Photo periods in bloom! Share your pics and advice.

• Thread starter Robert23howard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
If you have the correct genetics then it could be light height? That will definitely keep plants from stretching.
Not mine as when I did grow this big... the choppers always found my grows... half the time tho roto wash usually supercropped my plants even more....

Once we knew choppers found them we never went back until it was the day to harvest...get in and get TF OUT

Screenshot 20231027 075135 Google
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
What do you mean by that?

Outdoor wise I can grow 16 foot tall tree plants... if I start vegging in Jan for outdoor grow... anyone can get a 16 foot tall plant!
it means what it says..
it’s all about genetics/pheno’s…
gelato dream has 2 phenos a tall one and short one.. my seed popped up on jan 23 grew it indoors than outside, was completely healthy the whole time, might of been 6-7 ft tall at harvest..
a friend started one 2 months after me and his was 10ft give or take though mine was much fatter..

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Cool I got lucky then🤣

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Didnt mean to.upset anyone by that... I was genuinely curious as I did not know it came down to genetics... i figured it can be done under certain conditons....

For example Dr Kei Mori tomato plant experiment by using filters in fiber optics in corrilation to the sun to grow a 3 story tomato pllant

R

Robert23howard

What do you mean by that?

Outdoor wise I can grow 16 foot tall tree plants... if I start vegging in Jan for outdoor grow... anyone can get a 16 foot tall plant!
I was just saying indoors or outdoors you have to have proper genetics to grow large plants. Take for instance a Royal Dwarf. This plant is just a little plant and will not grow to 7 feet. I am sure there are anomalies but in general if you grow them they stay pretty short.

I do love me a huge bush grown outside though. Absolutely stunning to look at.

If you are having trouble growing larger plants indoors then I imagine your light may be a tad to close. Just a guess at best.

JKash

JKash

Supporter
I was just saying indoors or outdoors you have to have proper genetics to grow large plants. Take for instance a Royal Dwarf. This plant is just a little plant and will not grow to 7 feet. I am sure there are anomalies but in general if you grow them they stay pretty short.

I do love me a huge bush grown outside though. Absolutely stunning to look at.

If you are having trouble growing larger plants indoors then I imagine your light may be a tad to close. Just a guess at best.
No problems indoors my friend... it's funny cause floor to ceiling is 6 foot 1 inch at highest point... getting 5.5 tall I plenty High for me...

But also look into Dr. Kei mori... this was back in mid 90s... grew an indoor tomato plant 3 stories high... I get you bring it down to genetics and possible anonmolies... but thanks for the great insight

R

Robert23howard

Grow is coming along well so far. The Blood Diamond strain is stretching quickly. Much faster than the Bruce the Russian strains but they should stop their stretch in a couple weeks and the heights should be fine. Especially when I throw that 2nd trellis on it I can move some branches around a tad and even the canopy up a bit.

Last pic I attached is the first pic of the new buds. Really looking forward to watching them fill out over the next 7-8 weeks.

Keep them pics coming! Just going through the last several folks posts shortly ago and again some absolute beauties out there right now. They say that you eat with your eyes first. Well I sure do the exact same when it comes to smoking. Always love smoking a beautiful bud. When I look at it and know the hours that was put into the growing of that bud, I surely do enjoy it more. Thanks for sharing your flowers!!!

IMG 0560
IMG 0564
IMG 0566
IMG 0565
IMG 0567
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

I had to cut pheno 7 top that started to mold 5 day ago. I have not been able to save much of it.

Today i have spotted some more mold with pheno 3 top.

I have spotted it early enough so i have been able to clean the buds from the very few moldy part and put them to dry, saving most of it unlike pheno 7 where i have lost most of what's have been cut.

I have checked the trichromes on all 8 phenos and they look milky enough with few amber here and there. So not gonna risk it anymore with mold and chop everything tomorrow after 9 weeks flowering instead of 10 like initially planned.

P1030816

P1030818

Top Bottom