Phosphoload, Gravity, Bushmaster, Topload, and Flower Dragon are TOXIC!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KiefChief420

Thanks mother f, i half expected my responses to be people calling me an idiot for wanting more information! but thats what i wanted to know! the fact that they found residuals in actual products deffinantly deters m from using these products, at least until further studys are completed! i appreciate the response! Keep on keepin on! haha

K

KiefChief420

I appreciate it man! Keep me posted! i agree, was never a huge fan, the only times i have used it i fed with it twice throughout the full cycle at 2/3 strength, just because i was a little skeptical of the what made this product work. Never had any interest in following there "with every watering" routine! Hopefully I didn't cause anyone any harm with the little bit I did feed with! now I know not to use again! (although the results were nice for increasing, didn't have much interest in using it again anyways as i have added much more light into the room and am far from concerned about any help with increasing my density now! =D) Thanks again! i'll keep check back to hear any updates!!

snoopytime

snoopytime

SO wait I am confused . .if fukkin Paco is for killing stretch then wtf do they put it in gravity for if your spose to use it last four weeks of a cycle? And especially if you also use bushmaster, there never was a stretch to stop in the first place lol.

Lastly, I have heard good shit about SnowStorm, is it fukkin radioactive too? Or is it safe but essentially the same shit as hydroplex, shooting powder, MOAB blah blah blah?

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

I can say that i stopped using both Bushmaster and Gravity just to be safe because i'm not the only one smoking the weed . you just cant put out a product that consumers aren't informed of. if your gonna keep all the gear than pour whatever the fuck you want into the mix. in time most growers will see that its all about strain selection and proper room environment. a little to do with nutes (mostly how and when you use them).
Spend time and do the research. there are lots of trials/tests done by major universities on all types of products and pestisides. don't always believe the hype. some stinky hippie might just be a conspiracy freak and spread nasty rumors.

I'd be more worried about the pack of Camels or Marbs your smoking. How many chemicals per cig.? Just makes me laugh when panties get all bunched up about one thing and the same person lays out in the sun smoking grits drinkin beer.

All natural/organic is the way to go with unparalled results. friends try to run the same gear in rooms i've set up w/ all the fancy shit and get just ok results. at least buy your chems in bulk and make your own. fuck these companies and their watered down shit.

dankworth

dankworth

SO wait I am confused . .if fukkin Paco is for killing stretch then wtf do they put it in gravity for if your spose to use it last four weeks of a cycle? And especially if you also use bushmaster, there never was a stretch to stop in the first place lol.

Lastly, I have heard good shit about SnowStorm, is it fukkin radioactive too? Or is it safe but essentially the same shit as hydroplex, shooting powder, MOAB blah blah blah?

Paclobutrazol, when used late in flowering, can make shit hard as rocks. Like you need a cast iron grinder or it will bust teeth on the grinder.
So some use it for that.

Snowstorm has triacontanol. Bumps up essential oil content, and yield. It is a safe compound, you can get it from alfalfa tea.
Moab has triacontanol as well, judging by the plant reaction. It is safe as far as I can tell. I feel comfortable using it.
Shooting powder is sketch I think. I believe it has nasty chem pgrs. But I am not 100% sure. I will no longer use it.

dankworth

dankworth

Ummm when I hear words like radioactive it worries me:-) Go back to any product that inhibits or stops stretch. Snow Storm is possibly Triacontanol or jasmonic acid. I think it's important not to tar all products with the same brush.

MotherF, can you tell me what jasmonic acid smells like? I wonder if that is what they put in Banana Manna.

pushkushglobal

pushkushglobal

I read about this on integralhydro about nine months ago. I used to use Gravity and Purplemaxx when I grew GDP a lot. Glow's article made sense to me. Something like Bushmaster that literally stops vertical growth just can't be good. The fact that some of these chemicals are systemic pesticides that stay in the plant for long periods is scary.

I feel that if you or people you know are going to consume a plant that you grow, why take the risk? I grow okay trees without using products like Bushmaster, Phospoload etc. Honestly if people are super concerned with stretch, they can SCROG lol.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

I was thinking the same thing brother. Commercial bud if done right can be a good thing but I think greed is what boosted these products without thoughts of the after effect. You are right on the scrog... I was looking at some pic's last night and wow... I can not believe how many budsights you can get with a scrog and not to mention they had some weight to them. However... I have been reading that it takes time and effort... in other words... you have to be a farmer that works. Who really knows... but the pictures were bad ass.

S

stonedinthe902

the results of PGRs sound exactly like the commercial grade m39 and ak that the biker gangs flood the market with around here.

rock hard buds (a gram looks only a bit bigger than a gram of hash, and good luck breaking it up by hand for a joint), harsh smoke, burns to black 'incomplete' ashes, causes some people to 'lung puke' after a big session... this is what a black market will give ya

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
A friend of mine just picked up the AN line including Gravity ,Phosphload,Crystal burst Snow storm Bud candy.. I let him know about this. I probably wont smoke his anymore after reading up on this. I try to steer him in the right direction but some peeps is just stubborn. He knows how I do it and has seen the results. Lots of growers dont know shit except what the store sells them. Too much of that toxic crap out there!

Legion

Legion

Honestly guys, a lot of these laws are to protect the people that work with the plants or the people spraying these things. Those people are the focal point. They are repeatably exposed to the over spray and run off every cycle. Those are the people that will get sick first.

I don't undersand why people work so hard to get their plant large only to spray them with some crap that keeps them small.. It's like training to be long distance runner then cutting one leg off.. Pick a better strain and learn how to run it 'correctly' so you won't need some fancy chemical to save your ass every time.. :confused:

Venom818

Venom818

Honestly guys, a lot of these laws are to protect the people that work with the plants or the people spraying these things. Those people are the focal point. They are repeatably exposed to the over spray and run off every cycle. Those are the people that will get sick first.

I don't undersand why people work so hard to get their plant large only to spray them with some crap that keeps them small.. It's like training to be long distance runner then cutting one leg off.. Pick a better strain and learn how to run it 'correctly' so you won't need some fancy chemical to save your ass every time.. :confused:

Phosphoload doesn't only stop stretch it will add about 20-30 % more weight

J

Jaybles85

Wow. This is terrible news for me I work at a hydro shop and have recommended bushmaster to a lot of customers because it is a product that actually does what it says. Unfortunately everything comes with a price I guess. I will never recommend this product again. Keep it simple people if the plant doesn't do what you need it to do get better genetics don't dump 10 bottles of nutrients on it and expect miracles.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
fasilitor sounds like a great alternative to phospho...+ more

Don't be sucked into the hype. That is almost PURE dooshe noozle action going on in that video. Advanced nutrients methods even. What a load of shit from a scientific standpoint.....

I guess since the dro industry knows you get ass raped for phosphoload they know they can ass rape you on silicon + few other ingredients that cost a fractions of what is in the bottle.

If you are not aware people get free nutes to talk about product on forums, sometimes even the employees are posting here.

Here is a entertaining aptus video...

If it true then explain the video above... ahaha gay prostitutes and thugs....

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Don't be sucked into the hype. That is almost PURE dooshe noozle action going on in that video. Advanced nutrients methods even. What a load of shit from a scientific standpoint.....

I guess since the dro industry knows you get ass raped for phosphoload they know they can ass rape you on silicon + few other ingredients that cost a fractions of what is in the bottle.

If you are not aware people get free nutes to talk about product on forums, sometimes even the employees are posting here.

Here is a entertaining aptus video...

If it true then explain the video above... ahaha gay prostitutes and thugs....
This is fucking retarded its like high school kid shit..What the fuck is this video even about and whats the point of it...?

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

im curious to know what the %'s are in the base formulas....

Top Bottom