Phosphoload, Gravity, Bushmaster, Topload, and Flower Dragon are TOXIC!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
This is fucking retarded its like high school kid shit..What the fuck is this video even about and whats the point of it...?

FYI, When watching the aptus video on youtube, that video comes up as number one on you tube. Maybe you should give them a heads up.

420alldaze

420alldaze

what up all? either way i will never use that shit on my plants again . havent used it in a while but now its trashed. 42o

S

StonerB

OOZE from yellow line has just been recalled because of PGR adultration. It contained daminozide that has been banned in all food crops for some time. What the fuck is wrong with these company owners, when a product is banned for health reasons why is it the industry standard to reformulate it with a different name thats just as dangerous as the original.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Can anyone tell me if they have used t-rex and the results of this product. Also I am looking to see if anyone uses peroxide , epsom salt, and a drip of dish soap and there benefits... I have been adding a drip of dish soap in each gal before chemical mix as I was under the impression that this was beneficial for (cant recall now) but on my trip to hydro today, when i mentioned this to the guy he looked at me like i was an idiot... I finally did get some calmag - sea kelp - and bat guano today thou.... and another 50$ ph meter wtf - these thing break all the time......peace soser

coloradochem

coloradochem

thought everyone would get a laugh outta this
Kids on organics

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Well, very interesting... Same if I'm far from using those products, It was good to read this thread !
it may already have a lot of threads giving advices on those products components, but one more cannot be a bad thing !!
Thanks Logic ! Thanks MotherF for all the infos and links... those who are concerned will dig this certainly...

Now I just think that... who wants to grow a plant from the vegetable kingdom of mother nature
(thus, not a GMO !)...
Should in my opinion, only use Organics nutes and Beneficials microbes/fungus...
I would say that over the years I realize that what is important is a good Quality soil, a powerfull lighting and both powerfull ventilation and extraction for an extra CO2 exchange !
(it worked great for me and increased yields of my indoor grows back in '99 > '02 !)

Next in near future, I would give a try to Cap's bennies ! it seems a really good stuff !
But hey Leadsled ! I promise you that I will not accept any free pack from Caps... :D
I'm sure he need his $$$ to do more good things yet !! ;)
However, I know you're right and I'm aware about that fact, Thanks !!
If you are not aware people get free nutes to talk about product on forums, sometimes even the employees are posting here.

Peace

G

greenMI

This thread has totally freaked me out!!!:eek:
I have used Gravity before, I didn't like the effects, but it did what it said, as did Bushmaster, which I used when my space was limited to a closet. In my years of searching for the best nutes, I have my favorite picks - products where theres no doubt if it's working - for both 100% natural soil growing, and straight-up hydro. I'm very woried now if anything else I use is toxic...

I use many AN products, but integralhydro.com's info did not scare me off. I don't know much about Australians, but Americans don't believe advertising. My bread machine had a sticker saying it only worked with Pilsbury brand flour.

Here's my Hydro recipe:
AN Connoisseur A/B - W1-7
AN Bud Ignitor -W1-2
AN Big Bud - W3-4
AN Overdrive - W5-7
FF Kangaroots W1-2
H&G Roots Excelurator W1-2
Hygrozyme W1-2 or as needed
Silicate W1-2 or as needed
Humbolt Purple Maxx Snow Storm w5-6
HN HydroHoney W1-7

...any serious issues with any of these that anyone knows of? PMSS is made by the guys selling Bushmaster and Gravity, so I'm worried...

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
My buddy uses Snow Storm,Crystal Burst and sweeteners. My shit is way frostier and taste better than his without all that crap.

The Joker

The Joker

I watched the video and read this thread. It didn't show any analysis of bud grown with these products, nor did it state any conclusive studies or facts that show a direct connection between smoking weed grown with these products and liver damage.

Someone spraying this on a field of course would be in great danger exposed to high amounts that as the video says "MAY" cause liver damage.

Generic lab shots, some guy in a lab coat, are those guys real scientists? .... where are the clinical studies showing a direct connection between adding 2ml per gallon of bushmaster and harm from smoking weed with it?

Where is the science behind these claims of damaging "medicine". Where are the clinical studies of the blood of smokers who smoked weed where PGR's where used?

Hearsay and speculation stoners. So far, it MAY be bad. But it sounds like a stoned investigatio not science

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

There are conclusive studies that show that PBZ is harmful to the liver. Re Monsanto. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Tylenol and Advil are also bad for the liver and they are 2 of the most used pain relievers in America. I bet at least 30% of the people on this site smoke cigerettes, if not more (and we all know the dangers of smoking cigerettes) and people talk about how bad these chemicals are but they don't say nothing about cigerettes which causes alot more deaths then the PGR's listed above. I do not condone the use of PGR's (I honestly never even heard of them before, I grow mostly organic) but I'm sure there is alot worse things out there then a chemical that mostly gets washed out before harvest. Like I said before lots of things are bad for the liver i.e. Tylenol and Advil, oh yeah what about oxycodone which is a MEDICINAL pain killer that is bad for the liver or kidney, and is highly addictive. I really don't know much about PGR's and I'm sure marijuana is better without it but if you think something is HORRIBLE because it is bad for the liver then think about all the other things I listed above, and thats only a small percentage of stuff out there.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I agree with you medical marijuana should NOT have PGR's and other potentially harmful chemicals added to them. I don't believe legalizing MMJ has anything to do with PGR's, pesticides, ect.., it has to do with big pharma losing billions of dollars as MMJ gets more scientific proof of its medicinal uses and the people who run the pharma companies also have connections with people in the Government (what a coincidence :rolleyes:) so they are doin there best to keep it illegal. Thats why only certain states have legalized MMJ but the Federal Laws probably won't legalize it any time soon.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

it is estimated that legalization would reduce the cost by 80% so this creates a real dilemma for those who have profited from prohibition.

Exactly they will lose billions of dollars...its crazy how they give people xanax, oxycodone, amphetamines and lots of other highly addictive drugs that people fight and kill over but they make cannabis out to be the worst drug. Its all about money and PHRMA does not want to lose their billions of dollars, bottom line.

Edit: I tried quoting u but I messed up

The Joker

The Joker

Thats study of pesticides is interesting but nothing to do with the title of this thread.

Back to the specific subject of this thread. PBZ growth inhibitor.

Not pesticides, or opiates , but the specific claim that small amounts of PBZ ( usually 2 applications of bushmaster with 2ml per gallon ) is harmful.

So what you are saying is that there are NO clinical studies or analysis of these products ? That based on pesticide studies you are concluding that growth inhibitors have the sane effects.
There have been no studies of smoked cannabis with growth inhibitors.

I don't use pesticides and don't know of any growers who do. Maybe outdoor commercial.

So you are sounding this warning based on assumption?

Usually one finds the facts , then sounds the warning.

The Joker

The Joker

Not at all. I'm just jaded about information from pot sites. I also stopped using bushmaster once I got my system down. I can't imagine it's more harmful than inhaling smog sitting in traffic. It worked great for 12 week sativas that would have grown through the roof.

Most of the info on pot sites is based on hearsay and conjecture with knee jerk reactions ( big pharma, military industrial complex, money bad... like you know ) So I always like to see someone back up a claim. I thought you were a shill for a company competing with the companies you named. Next thread but try our natural growth inhibitor.

I had no idea that the growth inhibitor used to stop vertical growth is a pesticide.

For myself and my wife, medicinal cannabis has very limited uses, ( we've found more effective alternatives after growing many strains and trying so many of the products in the dispensary scene were about as effective as placebo.) but for cancer patients with chemo who have weakened immune systems, this is important.

Most of the people I meet in dispensaries are just stoners not patients, and the people prescribing strains to them are unqualified.... but that's another story. I grow my own for my wife and myself as part of a program of pain relief and health, but not entirely.

G

greenMI

Tylenol and Advil are also bad for the liver and they are 2 of the most used pain relievers in America.

Which is why anyone with liver problems knows they are not allowed to take those medications.
Which is why we must know what is in our medication.
People who use marijuana to treat an actual debilitating medical condition are often eating the product, not smoking it, and some patients who smoke, do so because their liver can't tolerate oral pain meds.

I understand the sentiment of everything being a little bit bad for you. I don't worry about grilling my hormone fed steak on charcoal, breathing in secondhand smoke at the bar, or going out in the sun without sunscreen, but I'd rather not smoke, and I'd refuse to eat anything with these chemicals.

This may sound like a stoner thought, but think about what a dramatic and noticible effect these products have on the plant, and how differently they alter the growth and appearance from what happens in nature. It's like a fast-food milkshake that stays thick all day in the summer, it's just not right.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
What I wanna know is Can I put some Gravity on my lawn so it wont grow so fast? Im tired of mowing already!
This may sound like a stoner thought, but think about what a dramatic and noticible effect these products have on the plant, and how differently they alter the growth and appearance from what happens in nature. It's like a fast-food milkshake that stays thick all day in the summer, it's just not right.
Like I said before my friend grows the exact same stuff I do but its different from mine. Like a pumped up body builder just fucking wierd.:confused:

The Joker

The Joker

Well, that being said for clarity, I would like to see the results of independent studies of both marijuana grown and the bodies of smokers who smoke weed with PBZ.

They stop vertical growth, they don't stop growth, so yeah the buds get fat. But for someone trying to grow a sativa that goes for 14 weeks with limited space, 2 ml per gallon applied twice.... and we are talking parts PER MILLION. It is systemic which means that tiny amount you add, spreads through out the plant and stays in the plant and flowers.

Not worth the risk. Bummer, works great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom