Photo periods in bloom! Share your pics and advice.

• Thread starter Robert23howard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

Serious Seeds Bubblegum
Day 14
IMG 2416
IMG 2414
IMG 2413

J

jmd24522

IMG 20231114 203916 02
this is my first geow one gold leaf and one banner. Viviosun 4x2 4in inline, 2 150w full spec led and fabric pots transplanted to these pots in strawberry fields and have added no nutrients other adding molasses 1 teaspoon per gal for feeding once a week.
20231113 204555

R

Robert23howard

Day 33 and they are doing well. Still have another 4 1/2 weeks I believe before harvest. Looking forward to the next several weeks as they fatten up. Thinking about freeze drying 30-50% of each of these plants. I have smoke freeze dried before and enjoyed it. However I have never smoked the exact same plant both freeze dried and the other dried (properly) and cured (properly) to compare it to. Definitely would like any feedback if you have done it to one of your plants and compared apples to apples.

Thanks in advance for your response. Would like to freeze dry some of my favorite strains to keep them around longer. Always get worried once it gets a year or so old and end up getting rid of it and then have to grow it again to keep it in the rotation.

IMG 0751
IMG 0750
IMG 0754
IMG 0752
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Day 33 and they are doing well. Still have another 4 1/2 weeks I believe before harvest. Looking forward to the next several weeks as they fatten up. Thinking about freeze drying 30-50% of each of these plants. I have smoke freeze dried before and enjoyed it. However I have never smoked the exact same plant both freeze dried and the other dried (properly) and cured (properly) to compare it to. Definitely would like any feedback if you have done it to one of your plants and compared apples to apples.

Thanks in advance for your response. Would like to freeze dry some of my favorite strains to keep them around longer. Always get worried once it gets a year or so old and end up getting rid of it and then have to grow it again to keep it in the rotation.
Damn those stacked fat brother!

Latest posts

Top Bottom