Ph Help!!! Plz

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

So......lemme.get this str8 cuz i wanna help u. Ur saying that 3 wks b4 u start to flower u stop giving ur plants nutes and let them get yellow. Is that correct?

Homesteader

Homesteader

not sure why yall freaking out on me I have answered every ?? asked

Listen to the Gnome! He is a wise gnome and is running your mix with your nutes! Just don't crush any mushrooms underfoot and "toe the line".ie. don't be on your time when you ask for help.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

im listing I have told all u asked not really got any thing in return other then im fucking up

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

So......lemme.get this str8 cuz i wanna help u. Ur saying that 3 wks b4 u start to flower u stop giving ur plants nutes and let them get yellow. Is that correct?

hell no I must of messed up a text or u miss read but I was saying 14-18 days befor I harvest the plant I flush

Smerb

Smerb

I'll be back. I'm going to go build something,with wood. I hope you get our help, I'll check in.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

thats what was said butt..........?.

you think may be, she ment to say she stops feeding, during the flush.

i always douuble space so people can read between the lines

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

and tenderthumbs is kind a green thumb but girly well that is what I was going for lol

Homesteader

Homesteader

I thought tinder was the opposite of green......ie flammable.......?

G gnome

G gnome

yup I sure fucked that one all up lol need to proof read damn lol
Ok....so...now we know ur not doin that.......heres the deal.....ur underfeeding ur plants big time....if u look at ff nute schedule u will see that ff recommends u use big blooms along w grow big and tiger bloom. So everytime ur feeding em ur not getting anywhere near the amount of nutes u need. Not only that but ur giving them water only a lot too which is only makin the problem worse. Its too late to do a whole lot about the plants u have flowering now but from now on u need to be feeding a lot more. I recommend cutting out the plain waterings all together and start small withur nutes and gradually increase dosage....imo big blooms is a waste of money btw

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Ok....so...now we know ur not doin that.......heres the deal.....ur underfeeding ur plants big time....if u look at ff nute schedule u will see that ff recommends u use big blooms along w grow big and tiger bloom. So everytime ur feeding em ur not getting anywhere near the amount of nutes u need. Not only that but ur giving them water only a lot too which is only makin the problem worse. Its too late to do a whole lot about the plants u have flowering now but from now on u need to be feeding a lot more. I recommend cutting out the plain waterings all together and start small withur nutes and gradually increase dosage....imo big blooms is a waste of money btw

i use the hole fox farm line and the feeding the charts call for is what i use

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

hole line as in big bloom tiger bloom and grow big used king cola and emerald goddess as a kicker

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

im with u a 1000% on it seems like it needs nuts but im getting really bad clawing like over N

Top Bottom