PETER TOSH Done with care.. By a rook ; )

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Some listening music for your plants and peter tosh at his best imho.......
and sqiggly is right the plants do grow themselfs but try not watering them for a few weeks.......sorry to hear about your breakdown gotta do the same for one day today...

Uprising SeedCo

Uprising SeedCo

Breeder
Staff
The hardest thing for everyone to realize is that we don't grow the plants--they grow themselves and they did it for a millennia before we even existed.

The best thing you can do for yourself is get the hell out of their way.

Unfortunately, I'll be living vicariously through threads like this one for awhile--a city inspection that my landlord announced to me 2 months after he knew about it (1 day before it happens) has caused me to have to tear down my room for now. I just constructed it after moving out of the tent and the materials I'm set back will put me out of business for awhile.

So kill it for me bro, I'll be watching! I'm here if you need any help.

Sorry to hear the drama squiggly, we had similar issues to deal with at two spots recently and it def slowed down our start on the farm. We feel for you brother!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Hey Squiggly,
It's me Marie just wanted to stop by and let you know that this is only a minor set back and you will be on track real quick I have a great feeling you'll bounce back better than ever. Peace and Chicken Grease LOL

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Update: 2 weeks in and they're really starting to put on size. I have been giving them a steady diet of bennies and they seem to love it. These are pictures of the 11 that popped without problems the last 2 aren't looking so hot. 1 made it above soil and then folded up the other day, may have been bad pH or the bennies I watered them had an ill effect. The second is still working to break ground, seems like the root is having a hard time digging. May not prefer the soil. Any how, the initial 11 all look great, can't wait to get them under strong lights and watch them explode!
Nov21 2
Nov21 3
Nov21 4
Nov21 5
Nov21

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

What are your thoughts on the sudden 'leaf tweak'? Could it potentially be a pH problem?

squiggly

squiggly

What are your thoughts on the sudden 'leaf tweak'? Could it potentially be a pH problem?

Probably, usually I find this means the medium is too basic--check some of your runoff or do a soil pH test. I usually end up starting my waterings in the 5.3-5.4 area until the medium acidifies a bit--then I just drift it very slowly towards 6.0 from veg--->late flower. Usually I end up @6.0 in the last week or so of feeding, then I bring pH back down to flush for the last week and a half.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Probably, usually I find this means the medium is too basic--check some of your runoff or do a soil pH test. I usually end up starting my waterings in the 5.3-5.4 area until the medium acidifies a bit--then I just drift it very slowly towards 6.0 from veg--->late flower. Usually I end up @6.0 in the last week or so of feeding, then I bring pH back down to flush for the last week and a half.

Thanks Squiggly, this would apply to Roots Organic Soil? I have never gone that low before but I am still kind of new with soil.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

In soil I've had great results with neutral nitrogen is tougher to uptake with ph lower than 7 but that's just something to think of if there's nitrogen uptake issues you would notice in the next three days...

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I do use Roots Organic--but I also ammend heavily. Do a soil pH test and get back with results.
Water report:
In: pH 6.4 ppm 250
Out:
1. 6.0pH/165ppm
2. 6.0/150
3. 6.1/600
4. 6.1/150
5. 6.1/500
6. 6.1/150
7. 6.1/625
8. 6.1/550
9. 6.1/520
Last two did not need water

squiggly

squiggly

Water report:
In: pH 6.4 ppm 250
Out:
1. 6.0pH/165ppm
2. 6.0/150
3. 6.1/600
4. 6.1/150
5. 6.1/500
6. 6.1/150
7. 6.1/625
8. 6.1/550
9. 6.1/520
Last two did not need water

and what level have you been pHing to till now?

I'd like to see the soil pH somewhere around 5.8 when they are babies. I'd recommend hitting them with 5.7 for the next watering, and then 5.8 after that--see what happens.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

and what level have you been pHing to till now?

I'd like to see the soil pH somewhere around 5.8 when they are babies. I'd recommend hitting them with 5.7 for the next watering, and then 5.8 after that--see what happens.

Was pH'ing around 6.5-6.8. So the soil is fairly acidic already - will give the 5.8 a go

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Unfair for the bennies bro ph adjuster can kill them and 6.3 is supposeably the best ph for the books but 7 been a winner for me ESPecially when water source is lower than 250

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Green leaf I would love to rap to you about TLO conversation unless you don't mind me discussing it in your thread but proof is in the pudding I think I'm a couple days behind you so you can use my results to compare to and not yield wise but health atleast?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Green leaf I would love to rap to you about TLO conversation unless you don't mind me discussing it in your thread but proof is in the pudding I think I'm a couple days behind you so you can use my results to compare to and not yield wise but health atleast?
Its all gravy caveman, I'm open to any form of discussion here. I too have had great luck at nuetral for Roots. I think my biggest problem is my lack of organic nutes and CAPS, I just ran out of almost all my shit - so I am playing with fire when it comes to adding some left over GH salt to the mix.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Its all gravy caveman, I'm open to any form of discussion here. I too have had great luck at nuetral for Roots. I think my biggest problem is my lack of organic nutes and CAPS, I just ran out of almost all my shit - so I am playing with fire when it comes to adding some left over GH salt to the mix.
go half strength at first..ive mixed organic and chem...they will jive together and make quality herbs.:)..good flush work wonders ...here is what i have left of my bottle runs..lots of bottles made it to the trash ;)
DSC03178

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

go half strength at first..ive mixed organic and chem...they will jive together and make quality herbs.:)..good flush work wonders ...here is what i have left of my bottle runs..lots of bottles made it to the trash ;)View attachment 270430

Money was a little tight - all I fed my rooms for months was CAPS and a little top dressing I was gifted...
Sour d cola

Still had great results but certainly an incomplete feed

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

If you must use salts or ph adjusters my best luck in the PAST was with diluting those before add ing to nutrient solution or reservoir and with soil there is many theoretical aspects and the one I follow is feed the soil.

Top Bottom