Ph Help!!! Plz

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

lol what he cant tell me what he uses if I had the money id walk out and buy that list right now

Smerb

Smerb

lol what he cant tell me what he uses if I had the money id walk out and buy that list right now
That's his mix. You need your own. It's easy to just look at something and go get it. But you need to fix your soil. Fix it the way you want, using others techniques along the way.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

yes I give pure water then nute 1tabs big bloom then water nute with 1 tbsp. of emerald goddess then water repeat

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

No he absolutely can.....i was trying to help u w ur problems not get derailed talkin aboit something different. ...
and sorry I get a lil side tracked kinda a stoner thing u know??

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

lol nnnnnnoooo way every 2-3days pure water 2-3 days nute 2-3 pure water and so on

G gnome

G gnome

and sorry I get a lil side tracked kinda a stoner thing u know??
Well ya got someone here w years and years of experience not only growin but using sunshine advanced and ff nutes but.....its all good im used to gettin drowned out by know nothin know it alls haha.....

Ya ever wanna fix ur plants lemme know and ill tell ya how

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

not sure why yall freaking out on me I have answered every ?? asked

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Well ya got someone here w years and years of experience not only growin but using sunshine advanced and ff nutes but.....its all good im used to gettin drowned out by know nothin know it alls haha.....

Ya ever wanna fix ur plants lemme know and ill tell ya how

wth is your deal what I ever do to u why r u being rude I have done every thing u have asked

Smerb

Smerb

It will take a few days to see a difference. So yesterday you posted your problem, you have to give it time to fix. Nutrients are good, used properly. Soil that's built up still needs some enhancement, compost tea rejuvenates your soil. Activation

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

and if I did not want help why would I have 68 text in not even 2 days I really don't want to ask for help I feel silly just like now being rude to me treating me like a pos

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

It will take a few days to see a difference. So yesterday you posted your problem, you have to give it time to fix. Nutrients are good, used properly. Soil that's built up still needs some enhancement, compost tea rejuvenates your soil. Activation

I have had this problem for a long time now I have not wanted to ask for help I think is my 3rd go around with this strain and its all ways the same the bottom hafe all ways dies top is sexy then death I have used coco loco and roots organic only thing that seems to b the same is low ph in the soil

Smerb

Smerb

Hun your gonna get alot of asses on here. @G gnome is helpful as fuck! Don't take it like that . Your fine

Top Bottom