Photo periods in bloom! Share your pics and advice.

• Thread starter Robert23howard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Full Darwin is the line not to cross I see. I am glad we have a clear cut line on acceptable mess ups and unacceptable. Now I gotta go Google Darwin so I know what your talking about. 😂🤣😂🤣
I’ll break it down for you, we should remove all warning labels on any utility or tool, then Darwin’s theory of natural selection will eventually kill off the idiots. 😂🤣😜🤣

M

matsdbig

is this one almost ready ? or how long will it still take? purple haze autoflower day 107
F500E099 D586 4382 8569 231106C96D95

89F3D5F0 2B1D 49D9 B678 D790C7E15F43
A52F397B CC2E 42C3 9CA1 CD144F6A9E47
R

Robert23howard

I love these pictures with the leaves nearly pointing straight up. They seem to be thriving, loving the light (and responding beautifully to you upping the power), and even though I don't defoliate much, this is a great example of someone getting very good results through above average defoliating.

I'm about a week behind you, and it's so interesting to see where others are at who are around the same time line. Great job.
Thank you, I appreciate the supportive growing and different techniques. I am a huge fan of all of them.

R

Robert23howard

It's not as much my thing, I'm not big on defoliating. My only advice to people around it is that it can slow growth, even if it's very temporary, and it's best to make sure there's still enough veg days left to let new growth fill in that cut space.....new leaves, new branches.......even if it means adding some extra veg days.
I do love the comment about adding some extra days of veg until you are happy with the coverage or size of your plants prior flipping. I never use a calendar to decide my decision to flip the light schedule.

Top Bottom