Pheno Hunting On Some Gsc S1

• Thread starter pookie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jammie

jammie

How's the yield on those Devine s1's? Not a lot of experience with gsc but it seems it needs to be combined with another strain to bump that yield over 2 z's.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

The s2 wernt upto much rub.well the 2 i ran wernt.they were gen up s2cookies but s2 must be similar to f2 as they were all over the place pheno wise.lovely cookie doe smells but no pungencey to the smoke.
iv got a cut of devine s1 that looks and smells MUCH MORE like cookies.props to ya @william76 .
hopefully we can find someone with a legit forum cut thats willing to send a cut to us in the UK.

It depends on how 'they' made the s2's. If they had 2 s1's then reversed one and hit the other one your f2 analogy would be accurate. If they selected a plant(s1) and selfed it, the progeny should be a little different(although if they did that, I don't believe they're actually s2's)

H

happy b

No they selfed an s1 which is an s2 no?selfed twice kinda thing.but i see wat your saying.there would be even more variation between phenos if useing 2 different s1 phenos.and "they"i speak of was dirty water organics.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

technically speaking I think selfing an s1 would still be considered an 's1'
you haven't added any genetic material so......
I might be wrong, I'm just an old head so WTF do I know;)

H

happy b

technically speaking I think selfing an s1 would still be considered an 's1'
you haven't added any genetic material so......
I might be wrong, I'm just an old head so WTF do I know;)
Pffft who u tryin to kid?u know plenty.more than most anyway.lol

H

happy b

Yields ok,3 to 4 oz a plant,dependant on growing skills obviously,76
Hahaha then my growing skills must be terrible because i only see me getting half that from this s1 cut you gifted me(thanks again,im loving it)
Its at just under 4 weeks.
20150630 214145
ps those uk cooks were AWESOME.it didnt have much smell/flavor at first so i stuck it in a wee jar and now its tastey as fuck!

william76

william76

There should
Hahaha then my growing skills must be terrible because i only see me getting half that from this s1 cut you gifted me(thanks again,im loving it)
Its at just under 4 weeks.View attachment 519801ps those uk cooks were AWESOME.it didnt have much smell/flavor at first so i stuck it in a wee jar and now its tastey as fuck!
. Yea the uk cookies was still fresh,and the s1 yea 3 or 4 oz with a long veg,and topping\pinching,shorter veg maybe 2 or 3,the buds are solid and real heavy,like wee lumps of oil,76

H

happy b

There should
. Yea the uk cookies was still fresh,and the s1 yea 3 or 4 oz with a long veg,and topping\pinching,shorter veg maybe 2 or 3,the buds are solid and real heavy,like wee lumps of oil,76
Aha that sounds real nice to me.
I knew when i decided to go the cookie route that i was really trading a decent yeild for really high quality.
i wouldv vegged this one longer wil but as you know im bustin to try the cookies.PROPER cookies as the s2 didnt have any taste of the cookies.
this pheno is a realy slow vegger.were they all slow to veg like that?if you could get a faster vegger with the same flavor i think that could make a good bit of difference.

william76

william76

Aha that sounds real nice to me.
I knew when i decided to go the cookie route that i was really trading a decent yeild for really high quality.
i wouldv vegged this one longer wil but as you know im bustin to try the cookies.PROPER cookies as the s2 didnt have any taste of the cookies.
this pheno is a realy slow vegger.were they all slow to veg like that?if you could get a faster vegger with the same flavor i think that could make a good bit of difference.
No,that was the slow veg,nil stretch pheno,im lookin at one now that maybe faster,ill keep u informed pal,that pheno makes some nice chunky buds,as good as any the others,i think ull like it,76

H

happy b

Haha i think your right.i like it allready.just starting to get some smells.no stretch as you said.i like the structure.its way WAY more like the pics of the forum cut iv seen than those s2
IDK about the cut or s1's you guys are growing but all the weight from the cut I have comes from bud DENSITY.
The buds are just rock solid and crusted in trichs
Ahh right.well that makes sense.i simply cant wait.

A

A-Roe

hopefully we can find someone with a legit forum cut thats willing to send a cut to us in the UK.
Bro make sure you smoke buds from it first, I was like you at one point, but after smoking it, shit would be a waste of my time as I dont like to grow fruity mid. Crosses of it are way better, IMHO.

H

happy b

Bro make sure you smoke buds from it first, I was like you at one point, but after smoking it, shit would be a waste of my time as I dont like to grow fruity mid. Crosses of it are way better, IMHO.
Thats why i want a legit cut instead of the s1 so i can make some crosses.iv got some of just blazins animal mints crosses

Top Bottom