanks bro. Yeah man you got an insane line up for 2011, extremely excited to see all kinds of different flowers in Shady Gardens.

I am just really hoping to find another keeper. I just want to keep the best of the best. So far GR is my number 1, it is indeed very grapey and unique. GR easily satisfies my craving for a hybrid effect and a smooth fruity romulan like smoke. Next I am looking for something more sour, fuely, lemony, dieselish. The flavors I am after are of og, headband, sour , various kush. Majority of the new testers I have a leaning towards indica. Fingers crossed for a girl I could grow old with, lol that sounded a little wierd, i know i am surrounded by some extreme cannabis enthusiasts.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
sounds good HT - man, me you and shady need to hook up!

maybe Ill be able to take a vaca after the holiday

H

HighTolerance

Happy Thanksgiving.

Cheers for all the love and support.

Quick update. Bloom Day 8. Everything is looking good and perky, but I am a little concerned about the amount of strains I am running on one regimen. I am usually really on top of feeding the plant based on what it looks like.

Day8
Day8all
Day8all top
Day8gr
Day8GR2
IMG 0985
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Canna Coco A/B
Magi-Cal
Roots Excelurator
Hygrozyme
Cannazyme
Add 0.27 Grow/Bloom
Pro-Tekt
Ful-Power
TM-7
Great White
Third Eye
Myco-Madness
Blackstrapp Molasses
Bud Candy
Hydro Honey
Hydroplex
Top Booster
Bud XL
Shooting Powder
Sugar Peak Finale
Drip Clean
Royal Flush
Compost Tea

Your plants look happy and green as can be man but,
>>Jesus tits thats a lot of crap brother that you are using<<
You can achieve the same results without all them gimmicks and make your pocket book a lil happier.
Is the hydro store guy trying to bamboozle you or something??

gtd

H

HighTolerance

Canna Coco A/B
Magi-Cal
Roots Excelurator
Hygrozyme
Cannazyme
Add 0.27 Grow/Bloom
Pro-Tekt
Ful-Power
TM-7
Great White
Third Eye
Myco-Madness
Blackstrapp Molasses
Bud Candy
Hydro Honey
Hydroplex
Top Booster
Bud XL
Shooting Powder
Sugar Peak Finale
Drip Clean
Royal Flush
Compost Tea

Your plants look happy and green as can be man but,
>>Jesus tits thats a lot of crap brother that you are using<<
You can achieve the same results without all them gimmicks and make your pocket book a lil happier.
Is the hydro store guy trying to bamboozle you or something??

gtd

Yeah man I know what you mean. I use very low strength dosages, so my cost is not bad at all. Also some of the stuff is samples which I got for free.

LOL, the hydro store guy doesn't push nothing on me, in fact I am the one that is always telling him to order this and that.

I would be really interested to get your opinion on which products I should drop.

Later on when I have a bit more time, I will try to do a write up of why, when and how much I use each product.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
115448d1290700829t-personal-medical-grow-coco-chem-d-grape-romulan-grapefurit-haze-casey-jones-day8gr.jpg.att

They look really good bro>>
Look at the armor you got going on the leaves>>Mites couldn't penetrate that if they tried lol.. I will give ya my opinion on the nutes after turkey day:icon_spin:>I think your pocket book will be pleased as punch in the long end scheme of things:anim_44:

gtd

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Fingers crossed for a girl I could grow old with, lol that sounded a little wierd, i know i am surrounded by some extreme cannabis enthusiasts.

:giggle :makeup

Doesn't sound weird at all, until one realizes you're talking about a plant. Then it still doesn't sound weird to me... Haha!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice work brah... Is that the Green Cure shower? :wondering BTW, you're gonna have a fun time running so many strains off one ressy... I know I do... :itwasntme

Oh yeah... Happy Thanksgiving HT! I bet you've got some great home cooking and brewing goin' down... :mmm

H

HighTolerance

115448d1290700829t-personal-medical-grow-coco-chem-d-grape-romulan-grapefurit-haze-casey-jones-day8gr.jpg.att

They look really good bro>>
Look at the armor you got going on the leaves>>Mites couldn't penetrate that if they tried lol.. I will give ya my opinion on the nutes after turkey day:icon_spin:>I think your pocket book will be pleased as punch in the long end scheme of things:anim_44:

gtd

Thanks man, a post turkey discussion on nutes would be great.

:giggle :makeup

Doesn't sound weird at all, until one realizes you're talking about a plant. Then it still doesn't sound weird to me... Haha!

Hahaha. I know what you mean man. We are indeed cannabis enthusiasts.

Nice work brah... Is that the Green Cure shower? :wondering BTW, you're gonna have a fun time running so many strains off one ressy... I know I do... :itwasntme

Oh yeah... Happy Thanksgiving HT! I bet you've got some great home cooking and brewing goin' down... :mmm

Thanks man. That is actually a Tea shower.
I am so stoked about all the strains. The best part is that my chances of finding something wicked are way higher now.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I like that - cannabis enthusiast!

oh yeah Ill be using that one - the new pc term for stoner or pothead is now cannabis enthusiasts

hope you had a great turkey day bro!

S

Socachi

Happy TG bro or a least a belated. Garden's lookin killer as always, you got the skills. Diggin that line up for 2011 look forward to it.

H

HighTolerance

I like that - cannabis enthusiast!

oh yeah Ill be using that one - the new pc term for stoner or pothead is now cannabis enthusiasts

hope you had a great turkey day bro!

Thanks bro. Hope you had a good thanksgiving as well. Have a good one fellow enthusiast.

Happy TG bro or a least a belated. Garden's lookin killer as always, you got the skills. Diggin that line up for 2011 look forward to it.

Hey Socachi, thanks man. How you doing bro, how is the grow going?

H

HighTolerance

Bloom Day 14 :pimp:

Close ups
1 Super Sour D
2 OGiesel
3 LA Cheese
4 Master Bubba

IMG 1519
IMG 1524
IMG 1515
IMG 1491
IMG 1492
IMG 1500
IMG 1502
IMG 1504
IMG 1527
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice job so far HT! Can't wait to see these girls in full resin mode, especially to see how your MxB cut compares to mine... Hopefully we hear from GTD about his coco regiment... :thinking I had to tailor mine to add MOAB and Hammerhead to Weeks 6 through 8 on my 10 wk strains...

Top Bottom