Ph Testera

• Thread starter sweetolmaryjane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hdinkleman

i just got a bluelab ph pen yesterday for 112$
found out BOTH the cheap ph pens i have been using were off, one was .4 off going up and the other was .3 off the other way.
basically have not given my plants the correct ph the entire time i have been growing lol

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
ISFET mini lab PH pen is what I use. Going strong for over 10 yrs now, never a problem. It uses a silicone type tip instead of the cheaper glass tips. Just wipe it clean when finished, it stores dry. Calibrates with 2 drops on the tip.

H

Hdinkleman

ISFET mini lab PH pen is what I use. Going strong for over 10 yrs now, never a problem. It uses a silicone type tip instead of the cheaper glass tips. Just wipe it clean when finished, it stores dry. Calibrates with 2 drops on the tip.

i just googled that ph meter because i was interested in the 10 year longevity.

1,131$ lmao i cant afford that haha, the op can hardly afford the 100$ pen i thought

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
i just googled that ph meter because i was interested in the 10 year longevity.

1,131$ lmao i cant afford that haha, the op can hardly afford the 100$ pen i thought
They have different models. Mine was $200 10yrs ago. After using every brand with the glass tip and tossing them after a yr, I payed the extra$ and glad I did. Never seen the OP mention not affording a $100 pen...

Top Bottom