Phosphoload, Gravity, Bushmaster, Topload, and Flower Dragon are TOXIC!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

i live in chicago and are streets are flooded with green house GARBAGE cali can suck a fat one all your shit sucks and is destroying the market for real MEDS sry to all you peeps who grow wack shit just quit do us all a favor ,ORGANIC BEDS INDOOR or go home

Your a fucken idiot.. i usually don't insult people but you are one fucken huge dumb ass.

I'm just going based of your post..

W

whiteflower420

Your a fucken idiot.. i usually don't insult people but you are one fucken huge dumb ass.

I'm just going based of your post..
lol ok well why cant you sell you shit their why you send it here and why is all of it bull shit .

W

whiteflower420

U can go back and forth on this all day, I prefer TLO. True Living Organics will provide better meds with greater natural Terpene representation in my opinion.
BEST ANSWER this guy knows whats up cheers

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

Lol I'm from Michigan and can touch on this subject.
lol ok well why cant you sell you shit their why you send it here and why is all of it bull shit .
The only way soil is better is if its outdoors...and then the only advantage is free water, soil and the complete spectrum of the suns rays. Otherwise soil is no advantage and doesn't make ur pot taste better. Soil builds up salts and it takes time for nutrients to break down. Hydro/aero are direct and reduce grow times and make it easier for roots to absorb nutes. Its also 100% easier to see your plants actually flushing. Can't see that in soil. If anything, soil grown nutes indoors will always be inferior to hydro. Set up hydro outside and see what happens. Guarantee better than soil.
And Cali sends their pot here bcuz there is so much there due to it being the first med state. They're ahead of most of us out here in the Midwest/east coast. Duh.

springer20

springer20

flower dragons back on sale in the uk

my hydro guy told me they just keep setting up a new company when it gets pulled from the shelves as it takes on average 2 years to get pulled

same product, same dangers, same BS

squiggly

squiggly

Otherwise soil is no advantage and doesn't make ur pot taste better.

This is an educated guess, better known as a hypothesis.

It's yet to be tested well enough to make a conclusion.

Saying there is no difference between soil and hydro except uptake and salt kinetics severely underestimates the variability present. There are a slew of differences between the two methodologies.

There are an almost embarrassing number of variables here. What you've stated is a belief not a fact.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
i live in chicago and are streets are flooded with green house GARBAGE cali can suck a fat one all your shit sucks and is destroying the market for real MEDS sry to all you peeps who grow wack shit just quit do us all a favor ,ORGANIC BEDS INDOOR or go home

All the good shit stays here in Cali. Shit that can't get sold here goes elsewhere to get a better price. Sorry you get the short end of the stick. Lots of cashcroppers here that don't give a fuck, but don't get mad. Don't you have a choice?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

There are TONS of differences between soil and hydro, but IMHO it has more to do with nutrient uptake then the actual finished product.

For example, people use the under current system with a sterile rez, but they could end up with bud just as good as organic soil grown plants, except the yields are usually bigger per light with the UC.

If someone can supply a plant with nutrients using water as the medium, but also do it in a way where the 'benefits' from organics are inoculated through synthetic/artificial means, then hydro can, and has been, better then soil, when it comes to efficiency and yield. And its about the same when it comes to quality, if done correctly. There really isn't anything in soil that can make the buds 'better' or make the nutrients get absorbed in a way that make the buds taste better, not that I've seen or heard of anyways.

There are known to be specific nutrients that will help produce essential oils (for example, Mg and S), which in turn improve flavor, but those nutrients are absorbed through the roots as the same whether its in soil or hydro/coco, as long as the grower applies them correctly.

I think the main reason people think soil 'taste' better then hydro is the marketing behind it. There are famous people (for example, Jorge Cervantes) that claims organic buds taste better, but NOBODY ever explains the science behind it. Thats because there is no science behind it, IMHO.

The placebo effect is alot more powerful then the majority of people think. For example, so many people think coco is superior to peat moss in growth rates and yield, but look at Capulators grow and his plants in peat look EXACTLY the same as the plants right next to it in coco. I know that isn't a 'scientific' example, but its true, anybody can look into it themselves.

Every substrate has its pros and cons, people use the wrong techniques and products on certain mediums so they think its not as good as another. IMO, you can grow great tasting bud in just about any substrate, you just have to know what your doing.

For example, somebody uses an RDWC, but there yield was about the same with coco, so they think coco is better because its easier. Just because they got the same yields using an RDWC system and coco, doesn't mean coco is better, it just means they did not know how to grow using a RDWC system and basically failed, so they blame the system and say coco is better. It happens all the time with growers, I honestly think that is another main reason why people think soil grown buds 'taste' better then hydro, they most likely failed at hydro.

I have no scientific evidence to back up my claims, just experience growing, researching, and reading other growers make claims. I've never seen anybody show proof through scientific experiments of soil grown buds (or vegetables) tasting better then hydro grown products. Same with organic and synthetic ferts, organic nutrients must be 'broken down' into synthetic forms so the roots can absorb them, but give a plant synthetic ferts and you can by-pass the break-down process.

People still say organic ferts make buds taste better, but there is NO PROOF, especially considering the fact that the organic compounds (which make buds supposedly taste so good) must be 'broken down' into synthetic forms for uptake, so once inside the plant organic K is the same as synthetic K, there is no flavor difference there. Only thing is different nutrients will help produce flavanoids, which in turn produce a richer, better flavor, but it doesn't matter if those nutrients come from organic or synthetic forms. The good thing about organic ferts is that there is usually lots of minerals and vitamins in the source, for example, kelp has K, which will be the same K that is in potassium nitrate once its absorbed through the roots, only difference is kelp has other minerals and such. So there are benefits to use organics in soil, but as stated above, with the advancements in horticulture, those minerals and other 'goodies' can be inoculated into any hydro system.

Basically, IMVHO, people think organics in soil are better because they never used synthetics in hydro correctly.

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

^^^^^^^ I wish there was a love button, bcuz I definitely love the comment above. So so true.

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

There are an almost embarrassing number of variables here. What you've stated is a belief not a fact.

U r one of my favs squiggly, but I don't believe it to be only a belief. Let us consider the variables here. What does soil possibly contain that you can't supply in simple hydro? I can't think of anything. To me the only difference is that soil acts as a retaining device for water, nutes, etc. Otherwise anything you can get from soil can be supplemented in hydro.

Dutchdaisy

Dutchdaisy

Good Hydro take knowledge and dedication, if you don't do it right it taste harsh, coco and soil are just so much more forgiving and natural. Growing in coco and smart bags is easy and you can get great results,,Grow On !!

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

Hydro CAN be simple. Fill bucket w water. Insert air stone. Add net pot to the top w pot plant and hydroton. Feed every week. Check pH after feed and then in 3 days. Repeat each week til complete. I think its easier than soil/soilless personally.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

most of the gimmick additives used in the industry are just that...gimmicks..i have no idea how advanced gh and the rest get away with ripping people off...its amazing how gullible and ignorant people are to fall for all this crap being sold.

Yes, there are some companies that have products which are gimmicks (bullshit lies), but what is so gimmicky about a company that puts synthetic salts into water, mixes them, then sells it???

We all know what alot of them are and if I can pay $30 on GH nutrients to make $5,000 worth of dried bud, how the fuck does that make me 'gullible and ignorant'??

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I just saw this and I have been researching PGR and been finding all kinds of bad shit not to mention, the companies exposing us to this next best shit to buy from them. Well no more DM or AN for me. These companies leave much to be desired in the ethics department and I am sorry I ever promoted them or sold them. FUCK just kind of puts a black cloud over the industry.

Good job Boss (Logic)

wish I saw this when you started it dam

Top Bottom