Phosphoload, Gravity, Bushmaster, Topload, and Flower Dragon are TOXIC!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh, it sure does. I'm currently involved in a discussion on a Facebook group, and the way the discussion has evolved is, as I said there, an interesting treatise on the state of the industry today. I'm calling it an industry because I don't know what else TO call it. In any event, for many involved in selling cultivation gear, there is no moral issue with selling these sorts of toxic products to an unsuspecting public, they feel the onus is on Joe Public to know what is and isn't good for him/herself. And so, to that end, they continually sell products off-label, without labels, directions, or MSDS papers. They sell products that our government has deemed too dangerous to just sell to Joe Public, you're supposed to have a pesticide ID# with concurrent training. Most of them appear to just not care. Most of these people are young-ish men, too. In fact, not a one who says that it's not their job to inform is female, or in my age range.

Thus, an interesting treatise. I feel that as long as 'we' go this way, in this manner, 'we' will all be impugned right along with.

buddahslave

buddahslave

Oh, it sure does. I'm currently involved in a discussion on a Facebook group, and the way the discussion has evolved is, as I said there, an interesting treatise on the state of the industry today. I'm calling it an industry because I don't know what else TO call it. In any event, for many involved in selling cultivation gear, there is no moral issue with selling these sorts of toxic products to an unsuspecting public, they feel the onus is on Joe Public to know what is and isn't good for him/herself. And so, to that end, they continually sell products off-label, without labels, directions, or MSDS papers. They sell products that our government has deemed too dangerous to just sell to Joe Public, you're supposed to have a pesticide ID# with concurrent training. Most of them appear to just not care. Most of these people are young-ish men, too. In fact, not a one who says that it's not their job to inform is female, or in my age range.

Thus, an interesting treatise. I feel that as long as 'we' go this way, in this manner, 'we' will all be impugned right along with.

The government is telling everyone in our industry that they don't want us doing any of this shit and yet we continue to do it. Why, because we are all pirates and non of us gives a flying fuck. Studies show that smoking cannabis will far more increase your chances of getting cancer than smoking cigarettes and no one on this form gives a shit! I started growing pot in 1999 and started using gravity soon after and the 50 people or so I'm still in contact with since then seem to be fine. What I love about America is free market. Free market allows a consumer choice, and if you choose to buy the product then you assume all risk, same with all your customers who buy your product. If you have a moral hang up about it then maybe your in the wrong illegal business. Maybe you should label your product with the same label as the tobacco company or a bottle of alcohol that states this product is known in the state of California to cause cancer! Imo once the pgr is absorbed by the plant it is then ripped apart by the plant and is rendered harmless, but who the fuck knows and why care. You don't use cocaine because of what's in it but because you want to get high! Keep all the products on the shelf and you decide if you want to use it or not. Don't let the government tell you what's safe and what's not because it becomes hypocritical to be a marijuana cultivator trying to do what the government tells you to do. I respect all my fellow farmers opinions and you have every right to express the way you feel about pgr's, but my opinion is I don't give a fuck! Shit, about to get high and do nothing right the fuck now:cigar:

organicozarks

organicozarks

Cannabis has been used to absorb Radiation out of the ground in Chernobyl. What do you think it will do with these chemicals? For the people that think they are not absorbed by the plant I would say you need to pick up a book and read.

The plant magically changes it into something that is safe for humans to consume huh? OK....

Organic is the way to go. I don't eat food grown with chemicals so I sure as hell would not smoke herb grown with chemicals. In the past 4 years I have only smoked 3 other peoples herbs. The only reason I smoked their's is because I know they grew it, and I know how they grew it.

America is awesome. Capitalism is awesome. :)

buddahslave

buddahslave

I don't disagree with you or the info posted in this topic I just wanted to point out that we all take serious chances and do dangerous things when we cultivate. One of my neighbors blew him self up making butane honey oil. Should I blame pgr's for his death or just accept he died doing what he wanted to do. I would like to see gravity and phosphoload on the market not because its safe but because i want to be the one to choose to use it or not. I stopped using gravity along time before they took them off the shelf but not because of pgr but because the end product was inferior to other smoke. Some people like the smoke from gravity because it has a strong cough lock effect. And I have read enough books to know that anything that can be made can be unmade thus osmosis and reverse osmosis, yin and yang, hot and cold, fire and ice the list goes on and on. My common sense will always prevail and my common sense tells me that pgr is not as big a problem as tar and if I don't care about the tar then why would I care about the pgr.

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Green Magic has came out with a product called Density. It is supposed to be an exact clone of Gravity (which is now banned)

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I don't disagree with you or the info posted in this topic I just wanted to point out that we all take serious chances and do dangerous things when we cultivate. One of my neighbors blew him self up making butane honey oil. Should I blame pgr's for his death or just accept he died doing what he wanted to do. I would like to see gravity and phosphoload on the market not because its safe but because i want to be the one to choose to use it or not. I stopped using gravity along time before they took them off the shelf but not because of pgr but because the end product was inferior to other smoke. Some people like the smoke from gravity because it has a strong cough lock effect. And I have read enough books to know that anything that can be made can be unmade thus osmosis and reverse osmosis, yin and yang, hot and cold, fire and ice the list goes on and on. My common sense will always prevail and my common sense tells me that pgr is not as big a problem as tar and if I don't care about the tar then why would I care about the pgr.

I like that last line...."if I dont care about the tar then why would I care about the pgr"

monkeymun

monkeymun

Fuck using PGRs. The reason they're banned is because they're unsafe and even if you only want to use it and take those risks yourself, others will use it and sell it on to unsuspecting buyers.

sky high

sky high

Interesting to see the various takes on this. I fully understand the concern for safety...but in the end we are inhaling smoke and tar and who knows what else...and like it or not...it's >all< gonna get us at some point. Just think of the chemical soup yer puffing on with yer herb if you live and smoke IN a CITY everyday... but nobody thinks about that or mentions that aspect of it. I don't live in a city...so I note the difference and wonder how folks can show so much concern over "PGR'S" and yet...live in a shithole and be exposed 24/7 to 100's of unknown particulates daily. Say what?

Don't use the stuff myself....though I have tried it in the past. In my research what I found interesting is that you ARE ingesting/exposed to this stuff in other ways/in other ag products...and in many areas you recreate in.....like parks and roadways/etc where PGR's are routinely sprayed to slow vegative growth of trees/plants and reduce maintenance costs.

Little Jimmy is playing in it at the park....but at least he isn't smokin it in his bud...right?

be safe, folks...whatever you do

monkeymun

monkeymun

Interesting to see the various takes on this. I fully understand the concern for safety...but in the end we are inhaling smoke and tar and who knows what else...and like it or not...it's >all< gonna get us at some point. Just think of the chemical soup yer puffing on with yer herb if you live and smoke IN a CITY everyday... but nobody thinks about that or mentions that aspect of it. I don't live in a city...so I note the difference and wonder how folks can show so much concern over "PGR'S" and yet...live in a shithole and be exposed 24/7 to 100's of unknown particulates daily. Say what?

Don't use the stuff myself....though I have tried it in the past. In my research what I found interesting is that you ARE ingesting/exposed to this stuff in other ways/in other ag products...and in many areas you recreate in.....like parks and roadways/etc where PGR's are routinely sprayed to slow vegative growth of trees/plants and reduce maintenance costs.

Little Jimmy is playing in it at the park....but at least he isn't smokin it in his bud...right?

You have a good point Sky High, but it comes down to limiting exposure to toxins and being able to choose what the line. Yes, many of us live in cities and that does come with inherent risk of cancer and other diseases from air pollution. But for many of us, moving is not possible or would be so disruptive as to not be an option. So if we must live in polluted environments, the smart thing to do is consume less crap and PGRs certainly fit that bill. Obviously smoking comes with risk too, as you pointed out, but I guess you just have to pick your battles.

That said, probably half the produce I eat is pumped full of PGRs and other hormones. Perhaps somewhat ironic.

buddahslave

buddahslave

Big Bud was tested for pgr's and had absolutely none and it works better than gravity because it not only makes buds solid but it also increases the overall size. Problem solved:cigar:

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Big Bud was tested for pgr's and had absolutely none and it works better than gravity because it not only makes buds solid but it also increases the overall size. Problem solved:cigar:

Have you ever heard of a product called Density by Green Magic? From what I heard it is a exactly like gravity. It is very very expensive but the shit works amazing.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Uurrggh.yuk!lol
the results of PGRs sound exactly like the commercial grade m39 and ak that the biker gangs flood the market with around here.

rock hard buds (a gram looks only a bit bigger than a gram of hash, and good luck breaking it up by hand for a joint), harsh smoke, burns to black 'incomplete' ashes, causes some people to 'lung puke' after a big session... this is what a black market will give ya

spacebomb

spacebomb

Do advanced nutes make that shit? omg.i use a.n! all the so called organic gear mostly.also bigbud overdrive etc.but i never knew they mmade these products!
A friend of mine just picked up the AN line including Gravity ,Phosphload,Crystal burst Snow storm Bud candy.. I let him know about this. I probably wont smoke his anymore after reading up on this. I try to steer him in the right direction but some peeps is just stubborn. He knows how I do it and has seen the results. Lots of growers dont know shit except what the store sells them. Too much of that toxic crap out there!

spacebomb

spacebomb

Add
Can anyone tell me if they have used t-rex and the results of this product. Also I am looking to see if anyone uses peroxide , epsom salt, and a drip of dish soap and there benefits... I have been adding a drip of dish soap in each gal before chemical mix as I was under the impression that this was beneficial for (cant recall now) but on my trip to hydro today, when i mentioned this to the guy he looked at me like i was an idiot... I finally did get some calmag - sea kelp - and bat guano today thou.... and another 50$ ph meter wtf - these thing break all the time......peace soser
ing dish soap acts as a sapion. it brakes water tension + makes water-wetter.lol. like yucka.its done to make sure when u water you dont get any dry spots .if all the water runs down the side of your pot + in ur drip tray.it makes the water go RIGHT THRU THE SOIL + DRENCH EVERY ROOT:-)
peace
s-

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

From what I heard the other day, most berries have Paclo fed to them. Even "ORGANIC" ones.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh? How's that? Color me curious. The last holdouts for not quite organic production that I'm aware of are apple and pear producers who use antibiotics to fight fire blight (I think, it's some sort of blight). The NOP changed the rules last year and they're screaming. Problem is, why would one product be allowed to use antibiotics so freely and still be labeled organic when nothing else is? Not to mention, it's against organic principles.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Probably the same reason the feds allow companies to hide banned chemicals in other food additives. MSG is in almost every packaged food in America, but some of those labels say organic because the MSG is in the yeast extract or other additives......crazy is what it is...

Top Bottom