PETER TOSH Done with care.. By a rook ; )

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

How old are your plants as far as the first day they were being influenced to grow?
lol... would of been easier to so " How long you been flowering them " ......jk not being a smart ass just couldn't resist ...

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

How old are your plants as far as the first day they were being influenced to grow?

Sorry caveman can you be a little more specific? If you are speaking of the seeds I received them on the 8th and the sprouted over the weekend (sunday Nov. 11). If you are speaking about the plant in the picture, they are currently 12 weeks into flower. That picture was taken 3-4 weeks ago. I will post an update on the seedlings today, they're growing nice and steady, starting to really fill in.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

yes cool so nov. 11 ya i was talking about the Uprising seedlings and i was wondering because this is the first time ive seen so many way to propagate or start seeds i just rinse for a lil while then put right in the dirt so i was wondering if people were saying day one of growing cuz the leaves started or day one of growing because the seed was wet or soaked and tail starts you know im just trying to figure out the true ages lol im bored

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

yes cool so nov. 11 ya i was talking about the Uprising seedlings and i was wondering because this is the first time ive seen so many way to propagate or start seeds i just rinse for a lil while then put right in the dirt so i was wondering if people were saying day one of growing cuz the leaves started or day one of growing because the seed was wet or soaked and tail starts you know im just trying to figure out the true ages lol im bored

lol, this is the first germination I've done so I took the route that seemed like the most popular and safe.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

cool beans bro i went the old fashioned route and rinsed them real quick with plain water then put em an inch deep in moistened soil and popped 12 of 13 and the thirteenth one i think sprouted in the tray cuz i found a seedling with a tail next to the lil basket i must of missed the whole in the dirt sometimes the seed sticks to your finger when you think it drops but thats my winded version of these UPRISING Seeds are viable.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

great job for your first time nice i remember going through alot of trial and error when i started i never got on online im a recovering paranoid typeo_O

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Peter Tosh may be more vigorous than the Uprising Og cuz i think mine are two days older....im excited to see you build momentum

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Update!: Everything is growing good, gave them some much needed tea yesterday and the leaf curl seems to be fading...Noticed a couple mites running around (pretty normal) and I have been examining and crushing them with my fingers, I'm thinking its too early to spray... Anyways, after looking at Sosers update and taking Evoke's advice im going to get some T-5s in the next day or so. Should see a noticeable difference. A quick rub on the leafs gives me a lavender smell...call me nuts...

Check out the MASSIVE Black Widow I found in one of my rooms yesterday. This lady was HUGE, you can see her hour glass in on of the shots! She just looks like DEATH.. Her body had to be atleast an inch in length..
Black widow
Black Widow2
Nov28 3
Nov28 2
Nov28

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I obviously plan on flowering these girls out and finding keepers but does it make more sense to keep the seedlings as mothers and flower cuts or just flower the seeds and mother there clones? Does it really make a difference?

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

I obviously plan on flowering these girls out and finding keepers but does it make more sense to keep the seedlings as mothers and flower cuts or just flower the seeds and mother there clones? Does it really make a difference?
good question it depends on your situation. I just clone and flower, if it goes male, I pull the bastard clone. I dislike wasting resources on males that I do not use. peace brother

squiggly

squiggly

I prefer to keep the seed plant as a mother--because I keep bonsai mothers, and I find the branching patterns to be better when coming from seed. Other than that, I don't think there's much of a difference.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I prefer to keep the seed plant as a mother--because I keep bonsai mothers, and I find the branching patterns to be better when coming from seed. Other than that, I don't think there's much of a difference.

Thanks squiggs, keeping the seedlings for mothers. Being new to seeds I wasnt aware their would be much of a difference in plant structure. The double nodes in each section are legit - I'm used to a node here, node there... Loving seeds more and more.

BTW, update coming soon, about to transplant these ladies to 3 gal smart pots. I put a T-5 over them and they're blowing up!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
The hardest thing for everyone to realize is that we don't grow the plants--they grow themselves and they did it for a millennia before we even existed.

The best thing you can do for yourself is get the hell out of their way.

Unfortunately, I'll be living vicariously through threads like this one for awhile--a city inspection that my landlord announced to me 2 months after he knew about it (1 day before it happens) has caused me to have to tear down my room for now. I just constructed it after moving out of the tent and the materials I'm set back will put me out of business for awhile.

So kill it for me bro, I'll be watching! I'm here if you need any help.
Cant say like it cause thats not cool best of luck Squiggly

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Update!: Everything is growing good, gave them some much needed tea yesterday and the leaf curl seems to be fading...Noticed a couple mites running around (pretty normal) and I have been examining and crushing them with my fingers, I'm thinking its too early to spray... Anyways, after looking at Sosers update and taking Evoke's advice im going to get some T-5s in the next day or so. Should see a noticeable difference. A quick rub on the leafs gives me a lavender smell...call me nuts...

Check out the MASSIVE Black Widow I found in one of my rooms yesterday. This lady was HUGE, you can see her hour glass in on of the shots! She just looks like DEATH.. Her body had to be atleast an inch in length..
View attachment 271983View attachment 271984View attachment 271986View attachment 271985View attachment 271987
Hey i knew that black widow she was a friend of mine:(

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Hey i knew that black widow she was a friend of mine:(

Sorry Medusa, there was really no where I could relocate her without her coming back in for the warmth, i'm the only structure for acres. This is the last thing I need to worry about in my room.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Sorry Medusa, there was really no where I could relocate her without her coming back in for the warmth, i'm the only structure for acres. This is the last thing I need to worry about in my room.
Only kidding GR stomp on her!!!!EWee

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I'm about to gues all the plant sex on my next transplant but its honestly a guess until they show signs from maturity but the thing is all genes are different ... I've seen plants show male signs as late as three months veg and I've seen female plants show as soon as month 1... So it's in the are as far as I can predict.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Any ideas guys? I'll I have given them was CAPS, humisoil, and 200 ppm of GH micro - pH'ed at 6.7-6.8
Dec 7

Dec 7  2
Dec 7  3
Dec 7  4

Latest posts

Top Bottom