Ph Help!!! Plz

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

im with u a 1000% on it seems like it needs nuts but im getting really bad clawing like over N
Clawing is a lil tuffer to peg....cud be a lot of things.....lets just get ur plants green and see if the clawing dont go away as well. Hows ur temp and humidity?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

48 hum 84 temp best i can do im thinking my soils ph is 5.5 and the N is not getting used right from the plant so its eating it self

G gnome

G gnome

Screenshot 2016 08 20 12 43 23

Cud t help myself lol

G gnome

G gnome

48 hum 84 temp best i can do im thinking my soils ph is 5.5 and the N is not getting used right from the plant so its eating it self
Temp and rh arent too crazy cud be a lil better but not the end of the world.
5.5 isnt that bad either. .....u can raise ur ph .5.
I really think u shud gradually increase nutes and ul be in good shape

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

im down to drown it in nute just when i do the plants all get real bad clawing the hole top of the plant will point straight down

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

ok then how i fix clawing i can stop it yellowing by what u say by giving it tons of nutes that's how i been keeping them a live lol if clawing is no big deal them nvm lol

G gnome

G gnome

ok then how i fix clawing i can stop it yellowing by what u say by giving it tons of nutes that's how i been keeping them a live lol if clawing is no big deal them nvm lol
I didnt say tons of nutes. I sed gradually increase. As far as clawing u can start by perfecting ur temps and ph. See if that helps but id rather have a lil clawing on my plants than dieing....

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

i got garden lime is what i was told to put in to my soil to bring it up but not so sure how much to use

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

should i just ph my water at 7.5 rather then the 6.5 i been doing??

G gnome

G gnome

i got garden lime is what i was told to put in to my soil to bring it up but not so sure how much to use
Yeah thats why im not too hip on lime.....if it were me i wud adjust ph of nute solution a few points higher. So ....u sed u were adjusting to 6.5? Try 6.8 for a cpl waterings and retest

Smerb

Smerb

Jumping back in. Don't pre-mix the gallon and let it sit there till next feeding. You said that on the other thread. It seems like your missing some of the foxfarm nutrients.
Screenshot 2016 08 19 08 47 40
remember this girly? Look at all them other nutes your not using. It could help to use everything and use it correctly. It even shows the ph and ppm at top. Useful?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

its the same chart i got with my ff nute and i use others then the open beast and cha and tons of people told me i can let it set befor using it has to temp any ways right? when u use hydro don't u have like a chem water tank at all times?

Top Bottom