Lockebox

Lockebox

Killed off #2 and #3.
8 becomes 6
IMG 4812

IMG 4817
Lockebox

Lockebox

Looking fantastic LB! Do you smoke any before deciding the keepers, or is it based on growth rate and the stickiness/frost factor? I want to do some re-veg clones too, very interested to see the cuts you take!
Thanks dude! Originally I planned to smoke all 8 before deciding any keepers, but I’ve culled 5 already due to some undesirable traits.

Out of the three I’m running again I’ll pick a true keeper out of the second round, having smoked it and grown it twice

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
#4 Is my favorite based on structure, nice and open but a bit on the stretchy side.

#6 has the most unique smell in the tent and also has a nice tall structure with less stretch in between budsites

And #5 is stacked all the way up with tight spacing and a decent/ medium height.
Interesting, I look for broad leaves, tight internally spacing and frost, and the most important: smell doesn't matter what it smells like as long as it REEKS. The one that REEKS the most gets my vote usually. Always appreciate being able to pick another knowledgeable growers brain ✌

Lockebox

Lockebox

Interesting, I look for broad leaves, tight internally spacing and frost, and the most important: smell doesn't matter what it smells like as long as it REEKS. The one that REEKS the most gets my vote usually. Always appreciate being able to pick another knowledgeable growers brain ✌
Right on!
The most important thing by far to me is the high. I like to get wrecked hahah if I’m not stupid high I’m not satisfied.

Lockebox

Lockebox

While on the topic of my keepers, I’ve got some smell distinctions.

#4 is coming off very funky and musky, not quite like the gmo but definitely in the funk department.

#6 is putting off some sweet/waxy vibes, the best thing I can compare it to is some Tropicana cookies wax I got a while back.

And my absolute favorite after getting a good smell , is #5 coming through with straight gas ⛽

Lockebox

Lockebox

If you’re not getting up at 4 in the morning and spraying sulfur before work, what are you really doing in your grow? 🤣

Also tonight makes day 49 for the flower tent. Officially 3 weeks out from chop 😎

Last edited:
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
While on the topic of my keepers, I’ve got some smell distinctions.

#4 is coming off very funky and musky, not quite like the gmo but definitely in the funk department.

#6 is putting off some sweet/waxy vibes, the best thing I can compare it to is some Tropicana cookies wax I got a while back.

And my absolute favorite after getting a good smell , is #5 coming through with straight gas ⛽
I usually cannot connect the smell to anything, it's weed 1 and weed 2 to me usually, my sense of smell is FUBAR

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Week 8 starts tonight, day 50.
View attachment 2138210
Switched em to the “ripen” mix last night and plan to feed it through day 58.
Followed by 5 days of frost, 7 days of plain water and a Chop at day 70, April 10th 😎 sounds good right

View attachment 2138204
View attachment 2138205View attachment 2138208View attachment 2138209#4View attachment 2138206#8View attachment 2138207
LB knocking it out of the park!! Bro you utilized the hell out of that space. Hope you’ve been well brother

Top Bottom