Pheno Hunting On Some Gsc S1

• Thread starter pookie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pookie

maybe some one can chime in as why the three leaf phono ...what was used to make the seeds.....is it just a forum cut sprayed with the sts solution .?

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Damn @Mikyways your really trying to wake the Beast of Divine aka @waayne just so you know We're all just visitors in waaynes world. I have Three Forum cuts right now and one S1 divine in my Jars i know who's is who's and i know who's my patients prefer.

Mikyways

Mikyways

Thank you, Big Bill Murry
I just know from logic ,this s1s seed was from The best cut out there.
I am rather newbie to this.
I had some confuse about OGKB and PSG.Can you give some info.

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Far as the S1 Divine is what i came to this site for specifically, what i found here was a wealth of knowledge and friendly people willing to share great genetics. Not sure your asking your question in the correct thread far as strains other than Divine on @pookie 's thread. I'd rather not highjack or get off topic here. 20150522 151449Divine S1 unknown pheno
GSC1 20141230 132154

Thank you, Big Bill Murry
I just know from logic ,this s1s seed was from The best cut out there.
I am rather newbie to this.
I had some confuse about OGKB and PSG.Can you give some info.

Mikyways

Mikyways

@AngryBeeman Thank you for you kind about: The fire in the hole. the side nug look so damn cold like pack of snow that I love to blow through whole Damn day. Hahaaa:D

AngryBeeman

AngryBeeman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks....The smell is the Best!!!! This is the Dank!!!!
@AngryBeeman Thank you for you kind about: The fire in the hole. the side nug look so damn cold like pack of snow that I love to blow through whole Damn day. Hahaaa:D
Will you be starting your S1 project soon?

H

happy b

I haven't seen any s1's even close
Actually I saw some s2's that looked better then s1's, fwiw
Looked closer, better trichomes, etc..
The s2 wernt upto much rub.well the 2 i ran wernt.they were gen up s2cookies but s2 must be similar to f2 as they were all over the place pheno wise.lovely cookie doe smells but no pungencey to the smoke.
iv got a cut of devine s1 that looks and smells MUCH MORE like cookies.props to ya @william76 .
hopefully we can find someone with a legit forum cut thats willing to send a cut to us in the UK.

Top Bottom