Photo periods in bloom! Share your pics and advice.

• Thread starter Robert23howard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Some pics of day 35 after flip. Smellin spicy and herbaceous. The air flow is crankin, haven't seen a pollen sac in a couple weeks and i think it's a lot more dialed in now. If i get any more pollen sacs i'm just going to let it turn to a dust storm. Herms be hermin...

20231108 120023

20231108 120037

20231108 120029

Here are some shorties from the back corner. They didn't wanna get tall like their sisters, but they happy enough. Cleared out some fan leaves to give em a bit of light.
20231108 120049

R

Robert23howard

Coming along nicely, day 22 of flower. Still need to get in there and defoliate some this weekend and then will finally throw that 2nd trellis on. Will put that trellis roughly 1 foot higher than the the first level. This will catch the weight of most of the tops. Still hoping to only put 2 levels of trellising on but they are definitely stretching now. Should stop here in a few days and then start packing on some weight. Fingers crossed!

Last pic I shared is of one of the blood diamonds. It is starting to show nice purpling to her leaves. Such pretty plants.

IMG 0671
IMG 0672
IMG 0673
IMG 0669
R

Robert23howard

Day 27 and the plants are chugging along just fine. One of the Blood Diamond plants is really starting to show some nice deep color. I always have enjoyed this portion of the grow when they start expressing themselves. The other Blood Diamond plant has not shown any color yet and not sure if she will. She is going to produce some nice flowers though. She probably has the densest trichomes as of now.

Took a few pictures of a couple buds and shared them as well. Keep your pics coming!!! Love this portion of the grow the most, the last 4-6 weeks before harvest! They go through tremendous changes and smell terrific.

IMG 0720
IMG 0721
IMG 0723
72170387764  8BEC9DCE B3D4 495F B859 BE30766E3D90
IMG 0725
IMG 0727
IMG 0728
IMG 0729
IMG 0730
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Day 27 and the plants are chugging along just fine. One of the Blood Diamond plants is really starting to show some nice deep color. I always have enjoyed this portion of the grow when they start expressing themselves. The other Blood Diamond plant has not shown any color yet and not sure if she will. She is going to produce some nice flowers though. She probably has the densest trichomes as of now.

Took a few pictures of a couple buds and shared them as well. Keep your pics coming!!! Love this portion of the grow the most, the last 4-6 weeks before harvest! They go through tremendous changes and smell terrific.
Loving the purps! I’ll match ya!
Been waiting to see your flowers man! They look tremendous!

IMG 0039
IMG 0038
IMG 0041
72170264601  8CCB257D 12C7 4915 AE9F 351BCA4ADC53
R

Robert23howard

Loving the purps! I’ll match ya!
Been waiting to see your flowers man! They look tremendous!
Thank you for the kind words! I waited to post them a few extra days because I planned on defoliating them one last time and throwing that next layer of trellis on. In which I have only defoliated them out and haven’t got around to putting that next trellis on yet. Don’t judge me, lol. I waited a tad too long and will now need my brother to come over and help me lower it down nicely over the buds so I don’t destroy them.

Your plants look tremendous, I absolutely love seeing those beauties. They are so healthy which allows them to really showcase that expression. When do you expect to harvest?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thank you for the kind words! I waited to post them a few extra days because I planned on defoliating them one last time and throwing that next layer of trellis on. In which I have only defoliated them out and haven’t got around to putting that next trellis on yet. Don’t judge me, lol. I waited a tad too long and will now need my brother to come over and help me lower it down nicely over the buds so I don’t destroy them.

Your plants look tremendous, I absolutely love seeing those beauties. They are so healthy which allows them to really showcase that expression. When do you expect to harvest?
In 2-3 weeks at this point. New genetics so we shall see. But that’s what I’m guessing at this point.
Your plants look great post defol. Hey man, I pick at my ladies all the time. Some leaves just gotta go!

R

Robert23howard

In 2-3 weeks at this point. New genetics so we shall see. But that’s what I’m guessing at this point.
Your plants look great post defol. Hey man, I pick at my ladies all the time. Some leaves just gotta go!
I agree! I am not sure the perfect amount or exactly when the perfect time is. If it has to go it has to go right then and there, Lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom