Pheno Hunting Gmo x Okie

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

Some #4 tops. Smells so good dude so greasy and funky.
IMG 5883

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Right on thanks man!

I also fed calmag all the way through flower, so I probably had too much N in the mix as well.

Few things here and there to tweak and do different, but that’s learning!
What I have found with these lights? A greater distance from the canopy is def achievable without sacrificing yield total I had mine at at the lowest 30inches above canopy. My thought was start low and then stop when they scream, but the thing is they never really screamed. By the time I had it ticked up to 70% there was 2 weeks left and they were like sally struthers at a buffet, they really are absurd powerful. But I did also wuss out, I was trying new gentics right as I got the g4500, I didn’t want to piss of all the plants so I just tested the strains a bit, if I remember right, 30in above at 70% output was like 1600 ppfd, some one asked me for a measurement, and I was shocked by that. Next run I was hateful with my ppfd meter redlined at 2200 ppfd. It was most likely higher than that. Sorry to bloviate. But once you get them on point, the build just about doubled my yield totals as well as baggable buds. Barely any larf bc the light penetration is sick, I could go on…..
Hope you are well homie! 👊🏻🤡

Lockebox

Lockebox

What I have found with these lights? A greater distance from the canopy is def achievable without sacrificing yield total I had mine at at the lowest 30inches above canopy. My thought was start low and then stop when they scream, but the thing is they never really screamed. By the time I had it ticked up to 70% there was 2 weeks left and they were like sally struthers at a buffet, they really are absurd powerful. But I did also wuss out, I was trying new gentics right as I got the g4500, I didn’t want to piss of all the plants so I just tested the strains a bit, if I remember right, 30in above at 70% output was like 1600 ppfd, some one asked me for a measurement, and I was shocked by that. Next run I was hateful with my ppfd meter redlined at 2200 ppfd. It was most likely higher than that. Sorry to bloviate. But once you get them on point, the build just about doubled my yield totals as well as baggable buds. Barely any larf bc the light penetration is sick, I could go on…..
Hope you are well homie! 👊🏻🤡
Yeah I have much to learn still thats for sure!. It woulda helped if I trained these, and didn’t have a 2’ plant next to a 5’ plant hahaha. Larfy on one, light bleached on the next 😂

Lockebox

Lockebox

Finally done though, and man I can’t wait to weigh these once dried!
They filled up my 2x4 dry tent, my 6 chamber herb rack, and I still had to hang a whole plant!

Hope the landlord don’t swing by, cause its rank in here 👊🏻
IMG 5919
IMG 5915
IMG 5909

Lockebox

Lockebox

Man, this is some fire dude. It may not look the best the god dang it smokes haha.

So far I’ve had #5 and #7, the 5 was good at work but the 7 put my ass to bed.

Gonna trim and jar it all up tonight when I get home. Some over dried some just right, been hanging 7 days.

Going outta town I had to choose between too early and too late and figured dry would be an easier problem to fix

Lockebox

Lockebox

Everything is dried, trimmed, and curing in jars.
I went through and weighed everything this morning.

Total weight of trimmed, curing bud:
520.8 grams or,
18.6 oz or,
1.16 pounds #

I’ve also got about 150 grams of trim/ lowers I didn’t feel like trimming.

I’m pretty stoked dude, not bad for a 300 watt light in the 4x4.

Shit I’m thrilled actually haha, first pound I’ve ever seen in person (outside of work and some questionable establishments) and by far my biggest harvest to date.

With only a couple days cure, it’s already extremely smooth and way less harsh then the dispo weed around. Spray free homegrown really makes a difference I’m seeing.

The video will load with terrible quality, and the picture was a Screenshot from the video but it looks pretty good I’d say!
IMG 6237

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Everything is dried, trimmed, and curing in jars.
I went through and weighed everything this morning.

Total weight of trimmed, curing bud:
520.8 grams or,
18.6 oz or,
1.16 pounds #

I’ve also got about 150 grams of trim/ lowers I didn’t feel like trimming.

I’m pretty stoked dude, not bad for a 300 watt light in the 4x4.

Shit I’m thrilled actually haha, first pound I’ve ever seen in person (outside of work and some questionable establishments) and by far my biggest harvest to date.

With only a couple days cure, it’s already extremely smooth and way less harsh then the dispo weed around. Spray free homegrown really makes a difference I’m seeing.

The video will load with terrible quality, and the picture was a Screenshot from the video but it looks pretty good I’d say!
View attachment 2159512
View attachment 2159513
Wow dude those buds really weighed up for ya! It’s probably official that the gmo x okie is the heaviest okie cross to date with those numbers. I need to try some 😁

Lockebox

Lockebox

How’s the weather back there,LB? Hope you’re still on this side of the rainbow! Good luck to all of you!
Man it’s OK where I’m at and my family, but about 2 hours west of me got hit with that tornado.
Hate to even think about it, Very sad and I wish the best for those people.
Having a kid it fucks me up anytime I hear something happens to one ya know

Lockebox

Lockebox

I planted my sunflower patch at my mom’s today while we’re on the subject of outside. @Oldchucky
Almost looks like pot plants the garden lol!
I cleared the area and tilled some amendments in so, fingers crossed the fence does something.

IMG 6256
IMG 6260

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Doesn’t look like tornado weather! Nice brushcutter! I’ve got a husky a lot like it! About the first thing I did with it when I got, it was fling a rock about 50 feet through the sliding glass window! Lol! Those things can really punish you!

Top Bottom