Pheno search with phenomenal genetics......TLO, Gas Lantern Veg, Diminishing Light Flower

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How do you measure medicinal potency?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Aaaaaaw shoooot! Cave tent looks great! Those seeds should be something wonderfull. If you could drop a pm, can't seem to send you one. About the diamonds. All I have to say is wow! Thanks keep up the great work
Thanks for the kind words... Everytime I get the itch to seal up a room and go c02 I get such kind words from a great farmer like your self thanks and ill shoot you a PM pronto!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Man I started this thread a lil early but ill try to keep some action going with other pictures and all these pics are relative as this is the style I wil grow the Ortega crosses!

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

super stoked & envious to see all your Ortega gear! Ortega Indica (was what the label said anyways) was one of the first plants I grew and LOVED it.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Welcome to the show a silverhaze! I been working towards a show like this for a while now. Life's circumstances and respect for these Beans I have not popped any of these yet, I'm tweaking out the whole veg and flower tents and settling into a new home so I just had to be patient because I am attempting to prevent all and any interruptions!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Do you have any pics of your Ortega gear? And I got Ortega chemdawg, Ortega kush #4 +#1 and Ortega Diesel and enjoy vicariously my friend and thanks for the positive vibes!

catdaddy

catdaddy

nice thread, Caveman. that tent looks like a thing of beauty, with the way you got them ladies packed up in there.
looking forward to an action pack show, so keep us updated when the time comes to pop them beans.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Thank fellas and welcome to the show ...in the tent above I was forcing keepers to prove themselves by performing in cramped light deprived tent , I was mainly looking for something(s) to produce even on the bottom of the not so clean light deprived canopy.... I mainly wanted to find two or three keepers from over ten already proven clone onlies unfortunately I had to move and those plants in the tent have to finish out with little to no daylight in a bedroom that only gets maybe two hours of direct light from not a south window :(. It's a sad picture but I can show you and might be able to point out some keepers for the same reason just not from a controlled stress...if some flowers perform well this last three weeks it should be enough proof that its vigorous in survival but just not controlled and scientific

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

And the Ortega gear will commence once I can gauruntee they will go four months UNinterrupted and right now it's looking like two to three more weeks. :(

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Until then I got my fingers crossed all Those in the pic above don't herm and if they don't at least I know I have some hardy gear which i do at this point have clones of what is being stress tested above in window!

ftwendy

ftwendy

These plants were all salt grown in rockwool (canna substra), but I used a diminishing light schedule per cave's recc. The results were fantastic: nice even finish and solid average+ yields with less electricity consumed. I will use the same schedule again in the future... :)

Weeks 1&2: on 8pm, off 7am (11on, 13off)
Weeks 3&4: on 8:30pm, off 7am (10.5on, 13.5off)
Weeks 5&6: on 8:30pm, off 6:30am (10on, 14off)
Weeks 7&8: on 8:30pm, off 6am (9.5on, 14.5off)
Week 9: on 9pm, off 6am (9on, 15off)

Thanks again Cave!
La1day28

Lastretch61cut

8kcut61

Oil Dragon

Oil Dragon

These plants were all salt grown in rockwool (canna substra), but I used a diminishing light schedule per cave's recc. The results were fantastic: nice even finish and solid average+ yields with less electricity consumed. I will use the same schedule again in the future... :)

Weeks 1&2: on 8pm, off 7am (11on, 13off)
Weeks 3&4: on 8:30pm, off 7am (10.5on, 13.5off)
Weeks 5&6: on 8:30pm, off 6:30am (10on, 14off)
Weeks 7&8: on 8:30pm, off 6am (9.5on, 14.5off)
Week 9: on 9pm, off 6am (9on, 15off)

Thanks again Cave!View attachment 310145

View attachment 310146

View attachment 310147

how did yield compare to your normal 12/12?

nice looking girls

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

My biggest challenge in experiments specifically procedure is isolating experimental factor its so hard for me to just make one change lol at a time

surrealife

surrealife

DAMN....VERY NICE caveman...jeez
hmm. still trying to keep my costs @ say..$150/month
1 1000 wt, on my pseudo-photoperiodic light time,
look great at 6hr on, 6hr off, 12 @ 1/2.on/off.
should save a bit. do not agree with 24hrs
86% of growers use 24hr...unatural

how about you cave?, and ft.wendy? you
on lights,
and then cave. lets talk TLO.
expensive?
i'm ordering ladybugs...maybe nemmotites? not spelled right

but, i use indoor/outdoor...same plant.
meaning spring,fall transfers

here is the situation
thanks guys...lot of info here

tangerine dreams 2.24 soiled
they are 3' and dense.
am happy, 2nd yr,
but?
DAMN...your guys grows are encyclopediactick?
textbook like.
i am listening . shed some more knowledge please/thanks

IMG 0003

they were in MH, put HPS when they went outside, have outdoors in flower.
i move them. hps if i screw up, it is fine. keep changing area.
using drapes, less work to change. got a lot going on

528 8

greenhouse

sun is still the best. had 8' 5lbs+ wet plant last year. 1st time grower
i noticed, solid week of rain, nearly as good as 24hr 1000 wt,
but when it stops raining
shooom...
can't beat natural

another ? caveman.
had mites last year.
your method of killn borg?

want to get into genetics.

thanks...i do ramble, sorry

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Yes and thankyou for interacting with nonconventional methods i mean compared to todays Norm?? Anyway my personal quest is to shorten my grow period from year round to 4 months work 8 months off it may sound ambitious but not really because of my low need of medicine basically higher the need the longer the grow season necessary to succed without going into the indoor expense wether its greenhouse or warehouse status

surrealife

surrealife

hi.
shorten my grow period from year round to 4 months work 8 months off it may sound ambitious but not really because of my low need of medicine
ok, if i can ask. i intake 4.1/2 oz per month, @ aprx 14-20 hits per day, @ .2/g. lol
and you? use how much
i could if even at 85% volume.. around well, 6lbsX 6plants=36lbs wet
maybe 14lbs dry... wow,
shit, no lights....wasn't even preped last year...
lol....cmon NOVember
but alas, aside from a small vague sec of MMJ law...in maine
can't do a massive 1 grow. just 6flwr, 12 veg...18
so everything is out till late august..
want to bring in my max 12, ready to flower, @ 8+' then use my hps
two at a time in flower. others in 1000wt, @ 50%...500wt
slowwww grown

i have 14' ceilings, ratchets on lights
i have next years plants forming roots in the machine now..

that is what i'm thinking.

Top Bottom