Pheno search with phenomenal genetics......TLO, Gas Lantern Veg, Diminishing Light Flower

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How do you measure medicinal potency?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

A great breeder/ even better friend has gifted me beans many times always un labelled grows until now!
In the past many friends have gifted me seeds and i never labelled or Mothered let alone pimped out any of these genetics because they were gifts to learn how to grow and this thread is to Pheno search number one and number two repay the favor and show what ive learned over the years growing great and not so great genetics......

And the show begins with the first pic.....
Photophenofinder

from left to right we have
ORTEGA ChemDawg, ORTEGA KUSH #4, Jim Ortega's Kush #1, & ORTEGA Diesel

Enjoy the pheno search....feel free to ask any questions i dont know much about what others search for specifically but this search will be based on medicinal fx !!!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

What up SUN? cast a vote to help me figure out an outline of what medicinal potency entails?
Grab a seat too SUN!
peace

sun

sun

Hey Caveman, cool Ortega gear;) .How efectivly it treats our conditions is top priority .But let me go on, me & my wife are both 215 mm patients with multiple conditions . For pain the wife likes high cbd .For other low cbd deep chunk .I dont like indica , but it works best medicaly.Personaly any weed calms my stomach enough that I can swallow my stomach pills .So with any weed workng for me , I smoke sat.
Hope this helps.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Hey Caveman, cool Ortega gear;) .How efectivly it treats our conditions is top priority .But let me go on, me & my wife are both 215 mm patients with multiple conditions . For pain the wife likes high cbd .For other low cbd deep chunk .I dont like indica , but it works best medicaly.Personaly any weed calms my stomach enough that I can swallow my stomach pills .So with any weed workng for me , I smoke sat.
Hope this helps.
It does really help thank you and ya the Ortega gear lol:hilarious: are you kidding me i been reading about Taco and og and all these chemdawg hightimes and all the hype on everything now im pheno searching with genetics that i been basically learning about but it all seems like hype untill its in your hands and then its like i want to keep it all if i could.
Thats cool to hear you both found somethings that work so if you dont mind me asking do certain plants always do the job or do you find yourself building a high tolerance? Ill pick your brain if you let me and i wont be offended if i get no response or a delayed response is cool to i smoke for adhd mostly but have found that mmj keeps me learning more and more about its versatility to help so many things.....
much love im a big fan of the sun and the moon!
cm

sun

sun

Yes Caveman ,infact I smoked alot this month .You wouldn't believe how much. This is why were getting our next oz in humboldt .Now mindd you , I could smoke top shelf socal og all day every day. I wouldent be happy about it , but it wouldn't loose any medical value.

As for Blueberry Im no fool , I know its fire .I know its great meds .It does nothing for me personally .

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Yes Caveman ,infact I smoked alot this month .You wouldn't believe how much. This is why were getting our next oz in humboldt .Now mindd you , I could smoke top shelf socal og all day every day. I wouldent be happy about it , but it wouldn't loose any medical value.

As for Blueberry Im no fool , I know its fire .I know its great meds .It does nothing for me personally .
I hear you man i hope you find what you need, sounds like your waiting for your own to harvest?

sun

sun

I thought of one more thing that might interest you.Last year I had some cbd crew Z7 that got fried in the Mohave .I rolled the leavess up with my tobacco for flaver.It didnt get me high at all , but eased my jaw pain , & headache .

Other than that , it seams like the high is what works , more so than the chemicals ( cannabinoids)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Im going to grow these Ortegas in amended coco/soil amended with veganic proteins, kelp, and compost not sure if ill use any guanos this time or ewc, i might throw in some insect frass if and when i get it its hard to add anything when i have everything i feel i need.......i am hoping to express as many medicinal values as possible....i will use LST, Light stress, move the plants, supercrop, drought stress, ummm i plan on changing add adding different light sources and spectrums......cANT think of whatelse basically all the low stress techiniques under a controlled environment to quickly correct any stresses, i might temperature stress but never above 81 if close to 85 degrees that will be mininmized....maybe some supplemental c02 from exhale only if at all....well water mostly room temp until end then comes the last root stress with ice cold well water and whatever other considered and tested suggestions that may enable different oils.... i know this much the medicine is in the thc profile and most oil i know of is defense mechanizm of different threats and finally i will seed at least one branch of each plant to hopefully pull everything to the calyx.....;) i think that about sums it all for now....

I plan to plant str8 into the coco soil mixture with no amendments and watered with a very diluted compost tea of lil kelp and lil protein compost, just enough water so no water would be necesary for a couple days....seeds will be in 2" baskets in clean tray and clean dome sealed and on top of a heat mat controlled to 75-78 degrees with the sensor inbetween the mat and tray right in the middle where the hotspot usually hits....No light until first sprout than 125 watt cfl cuz its all i got to startem but i would use HO flourescents if i had them right now uh i guess i ll post up an update once all that is set up .....oh ya the seeds will not be scratched or cut with blade or sandpapered none of that only a warm pre soak in extremely diluted compost tea for maybe an hour or so then str8 into prepared tray in one inch hole lightly covered......

Dad

Dad

I voted taste because if I go to a club and get bud and it tastes nasty in a vape or using a wand then I won't hit it again evn if that hit got me super medicated.

Anything special to the Ortega in the name or what? I can't wait to see which phenos you pick, what are you looking for in those genetics

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I voted taste because if I go to a club and get bud and it tastes nasty in a vape or using a wand then I won't hit it again evn if that hit got me super medicated.

Anything special to the Ortega in the name or what? I can't wait to see which phenos you pick, what are you looking for in those genetics
I am a big fan of my sense of smell or lack of....i follow my nose because i have a very weak sense of smell so the strong smells that get my attention really gets my attention then if it taste like it smells im happier and im happiest when it feels as good as it smells and taste....i usually endulge for pain killing affects but ive noticed it does wonders for my digestion....insomnia and ofcourse my adhd lol im glad i dont take addoral or ritalin or whatever the hell they have for that this month...any whoo my nose dose usually point me in the right direction....
thanx for stoppin in get comfy
cm

Dad

Dad

I am a big fan of my sense of smell or lack of....i follow my nose because i have a very weak sense of smell so the strong smells that get my attention really gets my attention then if it taste like it smells im happier and im happiest when it feels as good as it smells and taste....i usually endulge for pain killing affects but ive noticed it does wonders for my digestion....insomnia and ofcourse my adhd lol im glad i dont take addoral or ritalin or whatever the hell they have for that this month...any whoo my nose dose usually point me in the right direction....
thanx for stoppin in get comfy
cm
How the cannabis attracts your brain receptors is key, with it being delivery services only here it's hard to order blind so I always ask for the smelliest because I know it will have a good taste

I medicate to help me get hungry and help keep food down and my stomach pain but after the medication sets in I dab more just for the flavor

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

nothing wrong with that...its tough for me to keep her around if she dont stink but man thats rare for me these days everything is smelling so good.....when i first started with growing i grew plenty of plants that didnt smell at all let alone the density and oil etc....hope your Imperial Kush grow is satisfying your nose ;)

Dad

Dad

nothing wrong with that...its tough for me to keep her around if she dont stink but man thats rare for me these days everything is smelling so good.....when i first started with growing i grew plenty of plants that didnt smell at all let alone the density and oil etc....hope your Imperial Kush grow is satisfying your nose ;)
Oh yes, I think my neighbors are loving it too lol

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

shit the block if your not using carbon scrubbers or something for smell you better believe it lol stay up bro and let that nose work with you not against you ...peace

Dad

Dad

shit the block if your not using carbon scrubbers or something for smell you better believe it lol stay up bro and let that nose work with you not against you ...peace
True heads stay lifted :) my nose is acting up latly lol the only smells that I have are my wife's j1 stash instead of the popcorn I'm eating lol

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

testing some Uprising Og's for pain and its working...my nose is barely getting the aromas but i can taste really good with slight sips of watered down cold coffee lol

homebrew420

homebrew420

Aaaaaaw shoooot! Cave tent looks great! Those seeds should be something wonderfull. If you could drop a pm, can't seem to send you one. About the diamonds. All I have to say is wow! Thanks keep up the great work

Latest posts

Top Bottom