Phosphoload, Gravity, Bushmaster, Topload, and Flower Dragon are TOXIC!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hydrohelper

Hey do you know if XTREME NUTRIENTS : Early Turn A/B , Power Rock, as well as their Grow Excellerator are toxic also.
Thanks, mars
They claim on their website that the power rock will increase yields by 70% !! that seems pretty unbelievable.. I mean do you realize how much 70% is?? really hard to buy that one

FlyingSkull

FlyingSkull

That 70% increase claim in yield is a kick in the balls ehh? ROFL!!

Afghi420

Afghi420

would be nice if there were cheap devices anyone could buy to test their weed. Just to be able to test for cannabinoids would rock, but to get into being able to test for anything harmful that might be in your buds as well would be very cool.

S

smokeandmirrors

just noticed flowerdragons back on sale in the UK and there websites back up and running ( different www addy tho ).

My local hydro store tells me the distributor in the UK sells it on the promise it contains no PGRs now its back hahahahahahaha

what a joke!!!

oh and theres a new one called Mr No, its a real bargain at £60 for 250ml lol

S

smokeandmirrors

Is topload and H&G top booster the same?

dont think so

toploads defo contains pgrs but...

House and Garden top booster is a standard flower booster ( i would liken it to products like big bud )....... Ived used it plenty and never seen any pgr kind of effects with it :)

thats not to say it doesnt contain them, i just doubt it

I believe a few of the yellow bottle nutes ( ooze, phat etc ) have recently been found to contain pgrs ( and pulled from sale)so i dont trust any of the manufacturers to be honest.

As far as i can tell the only manufacturer who seems to be honest with there labelling with PGRs seems to be cyco nutrients, they actually do a A and B basic feed that contains Paco and Daminozide and label it with exact percentages, health warnings, big CONTAINS PGRS print on the bottles etc etc ( i still dont agree with it or cycos other business practices)

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

thanks for the word...

I was curious with the label name being so close together. And nobody lists the bad shit anyway...I was gonna give the H&G a whirl

HashZeppelin

HashZeppelin

You dont need PGRs to get stinky dense flowers. Focus on the environment first and stick with basic ferts and no additives. Once you get your environment dialed in, and your nutes dialed in strain specific, you will see the light.

yup i discontinued phos load. now my lv purple kush turns purmple again, and if I do things right then the buds get bigger and denser. phos load is for noobs that are impatient, and cash croppers that dont care.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Does Snow Storm from humboldt have pgr's or is it bad to use???

sky_blue

sky_blue

WOW not 1 reply............

I didn't know that "gravity" was on the list. Is that a definite? Just used it yesterday for first time, and it really threw off my reservoir.
I don't know what's in there, but it's throwing everything else for a loop. Foamy, look like grapefruit rind like stuff, stringy, floating around. One day, I don't know what happened. (all nutes are non-organic).
Any thoughts, other than to stop using gravity (I'm planning on refilling entire res tomorrow, run a pure water flood, then add nutes - gravity.
Any ideas are greatly welcome.
Thanks...

HashZeppelin

HashZeppelin

that stuff is the sugars from the carbohydrates fermenting. cover it from light, and cool your reservoir down to 68 degrees. Maybe use some hydrogen peroxide. there is a bacteria eating stuff in your water.

sky_blue

sky_blue

that stuff is the sugars from the carbohydrates fermenting. cover it from light, and cool your reservoir down to 68 degrees. Maybe use some hydrogen peroxide. there is a bacteria eating stuff in your water.

Water is covered, water is 68. Same as when I started. Only thing different is Gravity...

W

whiteflower420

i live in chicago and are streets are flooded with green house GARBAGE cali can suck a fat one all your shit sucks and is destroying the market for real MEDS sry to all you peeps who grow wack shit just quit do us all a favor ,ORGANIC BEDS INDOOR or go home

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

i live in chicago and are streets are flooded with green house GARBAGE cali can suck a fat one all your shit sucks and is destroying the market for real MEDS sry to all you peeps who grow wack shit just quit do us all a favor ,ORGANIC BEDS INDOOR or go home
Yeah I hear NASA now is going to send chickens and bats into space, and their pilots are going to take Bat Guanno capsules instead of vitamin supplements, they will also be putting shit in Gatoraid instead of Mono Potassium phosphate.

If you want to bring in all those bennie microbial workers and bugs who will break down your soil so your plants can eat what us Hydro growers just give them in the exact, weighted proportion, hey that's cool, nothing against organic so long as it's safe and you don't have a problem happen like with the cantaloupe that killed people. I definitely hear you that most don't know what they are doing though, but that problem is here in AZ and Id bet your state too. Peace

BTW, that was just sarcasm about NASA, they still believe the best for space "indoors" is HYDRO. Outdoors under the sun, that's a different matter. With that said everyone is trying to get a leg up, they want the most powerful blow you head off shit. Well they may get their wish, I like to have outstanding meds but safety first and that is obtained by using nutrients that have been around for a very long time. I don't use any fly by night new additive that may be sold as organic only to find the shit has a chemical only licensed for ornamental plants. I play it safe and am happy with my results of all natural hydroponic meds, hydro not natural you say?. Next time your Organic friend takes a magnesium supplement or anything like that slap him silly and call him a traitor. Better yet protest against the vitamin story that all the organic people frequent.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Not gonna read through all of this but the facts are this. PGR(Plant growth regulators) aka plant hormones, when used correctly will significantly increase your yields and shorten your flower time. With that said, if you need pgrs to grow some pot, then you just shouldnt be growing anything, ever, at all. haha Take it easy

W

whiteflower420

ha hydro is wack , final product is fake weed only grows in soil , enjoy all those salts and nutes lmfao step it up , for money sure UC all day for REAL MEDS soil only

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

ha hydro is wack , final product is fake weed only grows in soil , enjoy all those salts and nutes lmfao step it up , for money sure UC all day for REAL MEDS soil only

Genetics are the same whether its grown in soil or hydro, its not fake.

Organic nutes have to break down into synthetic forms to be absorbed by the roots.

I grew the same cuttings outdoors in soil and indoors using perlite hempy buckets and the passive hydro cuttings (aka fake weed) was better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom