Pheno search with phenomenal genetics......TLO, Gas Lantern Veg, Diminishing Light Flower

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How do you measure medicinal potency?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Im learning these .....I stunted them early with a too hot of feed but now they look like there ready for some grow and another transplant soon....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

My new favorite since that kush#1 turned out male....

Jim Ortegas Diesel
IMAG0430

IMAG0431

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Were looking for a place again:banghead: just got to roll with punches...more then likely move before the first dump because my wife's about to get disc fusion surgery, four hour surgery, four day hospitalization and average 2 year recovery in our case:facepalm: may God guide their hands...I'll keep in touch brotha. Danks again for all the positive vibes from day one

P.s we finally found a decent dispensary....50% off for military so budget stains are Bout 15 $ after tax for an eighth
This one was top shelf price and looks but with bottom shelf high so we're back to budget strains lol
IMAG0429

Alpenglow Botanicals out of Breck...
I prefr some purple cheddar for the day maybe some of that Lemon13 for the night or what was that G13 cross ???anyhow thanks again for the positive vibes

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Best purple cheddar I've tried was gifted from the generous and humble @sky high ....high country healing bends rec users the worst...almost made us get a red card even then their prices don't reflect their quality but in all honesty I don't think I've tried theirs ....but I've tried plenty of their meds when we had our cards and when they served meds in those dark brown transparent glass containers, those containers I did like anyhow they don't give military discount and Ya if I have a choice I pass by HCH ...

trippinballz

trippinballz

Hearing all of that shit makes me glad I don't rent...I hope you get settled soon in a decent place with a decent landlord. Fuckin people.

Trying the OD thing this year as well at the new place. Some success so far.... but not putting much stock in any of it. Rippers....webworms... all possibilities cus it's an unattended garden more often than not. I DO have a nice infrered camera in place though that a friend gifted me.... so IF I get ripped...I'm gonna have very clear 8mp pics of the event....

be well....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Thanks for the positive vibes trip,

do you know if it gets too cold outside will plants wilt like their to dry in the roots? I either fed to strong of tea yesterday or it got too cold last night maybe, might be a couple other things but not sure yet but a few are sad but not drooping down to main stalk just a lil said like first signs of droubt

trippinballz

trippinballz

That Orange Velvet was never very strong weed. Great tasting most of the time...but weaksauce on the high. (Jillybean, anyone?)

Dunno about "too cold" >yet<. It's comin though...

If ya think you OD'd em with tea just water again. "dilution is the solution"...'er sumpin like dat. Hopefully they will rise and shine as the day progresses.

I had a couple that seemed to get confused and are just now getting their groove on well. The rest are doing their thing...though none of em are as large as I hoped they'd be. Even so... there will be somethin there if the deer/rippers/worms don't fuck with em. Been spraying Bt-K (Dipel) for the worms....might have to buy a gun for the rest. LOL.

Next year it's gonna get serious. I can feel it comin on...

Yikes with the wife. Always willing to help bridge the gap...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Its a godsend for my wife to be so supportive, the plants were loving that rain that's one thing that also drastically changed, I was watering with runoff and ran out a watering ago

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Just hit a brick wall!

Gotta know when to hold em and when to fold em.....

Couldn't find a home for our plants they have all been composted......not growing again until We buy.

Top Bottom