"Piff" NYC Haze

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
since i haven't seen much if any shots of the piff strain. I'd figure i would throw up some. this is a recent batch. its kinda airy. it has the wicked smell. and a good up high. its not to potent though but its great to mix with the g13/haze. this is not the best batch i have seen. the smell lingers very long with this one. we smoked it up stairs at my bros house came back up almost 3 hours later and you could still smell it. when you are breaking a bud up it has a cardboard light rotten meat smell. In the bag its a hazy perfume smell very incense like. any pics of piff or comments plz throw them up.:bong2:

Piff nyc haze
Piff nyc haze 2
Piff nyc haze 3
Piff nyc haze 4
Piff nyc haze 5
Piff nyc haze 6
Piff nyc haze 7
Piff nyc haze 8
Z

zoeronerer

piff'n ............

growing up in cali my ny graff friends talked about the piff still want to try it.

B

Bigb89

Nice Kid looks good to me i would love to try any piff dont get it out here. Enjoy bro

R

Rob1

washington heights home of the haze... purple haze is wht everyone wants here on long island.. awesome buds KidTwist...

true grit

true grit

You have this cut Kid? Or some buds ya came across? Heard some reviews that had mango haze pretty damn close....

wheres bigherb!? lol.

Illmind

Illmind

Never seen that stuff. But everytime I get some piff I never dissapointed sometimes it's really shakey but piff shake is yummy in clear wrappers n blunts mmm.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Never seen that stuff. But everytime I get some piff I never dissapointed sometimes it's really shakey but piff shake is yummy in clear wrappers n blunts mmm.

then you dont get piff dude. this is the bottom of the bag its all that was left. you cant msitake the smell and the taste of it.

as far as potency im just saying how this batch is i think it was taken to early. the smell is off the hook that hazey basement funk. it will fill up the room.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
You have this cut Kid? Or some buds ya came across? Heard some reviews that had mango haze pretty damn close....

wheres bigherb!? lol.

no i dont have the cut grit.

this may not be the best batch that comes thru i didnt grow it so i cant make it better, it is what it is. theres soem other stuff around right now as well called sour P its a sour d x hp13 cross or soemthing like that.

waayne

waayne

Thank's for posting those pic's Kid!
I've only heard of this legedary Haze and
it's cool to get a look at some nug's!
Sound's delicious!
Gotta love the Haze!:rock

R

ReadySetGrowD9

damn kid u must have the best connect lol..... u get all the BANG ;)

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
any pics of piff or comments plz throw them up
kid twist

thanks for representing nice pics bro

i think im smoking a similar batch atm ,nothin special its not church ,more of a spicy soapy basment type haze imo ,i feel the same it was definetly taken early

So this is what the rappers rap about PIFF?
you been around long enough my friend,piff is just a term my friend there is no actual piff strain ,its watever they currently holding usually a haze strain somtimes real uneducated mofo actually call other steain that arent haze piff nowadays

washington heights home of the haze... purple haze is wht everyone wants here on long island..

washinton heights is no doubt the home of the haze,but ill bet my life there is no real purple haze up there, ive never experienced her and never ever heard any reports on this pheno coming from nyc,ime ive seen som haze wit tint of purple but its not the original haze

wheres bigherb!? lol.
sup true

LMAO,you kno i was gonna stop by

Never seen that stuff. But everytime I get some piff I never dissapointed sometimes it's really shakey but piff shake is yummy in clear wrappers n blunts mmm

there are soo many different variations of the nyc haze but that's official tissue

i only ejoyed shake wen i was younger caz in my mind an actuallity you got a fatter blunt becaz it was boken soo well and most of the time peeps would put more in your piece not to hear you complain about the shake bag ,as for shake i hate all shake caz its trichs hav been knocked off and its never as potent as bud but your right about the haze shake being yummy

lets see som more haze pics

i really wish the word piff would dissapear you make me feel old wen that term is used

1luvbigherb

winta

winta

oh how i miss piff :( they dont know what im talkin about where im at now! this sucks but im happy u got some at least twist lol

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
couple shots from back in 07 i put them up before but here they are again. these are greener and meaner. this shit was potent also. the piff is the bud on the left. the bud in the pics with it is some super skunk by far some of the stinkiest pot Ive smelled to date. i got a few seeds out of the batch and grew the super skunk as well. i threw up some pics of the super skunk. it kinda reminds me of the one raskal put pics up of. this baby been kicking around 7-8 years at least. the 3 seeds we grew out all looked similar to this pheno. i still got a few beans left. this stuff is potent as well.

DSCN0785
DSCN0787
DSCN0790
DSCN1222
DSCN1256
DSCN1261
DSCN1260
DSCN1266
DSCN1267
DSCN1270
Superskunk4
DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

your right kid, it does look like it was taken a bit early....this and others piff ive seen looks ALOT like the "black haze" from florida..this has always intrigued me since i know for a fact alot of the haze from florida gets pushed up in nyc, due to the huge price diff, the second pic next to the super skunk, looks kinda like another haze cut from florida called "the silver" or "silver haze"...its has denser nugs than the black...when you get the black on the streets it usually looks like the first pics... havent seen a batch in a good minute that was taken to completion..the good thing about hazes though,is you can cut them down early and they still get you really high....i wish i could smell some piff one day so i could finally tell if it is a diff strain

here are some pics from the last good batch of the black haze i got

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
your right kid, it does look like it was taken a bit early....this and others piff ive seen looks ALOT like the "black haze" from florida..this has always intrigued me since i know for a fact alot of the haze from florida gets pushed up in nyc, due to the huge price diff, the second pic next to the super skunk, looks kinda like another haze cut from florida called "the silver" or "silver haze"...its has denser nugs than the black...when you get the black on the streets it usually looks like the first pics... havent seen a batch in a good minute that was taken to completion..the good thing about hazes though,is you can cut them down early and they still get you really high....i wish i could smell some piff one day so i could finally tell if it is a diff strain

here are some pics from the last good batch of the black haze i got

View attachment 97953

View attachment 97954

that my friend looks alot like a batch of piff i got about 6 months back. very close some of the leaves had a golden hue to them. i wish i could smell that...lol.

Illmind

Illmind

Surf knows the deal yeah kid u can tell my dude on grand concourse he been selling fake piff for the past 8 yrs. And bro piff is super light not dense like the last shots u took. Getting piffy right now. ;) IMO it's the poop that floats around when the piff, kush, and diesel are already gone. But maybe it's just poorly grown piff that wouldn't sell in Ny or nj. Bring that around here and sell that as piff and u would get vic'd. I'll be at hempfest with real piff c anyone there who wanna get piffy fa real.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Surf knows the deal yeah kid u can tell my dude on grand concourse he been selling fake piff for the past 8 yrs. And bro piff is super light not dense like the last shots u took. Getting piffy right now. ;) IMO it's the poop that floats around when the piff, kush, and diesel are already gone. But maybe it's just poorly grown piff that wouldn't sell in Ny or nj. Bring that around here and sell that as piff and u would get vic'd. I'll be at hempfest with real piff c anyone there who wanna get piffy fa real.

i never said it was the best grown, again it is what it is. since you smoking the piff right now why don't you whip out that camera and take a shot. I'm not scared to put it on the line that's why i got shots here. In my day i never went to the weed spot the weed man came seen me. Never seen hand to hand combat don't even know what an 1/8th of piff or whatever you cop cost. If i can carry it by myself i don't consider it weight. you'd have to do your homework to make me a vic.

shit don't phaze me tho i don't want to overreact and turn this into a squabble over something so small. this is the 1st thread i have seen with any kind of pictures of what we consider piff. I been in the rap game along time if what i been told was piff is not or im remembering wrong plz let me know. If better batch comes through you know ill have some pics added to this thread.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
haze on the east coast and what the rappers call haze isnt reallly haze, i found tht out when i went to amsterdam and noticed none of the piff smell in any haze

LOL

oh really does surf really kno the deal must have somthin to do wit piff lol,i think this is your opinion and imo it seems you havnt done your homework

for the record i couldnt fill one hand with an adam haze that was on par wit the majority of our nyc haze

well IMO wat we have is OHAZE stock from the 70's ,if you know your haze then you know the incense trait is excepted to be from the haze of the 70's ,NOOOO haze in adam CS atleast carry this trait or ANYTHING reported/available in SEED or CLONE from CALI

with the exception of the hillbilly haze im growing out i hav 2 confirmed females ,reportedly from the hills of cali and reported to carry this incense trait ,you heard it a pure haze from the hills of cali

if you have done your home work ,you'll know sams CC haze hybrids are known to carry the incense trait aswell as MNS haze hybrids such as SSH/afghan haze/neville haze/lets not forget the respected CF's mango haze cut

just to let you know neville just admitted his haze stock comes from SAMS ,soo its afact that this trait is from ORIGINAL HAZE ,even though SAMS hasnt spoke on the trait my friend happhi reports one of the 4 phenos to be incense like and reports a haze he's currently running via SAMS to carry many traits of the fourth variety reported ,incense catpiss

ive always said incense spice and catpiss are staples are our NYC haze

much respect to kid and anyone with pics

but id like to remind you all once again the word PIFF is a lame marketing term that became popular becaz of harlems bird gang rap group ,ive been smoking haze way before ive ever heard the mention of piff ,and my cousins have been smoking frankies since 92/93 i know nobody was using the term back then

ive been smoking uptowns for about 10 yrs the nyc haze have many many variations som green /brown/yellow/golden/very stringy /som more dense/som straight foxtail but for the most part the church is wat we consider the high end haze

respect always

but you cant say things like this ,haze is my heart ,its a lifestyle

1luvbigherb

Latest posts

Top Bottom